It just doesn't fit

Eden Silverback

OOC First Name
Eden
Wand
Rosewood Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the mane of a Unicorn
The rosebushes, Eden was once again hiding from the world in them. How many times had she come her to study in its shade of hours on end? This place held many memories for her. She had met Chase her four years ago. The very day they had met it was love at first sight. Eden smiled sadly at those memories. It really wasn't that long ago but to her it seemed like eons had come and gone. Eden looked down at her left hand in distaste. How could so much have happened in just under four years? Eden shook her head and went back to her potion book. So much to do in so little time how was she going to get it all done? "Does this nonsense ever end?" Eden asked out loud to no one at all.

Elvera was having a break. she had been sitting in the common room for ages working through homework and she had a feeling of being full of cobwebs. she headed out to the edge of the lake hopeing that the fresh air would clear her head. when she got there she felt a compulsion to go to the roses. she hadn't been there often, for no particular reason, they were pretty and smelt so nice, but she usually headed the other way to the willow.
ehr leaned forward to examine a particular rose and she saw that she wasn't alone. she she saw the other girl sitting by the roses she realised that she had known that she would be there.
Elvera heard eden say something about nonsense. "Hello Eden, aren't you supposed to be the one who knows about that? she said sitting down next to her. "penny for your thoughts" she said knowing the girl had many problems and although she couldn't do much to help sometimes just sharing them is enough to make them seem smaller.

Eden heard someone coming her way. Wherever it was did not know how to walk silently. Closing the book Eden looked up at the person that was coming into the clearing. Hello Elvera. Sometimes nonsense is just nonsense and even a Seer can't get it." Eden said simply as she put away her textbook. Looking at her friend for a moment. Eden felt like she was dizzy closing her eyes for a moment Eden thought she saw someone to her left and a women of amazing beauty looking down at her and whoever was by her side. Opening her eyes Eden looked at Elvera just a bit closer. "I don't know how to explain it. Do you ever feel like your missing something important and no matter how you try you just can't seem to figure it out?" Eden said simply.

Elvera nodded, she had heard her mother talk about stuff that she couldn't see, "I know what you mean, Morgan always says that she finds it hard to see herself, and her family. she said it took years of practice until she could focus on me as well" she said. she saw Edens expression change briefly to something she recognised, it looked a lot like her mothers when she was seeing something, and guessed that Eden was having the same experience. when the moment passed she nodded again. "I also sometimes feel like i'm missing something. like you know somethings there but it is in the shadows just behind what you can see. sometimes the best thing to do is to wait for the sun to move. it will be reviled in time, if not its not important" she said hopeing she didn't sound like one of those cryptic crosswords her grandmother, Morgause, loved doing.

Eden could not stop looking at Elvera. At the mention of Morgan she felt a ping in her chest. Closing her eyes once again she could just see it. A younger version of Morgan looking down at her. Shaking her head Eden pushed the idea away. That was insane her had not met the women until she was fourteen or something like that. There was no way that Morgan could have ever been around her while she was a baby. "I feel like I am going to need at least a billion years of practice to even focus on simple things." Eden said softly.

"I am so glad that I am not the only feeling like that. At first I thought it was because my time at Hogwarts was growing short but that is not it. I can just tell that it is something bigger. Something that is going to come out very soon." Eden said thoughtfully. "So have you thought about what you are going to do once you leave Hogwarts?" Eden asked as she continued to look at her friend.

Elvera put her arm around Edens shoulder. "I'm sure that it wont take too long. you seem pretty in control already she said. she had been hopeng that she had inherited her mothers seer genes, but so far there had been no signs of her developing them, but there was still hope for the future. maybe she didn't have the genes.
"I hadn't really thought how close we are to graduating. I wanted to be a unspeakable at the ministry, but that was when i thought i may have the seer genes, I will be working at the inner eye at least for the time being. how about you? she said, Elvera knew that eden was pretty much the best at all of the classes, so nothing would surprise her.

Eden leaned into her friend. It felt like she was leaning into Lilith but better. Eden looked down and noticed how there hair was the same shade of black. The highlights where even in the same place. "I am a very good pretender. I have almost nothing in control but I don't let it show." Eden said truthfully. Eden watched as Judas slithered back into sight and made his way onto her lap. It was very nice to finally had found a moment of peace. "Really a Unspeakable? That is what I want to do. That or a Hit Wizard." Eden said softly. Eden wondered what it must be like for Lilith to know Eden was a Seer but not have it. "I have seen in you class you have some Seer traits but maybe they are just small ones that just can't manifest into something bigger." Eden said thoughtfully. "Working at the Inner Eye would be cool. I have always liked it there. I should stop by and see Morgan again it has been a while." Eden said softly. The very idea of seeing Morgan again felt perfect like Eden should have done it a lot sooner.

Elvera felt pretty comfortable round eden, like she had found someone who she connected to, and didn't just brush past. "sometimes if you pretend something long enough it becomes real, so maybe you are more in control than you realise" she said smiling.
elvera was surprised that Eden wanted to become an unspeakable. "wow. what a coincidence, we both want to be unspeakable. That department seeps pretty interesting. A hit wizard sounds interesting, but I wouldn't be able to do it. Do you really think i show some seer traits. I have wanted to be a seer ever since i was little, and hopeing to be one from when i found out who my mother was" she said. She hadn't known who her mother was until the end of her first year. she didn't know that the old lady who brought her up was her grandmother ether until then. "Do you go to the inner eye often, Morgan generally doesn't talk about customers, well nothing specific, likes to keep the private things confidential" she said. her mother sometimes mentioned what was sold, of if another student or professor came in, but wouldn't mention names, or mention what they talked about.

Eden nodded her head in agreement. "You know maybe your right about that. Sometimes I do feel in control but than there are other times that I just do not." Eden did not want to talk about her impending marriage to Tohoru. It was insane and it just didn't really make sense. Eden didn't want her friends to worry about her. So she would pretend everything was perfect and that she could not wait to be married to Tohoru. "I didn't know we had so much in common." Eden said thoughtfully. She had known Elvera for years been her friend for the same amount of time but it was just now that she was really starting to know who she was. "I used to go into the Inner Eye a few times before I became a Seer. I really should go back but I just never seem to have the time." Eden said as she looked up at the sky. Eden decided that she would go and visit Morgan just as soon as she got out of Hogwarts.

Elvera could some how tell that there was more on Eden's mind, but she didn't want to push her. "I wouldn't have thought that we were so similar. I cant believe that we went seven years without realising how much we have in common" she said, reaching up for her stone pendent. It was just a small blue stone on a fine chain, but she had warn it every day since she was about seven and she had found it in an old trunk, originally it had been on a red thread but she had bought a silver chin a few years ago as it was a lot more hard wearing.
"dont feel like i am trying to pressure you into going." she said, not wanting to pressure people into doing anything. Elvera decided that it would be nice to set to know Eden a little better. "so what do you enjoy doing?" she asked.

Eden could help but stop and look at Elvera for a moment. "It is insane. We have much on common and even the color of the green in my eyes and the green in one of yours is almost close." Eden kept looking. There faces where close to the same shape. The color of there hair was the same shade of black. The length was even the same. Eden looked at the chain around Elvera's neck. Eden jumped to her feet it was weird. She had a red one just like it. She kept it hidden thou since she didn't like who lonely she felt when she wore it. "I um have to go and study History of Magic." Eden said in kind of a frenzy. Scooping up her bag the Slytheirn girl left the rose bushes at a run. So many thoughts running through her mind.

Elvera had a feeling that there was more than coincidence to explain what she had in common with eden. only when eden pointed it out did she realise that Edens eyes were almost the same colour as her right eye. when she started hogwarts she was self conscious about her eyes, but now she didn't even think twice about them. "Once again you are right. It may be just me but there seems too much in common to be a coincidence. she said not sure if it was her hyperactive imagination, or something more like gut feeling. suddenly she felt eden move away. "I could probably do with studying that too."
elvera could tell that a history of magic was just an excuse to leave but elvera also needed time to think though what they may have dissevered. she watched as Eden went into the tower and when she vanished elvera felt some kind of twinge inside her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back