Its a secret...

Imogen moved back into the dark room smiling and lighting up her wand with a quiet Lumos. She could hardly believe that they'd found a secret passage. When she talked about sometimes she had not been serious yet here they stood in one.

"I hope not. There has to be someway of getting them to trun into stairs." Imogen said, moving towards the end of slide. There had to be something.

Lauren looked around with Immy for some stairs, but they looked everywhere and found nothing. She looked by the slide, behind the slide, on the walls by the slide but there was nothing. "I cant believe it, theres nothing, nothing at all" Lauren said. "Do you think that we need to do something to the slide like touch it with our wands?" Lauren asked Immy.

Immy nodded. She thought it would be a good idea to try that. If that didn't work then it would be an almost be a useless passage way. It would be good for gettting to the Hall but not back. She smiled at Lauren.

"It's worth a try." Immy said holding out her wand and touching the edge of the slide with her wand. There was a loud noise and the slide began to change. Immy took a step back and watched.

Lauren watched as Immy approached the slide and touched it.She watched as the slide transformed into individual steps and then into a winding staircase. "Wow" Lauren whistled "That looks like it goes on for ages" she said smiling.

Imogen stood in awe at the sight of the slide turning in to stairs. Who knew hogwarts could be filled with such a wonder. This would prove useful is you were running late or if you just needed a place to sit and think. It was a secret place and Imogen was quick to guess they were the only two who knew about it.

"Yeah. You wanna walk up first?" Immy asked looking up the steps.

Lauren nodded, lit her wand and walked up the winding staircase. She noticed that the steps weren't worn like the stairs that everyone used. She continued to walk up the steps and finally saw light at the top where the portrait was still open. If she came here again and wanted to be hidden she would definately close the portrait. Lauren climbed out and the corridor was deserted she called down to Immy "Im up". Then she waited for Immy to emerge.

Imogen watched as Lauren climbed up the stairs. She made sure her wand was very bright so she could see quite far ahead of her. She waited until she heard Lauren's voice at the top of the stairs before following. She climbed up and up, the many many stairs. It didn't take long until she reached the hole. Immy climbed through it and to the fifth floor corridor.

"Wow, we found a passage way." Immy said with a smile to her best friend.

"Yeah" Lauren said to Immy grinning. She never thought they would find one, and they had. Lauren would use it at her very first chance. "That was fun, same again next week" she said jokingly. "I cant believe we found one though, it seems unreal. I bet there is a lot more about" Lauren said her eyes wide with excitement.

Imogen giggled slightly. It was the coolest thing ever that they had found a secret passage way. And a very useful one at that. She wondered if anyone else had ever found this or any other passage way. Immy smiled.

"There must be. This can't be the only one" Imogen said turning back to where the hole had been. "This is our little secret right? Our place"

Lauren looked around, there was bound to be some more. It's what made hogwarts really magical. "I know, there might even be one in some classrooms" she said. "Yeah, course our place. Our secret place" Lauren said smiling. It was great having somewhere, where she can escape to and it was good to have a place where Immy and Lauren could call their own, where they could meet.

Imogen nodded. There place. There would be no other place in this entire school that you could really call your own but know Immy and Lauren had a spot. A place to come to escape the world a place to think.

"I still can't believe we found a passage way." Imogen said still in awe. "It's just so cool."

Lauren smiled and nodded, it was awesome that they found one and maybe the secret passageway could be a life saver if you was late for something, you could just slide down at full power. "I cant wait to actually use it" she said "it will be awesome" she said grinning at Immy.

Imogen nodded in agreement. She'd use this more than the proper stairs. She smiled even widered. And took a second step back. She was glad she'd found this but felt that she should maybe get going. She had homework.

"I should probably get going." Immy said. "You wanna meet at the Valentines ball?"

Lauren nodded "Sure, i need to go aswell" she smiled "Yeah i'll meet you at the ball.Hopefully i'll recognise you" she said and gave her best friend a quick hug and walked off down the corridor.

Immy smiled and nodded. She huggged her best friend back before watchng her walk down the corridor. She looked back at the passage way which had now recovered itself. Smiling to herself she headed back up to the Gryffindorian common room.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back