Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Jacob's ♥
Wand
Knotted 15 Inch Flexible Ebony Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Irene Meredith,17 of age,a fresh graduate of Durmstrang Institute has recently been accepted as an Auror in training..As such,she traveled from Europe to New Zealand said training..

As part of this,she would be looking for a place to stay,a couple of friends to keep,a relationship or two would do..I could also have her involved in any plot we would be having as of the moment..

Any takers??

I can offer Izaak as a friend, or a love interest if you like. Not sure if you will think him a little too young for her or not. Any ways Izaak is a over all nice boy who loves talking to people. He is very friendly and makes friends easily as he is very sociable and knows what to say and what not to say. He is very charming and loves to flirt although when he gets a girl friend he is very loyal to her. Izaak is getting top grades in school even though he isnt really dedicated to studying and would drop it to spend time with his friends.

Damien has recently found a flat but needs a flatmate. They would probably be good friends, he's just moved here so is trying to find new people.

Izaak&Irene:Yeah,they could start off as friends even best friends..Izaak is a little younger than Irene and currently she is on a working plot with Sirius LeMour..But anything could work out..Say,Izaak has a crush on his best friend..

Damien&Irene:Yeah sure they can be friends..About the flat thing,we can have it like Damien is expecting his flat mate but seem delayed because Irene met an accident and was being admitted for a while..

Yeah sure sounds good. Do you want me to start an rp for them or would you rather do it?

Izaak&Irene:Yeah do start please...

Damien&Irene:Yeah,like it was already arranged and let say when you make the thread,have it in like three divisions...Like you are already wondering where your roommate is..But you don't know that it would be a girl..

So all he knows is he's already go someone there to live with him but no idea who?
Actually, I'm going to PM you : )

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back