It's a lake! Closed

Jessi Emmeton

OOC First Name
Summer has stolen :P
Jessi bounced over to the lake where the group had arranged to meet. He sat down to find he was the first one there. Whilst he was waiting for the others he decided to sing 'It's The End Of The World As We Know It'. Eventually he got up, still singing and started to play air guitar.

Teddy wondered down to the lake where he was to meet every one. He wasn't quite sure where at the lake they were supposed to meet, it was quite large after all. As he got closer he noticed a figure jumping around like a lunatic and yelling something. This must be the place.

Teddy walked over to the figure, who turned out to be Jessi, and sat down, watching the boy sing and dance.

Woohoo! Taylor thought as she ran down to the lake, she was about to see all her friends together for the first time since they started school. She saw two familiar figures down by the lake, one sitting and one dancing or bouncing. It was hard to tell which.

As she got closer she realised that the moving figure was actually her boyfriend, Jessi. Taylor bounded up behind him and shoved her hands on his shoulders. "Ninja pounce." She whispered in his ear before tackling him, attempting to drag him to the ground.

Alfie made his way down to the lake with his guitar. He saw a random group of people who looked familiar. As he got closer he saw his cousin dancing around and Titch trying to rugby tackle him. Teddy was also there watching. When he got there he sat down next to Teddy and curiosly watched the couple, and waited for the others. Alfie recognised the song Jessi was singing and began to play along.

Immy walked quickly towards the grounds. She was going to be meeting a few friends there, the Daisy people. Immy laughed to herself as she thought of the daisies. Immy was a proud daisy princess. As she walked done she noticed the people she was meeting. It looked like she was the last to arrive with them. Running down towards them Immy smiled brightly. This was going to be a good year. With a good group of friends. She noticed, that Alfie had his guitar and remember that he said he played. Immy finally reach them and took a seat opposite from Teddy and Alfie. Which was right beside Taylor tackling Jessi. She gave a small secret smile to Teddy.

"Hey" Immy said with a large smile.

Teddy laughed at Taylor attempting to tackle Jessi. They were quite cute. He then realised that no-one had actually found out if anything had happened between those two. His thoughts were disrupted when Immy arrived. "Heya Immy." He waved and smiled to her.

Alfie smiled as another one of the group turned up. "Immy, heya, and how are you an this fine day?" He continued to play his guitar.

Elliot ran down to lake to meet her friends. She had her rugby ball with her today. The small girl loved rugby and was fairly good at it too. She bounded over to where the group was. "Hi guys." She said with a big grin on her face before sitting down next to Immy.

Judy had her tongue stuck the roof of her mouth. She didn't know what to expect but Taylor had told her to come so here she was going down by the lake and meeting the people that Taylor had talked about. Though she trusted Taylor she couldn't help but feel a bit nervace. It wasn't as bad as the sorting ceramony though. Judy had nearly fainted. Even more so when she found herself without her brother to hold on to. She looked at quickly spotted Taylor and her face broke into a weak smile. "Hellooooooooooooo!" She said because she where she was walking the was branch of the tree which sent her flying face first onto the ground. "I'm ok." She said rubbing her hands together which now had grass stains on them as well as her knees.

((Taylor invited me I hope it's ok))

((Its fine))

Immy smiled at Alfie. "I'm very well thank you. Yourself?" Immy replied before she noticed someone sit down beside her. Immy smiled at Elliot brightly. She was glad they'd all been able to make it. Immy noticed the rugby ball in Elliot's arms. Immy wondered if they were going to play. If so, Immy was looking forward to it. She wanted to show that there was more to this blonde than what met the eye. Immy looked round as another person said hello. Immy didn't recognise this girl. Immy stood up and went over to the girl who'd just fallen.

"Here let me give you a hand." Immy said holding her hand out to the girl. "I'm Imogen but everyone calls me Immy."

Judy took Immy's hand and smiled. "Judy, Judy Sherman. Thanks for the help. I fall like that all the time though." She said moving her head slightly to make it sound like a joke. Her voice was a bit shaky as though she where afraid but that was starting to pass. Judy was always like this when she meet someone new. There where a lot of new people here she was just hoping that everyone liked here here and it would be like when she first met Aleyha.

Taylor looked up just as Judy fell. She quickly dropped her attempted rugby tackle and ran over to the girl, Immy got there first. "Everyone!" She yelled out to the group. "This is Judy, she is a huffleypuffly friend of mine." Taylor paused at this point to giggle at the word Huffleypuffly. "She is also like Ellie with the way she ends up on the floor alot as you can see by what just happened." She gave Judy a hug and pointed out everyone. "That's Immy, obviously. That's Jessi, his cousin Alfie, Teddy, and that's Ellie but she gets annoyed if you call her that so best stick with Elliot." After the introduction Taylor returned to her attempted tackling.

Judy hugged Taylor back and smiled weakly at everyone. Elliot looked to be a lot braver than she was but they where in Hufflepuff together. So where the boys Teddy and Alfie. When she heard that name and started think of the funny song by Lily Allen. "Oh, oh deary me. Oh Alfie get up it's a brand new day... Oooooo I only say it cos I care, So please can you stop pulling my hair. Now, now there's no need to swear, Please don't despair my dear Mon frere." She sang but she really didn't know all the words. "That's all I know." She said scratching the back of her head shyly.

Teddy didn't notice the girl Judy until Taylor left her tackling to introduce her. He laughed at the word Huffleypuffley and again when Judy started singing a song about Alfie. He joined in with her. When she finished he stood up and went over, noticing he was quite tall compared to her. "Hi, So you're a huffleypuffley too then?" He grinned at her.

Jessi stopped dancing when he finally noticed there was something around his waist that felt like a belt. There was also music and people. "I don't remember wearing a belt...I didn't put a belt on this morning did i?...Where is that music coming from?" He tried to turn around but found that there was something stopping him. "Heya everyone" The boy said to the people behind him, waving awkwardly to them.

Judy was starting to wire down a bit when Teddy started to sing Alfie with her. Teddy stood up and Judy's eyes went wide. He was so tall and she so small! "Yes I'm a Hufflepuffen too. I saw you at the table at sorting even though I was sort of looking at my shoes." She said laughing a bit. It was true. She had been so scared during sorting that she had been looking at the ground while reminding herself that she would never live it down if she got sick during Sorting. She looked at the Jassi boy who was still standing even after Taylor gave it all she had to knock him down. He seemed more out of it that she was. Judy smiled wide at this thought and wived and Jessi.

Immy smiled at Judy before walking back over to where the others were sitting. Immy watched Jessi and he kept being tackled by Taylor. Immy was finding it a little funny. She thought the two together looked like they'd known each other for years and yet unless Immy was wrong in thinking they'd known each other the same amount of time Immy had known Jessi. Immy smiled at the other people not involved in the rugby tackle.

"Nice song." Immy complimented Judy. "The two of you can sing well and Alfie you play really well."

Jessi was really confused now. He looked down at what was around his waist. It was two little arms. He peeled them of and turned around, the arms belonged to Taylor. He smiled down at her. "Hello my little darling, may i ask what you are doing?" He asked softly.

Taylor stopped her taclking and stood up, hands on hips in a playful way. "I was attempting to tackle you but you are to stubborn to even notice." She huffed loudly and turned around, arms crossed, and stomped her foot on the ground.

Scarlette wandered down to where Taylor had asked to her to meet her and her friends. She saw a large group of people who she only new one of. She walked behind the group to where a tree was and climbed into it. She watched the group from her spot in the tree and swung her legs slightly. Suddenly her one of her shoes flung off and landed near the group, narrowly missing a few of them. "Sorry." She called before jumping down, landing softly and putting her shoe back on.

Taylor was about to turn around and talk normally again when a shoes fell from the sky and landed in front of her. "Shoes are falling from the sky!" She yelled. Next a girl fell down aswell. It was Scarlette, the girl she had invited as an apology. "Why are you falling from the sky?"

Immy looked up as a shoe fell from the sky. As she looked a girl followed. Immy didn't know this girl either. While Immy had met quite a few people, there were probably so many more that she hadn't met. Immy smiled to herself, she had plenty of time. 7 Years to be exact. Immy smiled at the girl who'd just come.

"Hi," Immy said to the girl. "I'm Imogen but everyone calls me Immy" Immy turned back to the group. "So are we just going to sit around or are we going to have some fun. Elliot's brought a rugby ball, I suggest we play."

Teddy laughed at the scene between Jessi and Taylor and jumped when she screamed. He watched as a girl jumped down, the shoes obviously came from the tree that she was in. "Heya, I'm Teddy." He waved to her before turning to Immy. "That would be awesome, I haven't played in ages."

Judy noticed that the shoe was coming from the tree but she would have screamed anyway had Taylor not said something to make it funny. She put her hands on her lips and started to laugh. It didn't stay soft thogh. "Shoes falling from the sky." She said as the thought started to get stronger. She cought her breath then looked at the girl. "I'm Judy." She said happily enough. She was starting to get over her shyness already. Especially since Teddy had joined her in singing Alfie and Immy said that it was a nice song. "If Elliot can play I can too. I'm sure there will be a lot of bummping into each other to make every one happy." She said to the others as a bit of a joke.

Taylor smiled at the suggestion of rugby before frowning slightly. She turned back to the group of people and looked at the shyly. "I would but there is a slight hitch." She looked down at her shoes and twiddled her thumbs. "I din't know how to."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back