It starts here

Jared Mccoy

OOC First Name
Laura :D
Wand
As if
It was a crowed night in the club where Jared was about to perform in. This was his first decent gig this month after working on a new song. Things were going well for him now and he could afford to stop performing for a while as he worked on new material, that was certain good in his view. He was quite excited about getting started, as usual when he was about to go and play in front of an audience but it was a good feeling. He had his favorite guitar with him, mainly for the fact that it matched his clothing which most of the time it did seeing as red was his favorite color. When it was time for him to go out on the stage Jared took a deep breath and headed out, and with a swipe of the string on the guitar he started the song.

The crowd clapped as his finished, a smile placed softly on his fine lips he thanked everyone for being a great crown, as was customary. A quick look down at the crowd, more specifically at a girl who had caught his eye during the performance. He smile directed at her he went back stage again to let the next person. He felt like having a drink so he put his guitar away until the end of the night and went through the crowd and to the main bar. Ordering a cocktail as he felt like something fruity Jared sat on the stool and began to scan the crowd for the girl he had liked earlier as he waited for his drink to be made.

Brooke Taylor had been lucky enough to get tickets to a local gig in Oceania this evening. She had decided to dress-up a little, and if she was honest, she thought the performer, Jared Mccoy, was rather good-looking. She smiled throughout the whole concert and was loving his amazing talent of making music. Brooke looked up at the stage as Jared looked out and caught her eye. She could've fainted she was so excited, and had to hold herself up when he directed his smile at her. Her eyes twinkled sweetly, but youthfully at him as he thanks the crowd then finished the gig.

Brooke watched Jared closely as the gig finished and was glad that he was coming down to the bar for a few drinks. She was glad that he seemed down to earth and wasn't letting all of the attention get to his head. Brooke approached the guy at the bar and stood closely next to him. "Good gig, that was best-night of my life." She told him in a rather cute fashion, before deciding to bring-up the smile that he had shot her earlier on at the end of the gig. "By the way, that smile of yours is seriously adorable." She told him, unable to keep her eyes from staring at him, completely in love with this musical-star.

Jared's attention was turned away from the crowd and back to the bar as he paid for his drink which had been placed closely in front of him. The bright blue liquid inside the thin glass look quite interesting. Picking up the glass Jared took a sip and felt his mouth water and the fruity explosion on his tongue. It had been a while since he had had an alcoholic drink, never mind a cocktail like this. But he was in the mood for one and seeing as he would be getting paid tonight he felt like he would celebrate a little, like he always did after a successful gig like the one he had just done.

As he enjoyed his drink Jared heard a voice close by to him. Looking around to see who it was coming from the teenagers eyes stopped on the girl he had smiled at just a little earlier. He was glad she had come over to him, he could use the company of a pretty girl. "Thanks. Im glad you liked it." He said as he placed his glass back down. He always liked complements, he liked to know he was doing something right with his music. "Thanks." He said with a small embarrassed laugh. "can i get you anything?" He asked her, wanting to keep her here so he could talk to her for a bit longer. She seemed like she was a nice girl and he had the advantage of already giving her a good night out and a smile which she liked.

This guy had a voice to die for, and hearing him speak made Brooke feel all warm in the heart. She had loved Jared's music and was glad that he was now getting to know the talented performer personally. It was her dream for a night like this to happen to her. It was a once in a life-time opportunity, so Brooke was going to take it up with her arms open-wide, especially with such a good-looking man.

"No problem." She told him as he thanked her for the compliment about his music and his smile. Brooke's eyes widened as the guy offered to buy her a drink. Jared was pretty much Brooke's dream man. He was musical, he was good-looking, and he was also such a nice guy, practically perfect. Brooke had to stop herself from replying to his question with the words 'just the key to your heart please' as her mouth opened, but no words came out. "Oh that's such a lovely offer, urm.....I'll have a martini please." She told him politely with a sweet smile. "So how far is the journey home tonight then?" She asked, making polite conversation with this super-star dream-fantasy guy that she had just managed to meet and make friendly conversation with, as well as fall in love with him within the process of doing so.

Resting his arm on the bar top Jared leaned to the side slightly as he waited for her to answer. She answered a little longer than he had expected but it was all good, he didn't mind. "One Martini coming up in that case." he said giving her another smile, seeing as she liked them he would be doing it a lot while she was around. Turning around again Jared ordered the martini for the girl. As she began to speak to him again Jared looked back to the blonde fan to listen to her. He wondered about what the meaning of that question was, was it a pick up line or just a conversation starter. Pursing his lips slightly as he thought about how to answer he decided to just answer it like he would in general conversation. "Urm not too far, im staying in a hotel for tonight and tomorrow. I have another gig tomorrow at a club near here so im staying in the area until thats done." He explained to her, to get home home he would have to apperate there, not an action that he particularly liked to do much but it was quick and handy with his equipment.

Once the drink arrived Jared paid the bar tender once again then handed her the glass. "What about you then? Have you come a long way to be here?" He asked keeping the conversation moving and also out of curiosity.

Whilst Jared ordered the drinks, Broke took the spare opportunity to have a sly check-put of Jared. A smile grew on her face as she watched him order the drinks, and once again her heart was warmed as he spoke. It wasn't long until Jared's order had arrived and he had handed her the martini that she had asked for. "Thanks." She told him, a little nervously. Once again, Brooke was fascinated as Jared spoke to her about where he was staying. "Well I'm glad you haven't got a long journey ahead of you." She trailed off. "And another gig hey? Where are you tomorrow?" She asked, hoping she'd be lucky enough to be able to see him again, two nights in a row.

Brooke giggled a little when Jared asked her where she had come from. It was always fun explaining this to people. "Well, you wouldn't know from my accent, but, I live in France with my parents. But I'm traveling around different countries, and just so happened to be in New-Zealand when you were performing, and boy am I glad that I was." She told him, flirting a little, but not wanting to push it too much just yet.

This girl was rather interesting in Jared's view, probably because she was a fan and he was not usually one to have a fan talk to him like this. Still he smiled at her sweetly as he listened to her talk. "Well i can say im glad as well." He joked as he picked up his drink and took another sip of his fruity beverage before placing it back down again to answer her next question. "Well its about half an hour away from here. A club call H2O." He said as he ran his hand through his hair. He had that gig to do then the next one would be the one when he had one of his friends helping him out. There was only so much he could when it was just him playing and singing so he could spread his wings a bit more with an extra person helping him.

Tilting his head to the side slightly as she told him that she lived in France she was certainly right, he would not have been able to tell from her accent. "Oh France eh. I used to live in England, unlike yours though my accent would be easily placed." He said with another smile once again. He really liked his accent and the move to New Zealand had threated to taint his posh Cambridge accent but he had over come that, regular trip over to his home country he was considering buying a small flat over there so he could stay there for longer but at the moment he didn't have the money and he wanted to sort his career out even more before he bought such things. "So where is your next stop after New Zealand?" He asked her curiously wondering where she would be ending up once she had finished here.

Brooke blushed a little as Jared said that he was glad for being here to. She wasn't quite sure whether his reason for being glad was the gig, or meeting her, but either way, Brooke found it cute. "Oh right, I don't know where that is, I'll have to find out.....but I'll definitely come and see you." She told him happily as she took the first few sips of her martini. Brooke planned to go and see Jared in concert tomorrow too. Not only did she absolutely love his music, but this guy was adorable and she loved the fact that the pair of them were practically friends already, maybe they could be more in the future if she played her cards correctly.

Brooke was interested to hear that Jared was from England, having spent a long-period of her life there. She missed the country and all of her friends that she had made there, but France was just as good. "Well that's cool, I lived in England for 7 Years of my life which is probably why you can't spot the French in me." She told him with a nervous giggle. Brooke was born in France but her parents had decided to move to England when she was 3, before they moved back to France when Brooke was 10 so that she could attend Beauxbatons at the age of 11, a school which had been attended by many of her family in previous years. It was very much a family tradition to attend the same school as the previous family-member. "Urm.....I don't know really, I'll probably go back to France to visit my parents, then maybe go and visit my old friends in England, then after that, who knows where I'll end up." She told him in her own blonde-fashion. The happy personality that Brooke had was what made her so likeable and easy to talk to.

Jared smiled slightly as he watched her cheeks turn a light shade of pink when she blushed at his words. He didn't know how he had given her such a reaction but it made him happy anyway for some reason. "Id like that." He said quietly, sure he did not really know her but he had met her and she seemed friendly and it was always nice to see a friendly face in the audience when he was playing, took the nerves off a bit more. "Il have to show you at some point." He added as he went through the route to the club in his head, with more difficulty than he had hoped for. He should probably make his way over there soon so that he knew which way to go better than he did at the moment.

As he listened to Brooke tell him that she had in fact lived in England too, he agreed that that was most likely the reason for her subtle accent. "Ah right i see. I lived in England my whole life and only moved here when i left school. mostly to get away from nagging parents and also to get my independence." He said as he took another sip of his drink as he listened to Brooke talk again. "I should really visit home soon, visit a few old friends, well the ones worth seeing anyway." He chuckled. Although Jared had been popular there were not many people he would class as proper friends. "So what part of France do you live in? Anywhere nice?" He asked wondering if she lived anywhere near his old school.

Brooke's already wide-smile widened as Jared suggested that he should show her the next venue he was playing in at some-point. Did this mean another chance to get to know Jared? Brooke was excited by the idea. "Yeah that'd be great." She told him, not wanting to let-on to much about her blatantly obvious crush on him just yet.

Brooke was interested to hear about Jared's time in England and could completely sympathize with him about the nagging parents. She giggled childishly at the comment. "I know exactly how you feel, my parents were ones for nagging to, but then again aren't all parents?" She told him, being nothing but pure friendly towards the super-friendly, super-star. "Well maybe if this meeting turns into a friendship we could go back to England together?" She said, slightly suggestively. It may have been too forward, for Brooke knew fully well that she had only known Jared for a couple of minutes, but it worth the risk for such a friendly, but handsome. "And I live in Cannes.....it's really beautiful there.....the sun tends to come our way too, it's great for us girls who like to tan in the summer." She told him happily, adding it onto the end of her last sentence after a brief pause.

"So Jared, is there any special, and extremely lucky girl waiting to take you home tonight?.....Apart from your thousands of fans this is....." Brooke asked him with a nervous giggle. Again, she may have been moving this conversation onto a new-level a little to quickly, but that was just simply a risk that Brooke was willing to take with this brilliant-musician.

Glad to hear that she was up for him showing her where he going to be performing next. He was starting to like this girl, it had been a while since he had had the opportunity to stop and chat to someone like this. And she was going to be there tomorrow which gave him more time to get to know her. once he had finished his drink he would bring up the subject of him showing her and if they continued to hit it off he would want to let his drink wait a while longer so he could have longer to talk to her.

"Yeah they are. But thats what they do, its like their job and hobby to nag." He said with a grin on his face. He couldn't understand why it was so easy to talk to her, yeah he found talking to most people quite easy but this was different. In a good way. "Maybe." He said quietly. Only time would tell if they would become close enough friends to go away with each other. Although Jared being one who planned for the future he didn't have any problem thinking a head. "I love warm places. One of the other reasons why i moved here. Its always warm, even in the winter." He said taking a breath as he sat up properly again. The leaning was starting to give him a crook neck.

As the girl began to talk to him again he found it strange for a moment how she knew his name before he had told her but he had been introduced before he had gone on stage. He felt glad with himself that he had been good enough that she not only came over to him but also remembered his name. "Erm no, im not one to take girl s home on the first night. Im not good with girls because im travelling around a lot they get annoyed ands leave." He explained, maybe a little too in detail for a girl he had just met but they seemed to be hitting it off so he didn't mind all too much. "So you know my name but i can't help but notice that i don't know yours." He said with a smile wanting to know what the girls name was seeing as they were getting friendly with each other

Brooke was glad to hear that Jared wasn't one of those annoying guys who just flirted with girls for the sake of spending the night with them. That wasn't Brooke's idea of the perfect-guy, and she would hate it if she was ever to be used in such a way. She had standards, and she was glad that Jared seemed to aswell. Although, Brooke had never expected Jared to be such an idiot. He was much to nice a guy for that load of rubbish.

"Well I'm glad to hear it Jared.....there's no rush to take a girl home.....I think it should always be a mutual decision if that's ever going to happen." She told him, feeling quite proud of herself that she would be able to maintain such standards, no matter how hot or charming the guy was. "And I can see why that might be a problem for girls, but I guess, when it's meant to be, and IF it's meant to be, then things will just work themselves out for you.....won't they?" She asked curiously, believing that what she had just said would be the case with any extremely busy couple. "Oh and I am sorry, did I forget to mention it? I'm Brooke." She told him with a friendly smile before holding her hand out for Jared to shake. That was usually the guy's gesture, but Brooke was feeling confident on this fine and happy evening, so went ahead with the gesture herself. She had always been that kind-of girl.

As the two teenagers chatted away with each other Jared couldn't help but notice her beauty as she spoke to him. When she spoke it gave him the opportunity to be able to look at her, and there was a lot to look at. The way her curly blonde hair flowed effortlessly past her shoulders and how her words came naturally. A smile slowly made its way on his lips as she spoke, it had been a while since he had noticed a girl like this before and it was quite nice.

"Exactly. Id much rather get to know a girl and if i like her then i will asked her out first. I would much rather be in a relationship than a different bed every night." He said truthfully as he took another sip of his drink. He had never been much of a ladies man, too busy with his own thing to worry about everyone else's. Not that he wouldn't try for this girl, she seemed so right. "Well if a girl liked a guy enough then she would be willing to wait, if not then she obvious doesn't like him that much. And yeah i guess but its a two way street." He said as he was quickly meeting the end of his relationship knowledge. Having only been in two relationships before he was not by any stretch one to be giving advice. "Brooke. Thats a pretty name." He said softly as he smiled at her. A pretty name to match her pretty everything else. "Iv almost finished this drink if you want me to show you the next venue in a minute." He said deciding that he had gotten to know her enough to want to walk with her alone, she was nice enough and the quietness could be good for them.

"Hmm different beds each night can get uncomfortable.....I know that from traveling around France and England, and being a performer 'n' all, I guess you don't see your own bed all that often." Brooke went on until the giggles caught up with her and she burst out laughing, before quickly composing herself so that she could listen to what else Jared had to say. This was one interesting musician.

"And I guess so." He replied to his next comment, slightly falling in love with this guy whom she had only just met. He was so similar to her in terms of opinion that it was almost unbelievable. "I'd certainly wait for a guy, as long as he's convinced me enough that's he's worth waiting for, as you said, it's a two-way thing." She told him with a smile. A smile that seemed large as it spread across the young-ladies petite-face.

Brooke giggled a little childishly as Jared called her name pretty. "Oh.....Thanks." She said happily. "And that'd be great, I'd never miss out on seeing such a great-musician again....." Brooke trailed off. "Which you are by the way.....a.....great-musician." She said as she caught a glimpse of his gorgeous-eyes. They stood out amongst the dark and smoky atmosphere that filled the large-performance-room.

Jared shrugged slightly at her comment. He didn't really have too much experience about sleeping in different beds all the time. "Well i think nothing is better than my own bed. Oh your a performer, how fun." He said looking at her and thinking that she didn't look like the performer type. More like someone who would work in a gym, or a bank. But then again he was not known for his talent at spotting someone career by just looking at them.

He thought it very strange how their line of conversation had gone from music to sex. It was not the usual thing he found himself talking about, especially not to a girl he had only recently met. Although in ways he could be a typical teenage boy he was also quite uninterested in sex, you can't exactly be upset about something you never had. Although this girl seemed to be talking to him freely about it so he may as well act the same. "Same. I could wait for a long as the girl needed. You can't crave what you never had." He said with another shrug, not particularly caring if that had been personal. Jared was very much an open person as he was sure Brooke had just found out.

Pursing his lips slightly he chuckled quietly. "Urm thanks, I do try." He said softly, a bit too much for him on the compliments side of things but he didn't mind so much, it showed that he was doing well when h he had fans like this one. Finishing his drink Jared stood up, someone new had started to play and he had Jared's immediate dislike. "Shall we." He said with a smile, seeing as she liked his smile it would go well for him to keep smiling

Brooke giggled as Jared thought that she was a performer. "Oh no, you're mistaken, I'm not a performer, I've just travelled around a lot, but I was talking about you." She said, finding Jared's mis-interpretation of what she had just said quite amusing. But it was almost quite cute in a way aswell.

Brooke smiled as Jared told her that he'd wait for the girl. This guy seemed like such a gentlemen, Brooke was already falling in love with him and this was their first-ever-conversation together. "I suppose that's true in a way.....unless it's chocolate.....I'm pretty sure I've craved that beautiful-stuff since I was a baby....." She joked. Brooke certainly did not have the figure of a chocoholic, but it just showed how hard she worked to keep herself in good-shape, if she could eat loads of chocolate and keep-up a good-figure.

Brooke nodded as Jared thanked her for the compliment. "Well that's obvious, but I'll compliment a talented performer anytime.....just 'cause they deserve it." Brooke was kind like that, she wanted to encourage people to pursue their careers, even though she hadn't really started her career yet. Brooke didn't know what she wanted to be, maybe a model, but she didn't know if she had the self-confidence to do such a thing, maybe she would have to work on that one.

Jared had soon finished his drink and Brooke was looking forward to seeing this gifted-performers next-venue. "Lets." She told him happily. Brooke hoped that this tour would make him, of course, Jared was already pretty well known locally, but already Brooke wanted to see Jared being interviewed on the tele and be the next big-hit in this massive-world that they lived in.

OOCOut of Character:
:p Woah that was long!!! :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back