It needs to be done

Acwel Ater

OOC First Name
Ash
Wand
Unyeilding Straight Blackthorn Wood Wand 14" with Manticore Venom
Acwel walked down bleak street, he had something he needed to do, and now it was time for hs Youngest son to proove himself to Acwel.
Acwel waited in Bleak Street and checked his watch Alton had about two minutes to get here or he would be late. Acwel waited silently in the shadows waiting for his youngest Son to appear.

Alton walked confidently down bleak street flipping his blonde hair out of his face and winking at two girls that walked by. He was meeting his father because he had something to tell him, Alton slipped silently into the darkest part of the ally and saw his father standing there walking over "Hey pops, sorry if I'm late" he said giving his father a sheepish grin.

Acwel looked at Alton who was slowly making his way over to him "stop messing about" he said as he glared at his Son. when Alton called Acwel 'pops' Acwel Snarled "Call me pop's one more time and you will be sorry" he added "but i don't have time now to get you in line, so lets get to the point" Acwel looked at him.
"Now When Adira was on Holidays we went to Borely Mansion a now Ex Professor of Hogwarts walked in on us talking about Adira Future, you know the wole Death Eaters thing, well we need to get him back, now Mr Firn has no kids, and his fiance is a nurse at Hogwarts so she is untouchable at the current moment in time, and Adira has infromed me of a Student who attends Hogwarts who should be going on holiday's wth Adira, His God Daughter Kida Frost her name is, she and Mr Firn are Really close, now i need you to Pursuade her to come to bleak street, either use your Patheic Charms to get her here, or use your wand and force her to get here, can you handle that" he said looking at Alton

Alton listened to his father with a serious face, this was it, his time to prove himself useful to his father. Nodding along at the plan Alton smirked, "Can do P.... Dad" Alton said with a smirk, "and by the way, I fond my charms highly useful, they give me a place to sleep most nights, and keep me out of your hair" Alton joked. "So what does this Kida girl look like? How will I know its her?" he asked not wanting to screw up and get the wrong person.

Acwel rolled his eyes "i'm going to knock it out of you one day" he said "and i don't care about your charms" he said as he dug into his robe pocket "i got Adira to get a photo for you" he said as he handed Alton a Moving Photo of the target.
"you can't stuff this up, so if you slip up, your officially dead" he said as his spanish accent over powering his normal Accent which carried a spanish Lift.
"and don't hold up the photo next to her when you find her, you can't possibley be that stupid" he said.
"Now don't forget, do not harm her, and make her alert authoritys, and don't cause her any harm until she is in Bleak Street and in the shadows, then i may allow you to curse her ok" he said

Alton took the photo and looked at the girl with brown hair, Not very pretty if you ask me... then again she is 12 Alton thought before stuffing the picture into his pants pocket, "You can trust me, I wont mess this up" he said determined, "Next time you see me I'll have the mud blood" he added before walking out of the ally, he would earn his fathers respect, he would. We wouldn't be the stupid little brother always looked down on anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back