Beata Yakovleva-Ives

cambodian ♦ fashion influencer ♦ goofy

Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Curved 11 Inch Rigid Blackthorn Wand with Basilisk Skin Core
Beata was in a bit of a sour mood today. She was very angry with her parents because they were ignoring her owls, and they used to always respond to her. However, in the recent weeks, they had stopped, which was annoying to her. Bee was the type of person that needed constant support, and her Head of House was not exactly the nicest man on the block. Sure, she knew a lot of people in her year and older than her, but she simply did not trust them to be able help her figure out what she wanted to do in her life and the memories that were in her mind. The girl sighed and kicked a random rock on the ground as she paced the Great Lawn.

willow was sitting outside. she was sitting on the lawn eating a sandwich. she had finished the morning classes and had quidditch training in the afternoon. it was sunny and she had decided to eat outside. as she ate she flicked through a small book on Quidditch strategy. although she was an alternative this yer he wanted to be sure that she knew what she would be doing and not make a fool of herself. she could see people walking to and from the castle. not really paying attention to them. she didn't notice the older girl leave the castle. or see her kick the stone. however, it was impossible to notice when the said stone hit her she looked around and saw the culprit. "oy. watch it" she called out throwing a much smaller pebble back towards the girl to get her attention. it was a shame she wasn't near the lake or a hedge where she should try and throw at something else.

Beata felt as if she was being consumed the fact that her parents were ignoring her. They were all that she had! She was nothing without them. Bee felt something hit her and a girl telling her to watch out. She stopped pacing and turned to the direction of the girl. "And if I don't? I doubt you're going to do anything about it." she said and stuck her tongue out at the girl as she placed her hands on her hips.

the girl turned towards Willow and she realised that she was a few years older than her. She didn't recognise her and it made her a little nervous but she didn't show it. She was always told that underdogs had just a chance as anyone else. at her threat, she didn't even flinch. "are you going to try me?' she said. crossing her arms and raising one eyebrow. she wasn't sure what she would do. but she wasn't going to back down.

Beata was normally a very friendly person, but this younger kid just put her off, and it made her angry. There was already so much that she had to worry about, and this kid was going to get here and complain about an accident. Bee pulled out her wand and raised an eyebrow. "No, are you going to try me?" she asked the girl, ready to fight if she needed to.
OOCOut of Character:
Sorry this took so long!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back