It sparkles in my eye.

Olive Mayfield

OOC First Name
Liv
Wand
twelve inch rata with the essence of a toi-toi frond
((sorry, I didn't have time to post Riley seperately. And sorry for the topic delay.....))

(Olive:)
Olive moodily followed her sister through the crowded halls of Beauxbatons, wishing with all her heart that she was at home. Riley had told her that 'things would get better,' somehow the prediction wasn't coming true. Climbing the stairs to the tallest, most beautiful tower, Olive pondered over what she'd been taught that day. Still Olive's lack of knowledge in the french department hindered her, and of course she had to learn if she wanted to stay at Beauxbatons. But she didn't want to be here, and therefore didn't want to learn French, and therefore struggled even more in classes. Olive could ask Riley for help, but somehow the small first year knew her sister would laugh. It was a neverending cycle.

As the sisters staggered up the last few steps, Olive scanned the clear, blue skies for the family owl, surreptitiously glancing at the perfect view. It took her breath away to be up here, unless that was just the arduous climb. "Where is she?" Olive panted slightly, disappointed that there was no reply from Tess and David, and irritated that she had lost a lot of fitness from not training so much.
(Riley:)
Bustling through the 6th floor corridor, the tall seventh year seemed to move without effort. There was not even a hint of suspicion that her younger sister was having trouble following on. Riley was dressed impeccably in her school uniform, proudly moving through the hoards of first and second years who didn't know any shortcuts. Gracefully clinmbing the steep stairs, the sisters were silent in hope. Reaching the top of the beautiful tower, Riley moved straight to the window. "Maybe Tess had another bad day...." she muttered anxiously, craning her neck for the owl.

((It's all right!))

Sophie as seventh year prefect, was doing her patrols and she was planning to meet Justin in the library later, as he had to do some studying for their NEWT exams coming up, she walked up the stairs to the tallest tower, her uniform perfect and impeccable, and she wasn't puffed out when she reached the top. She was used to walking up these stairs at the end of her patrols and just admiring the beautiful view.

When she reached the top, she noticed that the normally empty tower wasn't empty today. There were two girls that appeared to be sisters, one of them seemed to be a first year and the other about Sophie's age. Sophie's brown eyes glanced back and forth between either girl, there were some obvious differences between the girls, the youngest one seemed to not have gotten used to Beauxbatons while the oldest one must've been here for a long time, but yet Sophie couldn't remember her name.

'Hi.' She finally said, stepping out of the way of the stairs, making her presence known to both girls in case they hadn't noticed her. 'I hope you don't think I'm nosy, but I couldn't help but hear you both, and so I was wondering, is there anything I could help you with?'

Sophie knew that they'd notice her badge, especially as it was gleaming noticeably in the sunlight. With a beaming smile on her face, she hoped that they knew that she could be trusted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back