It's a Bird, It's a Plane, It's Leopard Man?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Desislav Zhefarovich

Co-Owner of Zurie's
OOC First Name
Cyndi
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
Straight 15 1/2 Inch Sturdy Larch Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
Desislav Zhefarovich did nothing in half measure...except maybe his school work. When it came to Halloween, though, he went all out. In trying to come up with a costume, Desi had been inspired by a girl he'd met at a Halloween feast ages ago. She'd been someone named Storm, a muggle superhero. Figuring, he could top that, he'd created his own hero- Leopard Man. The only thing that was missing was a cool hair idea since all great superheros had cool hair, but nothing had come to him so he'd simply allowed his to grow out. It was much more shaggy than usual, and some gel set it just right.

Entering the Great Hall proudly, Desislav couldn't wait to enjoy the night. First stop, cookies!

Tholomyes knew his muggle costume was going to fly over the head over most of the Hogwarts people, but it wouldn't stop Theo from dressing up as it, he had a miniature dragon and a fake dragon egg in his arms. But really that was the least of the boy's oddness with his costume, the floor length dress, the fake blonde hair stood out far more, and though he felt a little silly it was one of the few occasions he felt proud of his effort. But the boy was feeling pretty excited, he did really like this costume, it had taken a little bit of effort, it had taken a little bit of him finding bits of the costume but that was about it. The teen was wandering around the room, proudly holding the egg, striding confidently in the great hall, this would be great fun even if no one would get it. Tholomyes was sure of it, his costume was great despite, even if so few would probably understand it, it would be annoying if absolutely no one understand but he was reserved for that to happen. The ravenclaw boy eventually stopped at the food table, and shifted the egg from one arm to the next so that he could pick up a muffin. Theo looked beside him and spotted the other guy with the cookies, he was a little confused about the costume, "Are you some form of cheetah man?" he asked with a little frown unable to figure it out.

OOCOut of Character:
Hope you don't mind me joining!

The Gryffindor looked down at the spots on his costume. He was no zoologist, but he was pretty certain he was looking at Leopard spots. A cheetah would have been a good idea though. Then, he could have proclaimed speed as one of his abilities. Leopards weren't really known for much of anything, but it was what he had committed to for this costume. "I'm Leopard Man" Desislav stated easily before giving a glance in the direction of the guy who'd asked the question. He was carrying what appeared to be a dragon egg, but that was certainly not the most interesting part of his costume. "That's a dragon egg" he pointed with his cookie, before returning it to his mouth and taking a bite. "But...I'm sorry I don't know who you are. Are you a famous dragon keeper or something?" he asked, adjusting the black mask around his eyes.

OOCOut of Character:
Sure. I left it open for anyone :p

As the boy stated that he was a leopard man that seemed to make about as much sense as cheetah man, but it didn't really matter, who was Theo to judge any person upon what they wore considering what he wore was certainly never going to be guessed by anyone who had spent no time in the muggle world. And this was case in point with the boy he was stood next to, if this boy only a few years older didn't know what hope did he have of anyone knowing who he was. Tholomyes felt a little disheartened, but he nodded, "Yeah, kinda, I'm Daenerys Targaryen who is a character in a muggle book series, she is the mother of dragons," he told him puffing out his chest and shaking his head to get the blonde strands of his fake hair to move, "I'm the rightful heir to the iron throne," the boy finished, knowing that it was likely a lot of words that didn't entirely make sense to this boy if he didn't know what the costume was from the get go, but Theo didn't mind really for once, sure he was disheartened that people might not know, but he was still damn proud of the costume.

"With a name like that, she sounds like she could be a cousin of mine" the Gryffindor stated with a bark of a laugh after he'd heard the younger boy's explanation. "I'm Desislav Zhefarovich. See what I mean?" he winked as he finished his cookie. The guy didn't read wizarding books for fun, so there was no chance he'd have guessed this muggle costume right.

"If she's the air to the throne, wouldn't she make it rusty?" he asked, a mischievous twinkle to his eye. Desi knew what the guy was talking about. He knew enough about muggles to know that princes and princesses were heirs to their parents. "She must be pretty bad ass with her dragon by her side" he added, as he thought about it some more. "I bet she doesn't even care if her throne is rusty. And if anyone makes fun of her, she can just have her dragon eat them. She does do that, right?" he asked, desperate to be right.

Although Bethany was usually a rather loud and active person, she felt she was showing great restrain in not going around and trying to hype people up with bets on who could eat the most candy in a minute. This was in large part to her costume, because she knew hippies to be mellow and peaceful, which was the exact opposite of what she was, which is why it made for a good costume. She had walked around the great hall throwing up peace signs and talking in an airy voice but the act was actually tiring so she needed a break. She walked over to the snacks table, Beth just intended to grab a few cookies for sustenance and continue enjoying the feast elsewhere. As she approached the table she smiled at the two guys in lavish costumes out of politeness as she was intending to side step them to get to the tray that had the best cookies, flashing them a quick peace sign, but then she did a double take because she recognized one of them. "I know you!" she said to the tall blonde guy, abandoning her hippie aura voice. "Well, not your costume, but you're the magician guy from last time!" she clarified. She took off her oversized circle sunglasses so that he could recognize her better too. "What are you?" she asked, laughing a little now that she took in both guys' costumes, and the question was really directed at both of them.

Tholomyes titled his head a little at what the boy said about the name and he wondered what he could be talking about and then when the boy introduced himself and he couldn't help but agree, "You are very right! That name could certainly appear within the series" Tholomyes couldn't help but agree with what the boy said, though Theo couldn't exactly say anything about odd names with his being more than a little complicated, his was just in a book, perhaps this boys name actually meant something more than what his meant. The boy smiled at the joke, "The throne is made up of swords," the teen told him, though it wasn't really the important bit, the mother of dragons didn't have to worry too much about what others thought with dragons at least from the outset, although it didn't mean she was good at running a kingdom, "Well, she does utilise the dragon fire," Tholomyes added with a little shrug, but his attention was grabbed when a girl suddenly blurted out that she knew Desislav, and he looked at the boy with a questioning expression, "A magician?" he said with a little wonder, thinking it funny that a magical person would dress as the closest muggle equivlant of what they all were as witches and wizards. he did just remain silent at the question keeping his gaze on Desislav since the question while sounding like it was addressed to them both, Theo would feel out of place answering first especially when she had directed her statement to him.

"Swords?" he repeated, really confused now about how anyone would be able to sit on that throne. They'd have to do it very carefully, he figured. Glad to hear that she at least made good use of the dragons, Desi decided to not ask about the process of sitting on this sword throne. The Gryffindor was about to flash the peace sign back to the young girl who was stepping around them when she stopped and looked at them again. She spoke to them, finally taking off her glasses. Desislav's smile broadened as she did. "Storm!" he yelled out. He'd seen the girl here and there in the common room, but they hung out in different circles, and her costume this year was so different that he wouldn't have recognized her unless she mentioned his old costume.

"Yea." Shrugging in reply to Tholoymes, Desislav didn't bother to explain his fascination with magicians. They were all kinds of amazing in his book, but it would take much too long to explain that to the Mother of Dragons. "Uh, I decided to make my own superhero costume this year. So, I'm Leopard Man" he finished off trying to deepen his voice as much as he could. He also gave a little hop, his fisted hands going to his hips as he assumed a super hero type pose. At least, he thought it was one.

Beth flashed him a bright grin when he called her by her old costume's name, happy to have been recognized and remembered by such an iconic character. She turned to the other boy and said, "That's not my actual name by the way, I'm Bee," she introduced herself by her common nickname. "I like your wig," she giggled at the absurdity of his costume, "Nice commitment to the look," she commented cheekily, even though she wasn't entirely sure what he was supposed to be. Now that she thought of it she didn't remember if she had ever formally introduced herself to the older Gryffindor as well. She studied him thoughtfully as he explained what his costume was with accompanying poses and chuckled lightly. "I'm starting to think you must really like capes," she said after careful observation, remembering his last costume had one as well. "What's your superpower Leopard Man?" she asked skeptically. "Every superhero needs a special power," she said matter-of-factly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back