It's All So New

Jake grinned and said." Sure, just watch for a owl flying sideways. She is still young so she cant fly properly." He laughed as he remembered when he first go Hedwick.

"Aww" Wednesday said jumping up and down quite a few times. Her long earrings bouncing along with her. "That is so cute. now I really have to see her" Wednesday said now debating if she wanted an owl or not. Though her different side that strived to be unique wouldn't allow it.

"Did you recently buy her" Wednesday asked. "oh and were does everyone else hang out?" She asked wondering where the hot spot was here.

Jake laughed and said."Yeah i just got her the other day."Jake thought about it and said."Here or Obsidian Harbor is where everyone hangs out."

Wednesday grinned at the thought of getting a pet so early. Now she really wanted one. "Oh here or another shopping area" Wednesday repeated. "Well at least is there a place to eat around here" She said looking around a near by buildings. "I'm absolutely starved" She said

"Here."Jake said then smiled."Yeah there is The tree broomsticks or Madam Pudditfoots."He added when she asked if there was somewhere to eat.

Wednesday let out a small laugh. "What odd names" She said aloud. Though they all seemed almost magical or at least the three broomsticks seemed magical. Madam Puddifoots just seemed silly overall. Though as Wednesday's stomach let out a growl she blushed slightly her cheeks growing a pale shade of red. "Told you I was starved" She said a smile appearing on her face once more as if it had never left.

"So I think I will head to the Three broomsticks. It sounds so..." A pause as she thought of the right word "Magical" She added along with a small giggle. "So do you want to join me. If not I will not be offended at all" Wednesday said.

Wednesday jumped once into the air. Gosh if she was straving and had this much energy it was hard to believe what she would be like on a full stomach. Though basically the same hyper Wednesday would stay. As she began to walk with Jake she looked over at him. "We will see but I doubt I'll let you take the bill" Wednesday said as she turned and continued to walk not really knowing where on earth she was going but hoping that Jake knew.

((Want me to start a thread?))

((Sure.))

"Okay then i will you think that."Jake said then winked at Wednesday. He began walking until they reached the three broomsticks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back