It Does Exist

Michael Drape

OOC First Name
Taylor
Michael breathed in the cool Winters air, trying to clear his head. He suddenly remembered why he didn't go to watch Dietrich's quidditch training on a regular basis. That boy on a broom did all kinds of things to Michael's brain. Letting out a shaky breath, Michael mentally kicked himself for agreeing to go out to a cafe for lunch straight after. His boyfriend most likely did this on purpose, knowing exactly how Michael would react and simply loving the fact that he could torment Michael the way he did. Curse him for being able to manipulate Michael so easily.

Michael paced as he waited for Dietrich. The blonde sure took his time in the change rooms. It was difficult not to barge straight in there, but Michael managed, knowing that Dietrich would smirk at his lack of control. Instead, Michael pounded on the door. "Hurry up! I'm starving and it's cold out here." Michael partially lied. It was true that he was hungry, but it was hard to be cold after watching Dietrich's performance earlier.

Dietrich stared at himself in the mirror for a moment, and he smirked. Well, this was certainly an outfit. Well, he was just doing this for a tease. The real outfit was still beside him, folded and untouched. Hearing Michael pounding on the door, he called out teasingly, "Hold on, honey, I need to see if this makes my butt look fat." Dietrich opened the door to reveal that he was wearing a short red dress, and he couldn't help but laugh before he shut the door again, and within a minute, he was in his white sweater and jeans. Dietrich had no idea what sort of power he had over Michael. In fact, he thought it was the other way around. It was quite obvious who was the girl and who was the guy in the relationship.

Dietrich emerged from the changing room, and he raised his eyebrows at Michael. "Wow, what are you hungry for? Might want to hurry cause the press might show up." Dietrich rolled his eyes. Sure, he wasn't the greatest Chaser in the world, but he had quite the fan base. He was a huge goofball at the games, and he also sent the girls screaming out his name. Yet, Dietrich was hopelessly fallen for Michael, and he had yet to tell the man he loved him. Dietrich wanted it to be special and huge. Maybe during a Quidditch match? Nah... "Where to?"

Michael rolled his eyes, Dietrich knew that his butt never looked fat, but Michael constantly had to confirm that, no it did not, that he looked fantastic in whatever he wore. "Dietri-" Michael started, about to give his boyfriend the speech, but he was cut off as the door opened to reveal the Chaser in something totally not appropriate for a cafe lunch. "-chhh..." Michael trailed off the rest of his boyfriends name as he took in the blondes appearance. Blinking himself out of his gaping stare as Dietrich laughed, Michael took a step towards him, but the door was shut before he reached his menace of a lover. Letting out a sigh, Michael rubbed his hand over his face, debating with his stomach on whether or not it needed food. Concluding that he wouldn't let Dietrich distract him out of yet another nice day out (not that staying in with Dietrich wasn't nice) but the couple really had to get out more.

Michael folded his arms as Dietrich emerged from the changing rooms. He matched Dietrich's raised eyebrows with his own. Michael hummed to stop a growl escaping from his throat. He hated the press and all those fan girls and boys that hung off Dietrich at Quidditch games. Michael really couldn't help but feel jealous, knowing that Dietrich could bat his gorgeous eyelashes and have any one of them. Reaching out, Michael pulled Dietrich closer to him. Dietrich was his and anyone would have to put up a damn good fight to change that fact. "I have a small place in mind, but after lunch you're being punished for unlawful teasing." Michael concluded with a nod and a smirk, his hands moving to grab Dietrich's wrists lightly, before he apparated them both to a small wizarding cafe nearby.

It wasn't incredibly fancy, but they made an amazing cup of coffee and delicious burgers. Letting go of one of Dietrich's wrist, he let the hand still holding the blonde slip down to entwine their fingers. "Here we are." Michael announced, tugging Dietrich inside. Michael found them a seat and took a look around, feeling suddenly grateful that not many people had decided to go there that day.

Dietrich was entirely grateful to be with Michael. Sure, indoors, the couple could have some intimate and awesome fun, but it was still awesome enough to get out and enjoy the day. Without the freaking press. Well, the whole world knew he was gay, as he announced it many a time, but why didn't the girls get the picture? In hopes of turning him straight? Ha! They would have to be a hundred times better than Michael, and no one could ever outdo him in Dietrich's books. With that threat fresh in his mind, he allowed Michael to grab him and apparate him off to wherever Michael pleased. The entwined fingers felt right and warmed Dietrich's hand. He smirked at Michael, "Oh, about that unlawful teasing, do I get a spanking?" Oh, that comment wasn't meant to be joking around either. Michael knew that Dietrich was a...creative man.

Not many people were in the place, and Dietrich was glad for that. The looks didn't phase Dietrich a bit. Why, he bet they were jealous and wanted a piece of Michael for themselves, vice versa. Anyone that came near his man would receive a broomstick up their arse. Dietrich did follow through on threats too. Dietrich murmured, after taking his seat, "Oh man, I am so glad we have a day out like this. It is refreshing. I trust this place has good food too." Dietrich winked his teal colored eye at his boyfriend. The air was great, the people were quiet, and Dietrich was happily here. He had a hard day at practice but it all paid off in the end.

Michael snorted at Dietrich's cheeky comment. He pecked his boyfriend lightly on the lips. "Maybe, but we both know you'd enjoy it, so that's hardly classified as punishment at all is it?" He said in a matter-of-fact tone, smacking him lightly on the butt. "I'll see to it that you're properly punished." Michael purred.

As Dietrich took a seat, Michael found he couldn't take his eyes off him, or wipe the silly smile off his face. The blondes words were heard vaguely at the back of Michael's mind and it took a few seconds for them to register. Snapping out of his daze, Michael's smile grew. "I'm glad too. The food is good," Michael reassured. "Mm, I'm starving, after waiting for you to get changed for so long." Michael said without a hint of annoyance. He could never be annoyed at Dietrich, he lov- Michael didn't know if he was ready to admit just how much he cared about Dietrich, but it seemed everything else that had happened between them had come so naturally that even though it was scary as hell, Michael really did love the life out of the man sitting in front of him.

Picking up a menu, Michael scanned it quickly and then put it back down. He picked it up a second time, but soon gave up and dropped it back onto the table again. He found he couldn't focus on food with Dietrich sitting opposite him. Scooting around the booth they were seated at, Michael reached out and grabbed Dietrich's arm and hauled him closer. Placing an arm around his boyfriends shoulder, he picked up the menu again and found he could concentrate much better. "What do you fancy for lunch?" Michael asked.

Dietrich enjoyed the light affection that Michael showed him. It was relishing and delicious. “Oh, you know me far too well, love. You know that it would just be a punishment to not let others watch, would it not?” Dietrich jumped a little when Michael smacked him right on his butt. Dietrich wanted a challenge, and he wanted to pounce on Michael right here, but he could not. That would make such a scene, and he didn’t want to have his face on the front of a magazine or whatever. Stuff like that got old after the first month. Dietirch chuckled, “Oh, you don’t know how famished I am right now, and one thing isn’t for food.” Dietrich winked his teal eye at his boyfriend, and he wondered whether or not he should admit to Michael that he was in love with him.

Well, Dietrich didn’t think it would ever happen to him, but here he was, loving this man. Dietrich picked up a menu, but held it down so that Dietrich could still stare at the beauty. Dietrich beamed when he found what he wanted. Chicken tenders and fries. A cheap meal, but it was what the man wanted. If it was one thing, food was rarely the same for him. Dietrich smirked over at Michel when he got closer and tugged him. Dietrich would let this man do anything to him, and he would enjoy it. Dietrich placed a hand on Michael’s knee under the table, and he said, “Chicken tenders and fries. That sounds like something I would love to eat. I’ll just save dessert for when we get home.” Dietrich pecked him on his lips just once, before a waiter would show.

Michael snickered, it really didn’t matter where they went or what they were doing, Dietrich always seemed to come out with these types of comments. Michael often replied with a raised eyebrow or a comment in return and this time he chose the eyebrow, smirking at Dietrich and licking his lips in agreement. The couple were always famished, and not for food as Dietrich had said. Michael would never get enough of him, he found himself thinking about what point in time they wouldn’t be starving for each other and images of them older and wiser entered Michael’s brain. He found that he wanted just that. To go on with life and test the strength of what he already had with Dietrich.

The heat of Dietrich’s hand on his knee, warmed Michael’s entire being and he smiled lazily, letting the menu fall from his hands back onto the table. “I think I’ll have a burger. However, dessert sounds much more appealing.” He said with a sidelong smug glance at Dietrich. He opened his mouth, no doubt to say something else inappropriate for the public place they were in, but was stopped short when the waiter arrived.

Clearing his throat, Michael reluctantly removed his arm from around Dietrich and collected up both menus. “We’ll have the chicken tenders and fries, and a hamburger.” He ordered, passing the menus up to the waiter. As he left with the order, Michael could have sworn he saw him turn and wink in a manner that said ‘nice work’. He’s a good catch isn’t he? Michael mentally replied to the waiter, turning a fond expression to Dietrich. The older man’s arm went back around Dietrich and he felt his heart beat so passionately it ached. Just looking at him turned Michael’s whole world upside down. “There’s something I’ve been meaning to say.” He found the words coming out of his mouth before he could think about them. And Michael found that maybe if he didn’t think, he wouldn’t freak himself out. He had been afraid for so long that he had shied away from true happiness. He didn’t want to do that any longer. He had to tell Dietrich how he really felt.

Dietrich wondered if anyone would notice giving Michael something special under the table. However, with two hot boys gone from sight, there was bound to be someone noticing. Dietrich almost wished that he wasn’t a professional Quidditch player just for that reason. Someone always notices either him or Michael, but were ashamed that one could not have the other because it was just not right. Dietrich wondered if he would ever get tired of having Michael as his, but the funny thing was, Dietrich could never have enough. So, that was obviously a good sign. Dietrich adored Michael, to no end, and it was not about to change.

He was thankful that he showed Michael that he liked boys. Dietrich glanced up at the waiter, and couldn’t retort about the dessert. Dietrich was looking forward to that. A scoop of Michael with a cherry in his mouth, please, thought Dietrich with a mild sense of humor. Well, that cherry would be taken from his mouth, that was for sure. Dietrich loved cherries, but not as much as kissing this man next to him. Dietrich sighed a bit when Michael’s arm moved from around him, but his hand sure did not move from his leg. Dietrich kept his eye on the waiter, and he turned to Michael, “I think he likes you.” Dietrich chuckled, and he saw a few other teenaged girls staring at them, only to sigh in utmost disappointment when Michael’s arm went back around Dietrich. He inquired softly, “Then say it, stuntman.” Dietrich laughed at the own nickname that he randomly came up with.

At Dietrich's words, Michael turned back to the waiter who was just entering the kitchen. "I don't think so. He was checking you out the whole time he was at the table." Michael said, twirling a piece of blonde hair with his finger that was attached to the arm resting comfortable around Dietrich's shoulder.

Michael let out a chuckle at Dietrich's nickname for him. The sound of Dietrich's own laughter echoing through his head. There was no better sound, except perhaps the way Dietrich said Michael. About to say the three words he had been meaning to say for a while, Michael felt his emotions building. Being bombarded by so much feeling, Michael panicked. Without thinking Michael distracted himself and found his lips on Dietrich's completely unintentionally. After a moment of possessive mind-melting kissing, Michael pulled back feeling dazed and legitimately calmer than he had a moment ago. "I was going to say something wasn't I?" He said after catching his breath.

Still close to Dietrich, Michael gazed into the aqwa of his boyfriends eyes and cleared his throat. "I-" he began and then concluded that he wouldn't get anywhere if he thought about it too much and finished, "I think I love you, Dietrich." He said softly, almost a whisper but loud enough that no one else but Dietrich could hear. He felt the words come from his heart and realised he would probably never say them to anyone else but the man sitting in front of him.

Dietrich was a little taken aback that the waiter was checking him out rather than Michael. He turned his teal eyes toward Michael and he uttered, "No way. Well, maybe he saw me playing or something. Who knows?" Dietrich adjusted himself to where he was leaning against Michael's shoulder, staring up at the brown goodness that grew from his head. He stared up at him and smiled wondrously. How could he have been luckier? Dietrich had nothing but adoration in his eyes for this man with him. However what happened next was just out of his league. How could Michael keep from doing anything right here if he kept this up?

Nothing else existed when Michael kissed Dietrich. The feeling was unreal. It brought butterflies to his stomach, lust to heat up his skin and body, his heart to flutter and do flips. Only Michael could put this much torture upon a single man, and that man was Dietrich. He melted into the kiss, adoring it with every sense and pore in Dietrich's body. He did not even notice that the food had arrived. Dietrich hummed in answer, "Mmmmhmmm." Then, Michael stuttered, and Dietrich listened up, his heart pounding. It was said, and Dietrich sat there, in Michael's arms, his mouth open in shock. Not that he didn't like it, but it was just shocking! Nervously, Dietrich looked over at the fries, and he took one and he smiled, "So, um, the food looks good, it is here, I think I love you too, French fry?" It just came out so fast, but at least it was the truth.

Michael breathed heavily, his heart heavy with raw emotion. It beat loudly in his chest, anticipating Dietrich's reply. As Deitrich changed the subject, but also slipped in that he loved Michael back, the brunette didn't know how to take it. Did that mean he was serious? Or just saying that he loved Michael too so the older man wouldn't look like a fool. Michael had been told he was loved many times by his old pursuits - most of them women - but he had never found himself looking so deeply into the meaning of someone's sentence. He didn't think he had uttered the words 'I love you' since he had been a child and even then he might not have. His parents weren't exactly the most affectionate people on the planet.

Trying his best to shake off his thoughts - thinking he was evaluating the situation too much - Michael eyed the French fry Dietrich held up in front of him. He looked up to Dietrich's face and the smile he found soothed him slightly. Leaning forward Michael snatched the fry from Dietrich's hand with his teeth. Eating slowly, he smiled back. "The food is good," he commented.

However hard he tried, Michael's thoughts kept coming back to Dietrich's response. He hated to act like a girl, but he had to clarify one little thing. "I meant it, you know," Michael said after a small silence had washed over the couple. "And that's a big thing for me," he added softly. Michael adored Dietrich with his entire being, everything about him was perfect. When he had been with Sophia, Michael had done nothing but crave for the blonde that he had surprised himself with and found so attractive. He had changed Michael's life in more ways than one and he continued to drive Michael crazy every single day. It was the most amazing thing in the world and Michael knew nothing would ever be enough.

Dietrich had of course meant it when he said it, those three words that could change anything, make a relationship stronger or make it end quicker. Dietrich thought he could not live without Michael. He just could not. If they had broken up, he would cry. Truth that Dietrich knew and he would forever know this. He had fallen headfirst into a well of love, and there was no escape from it. Dietrich smiled when Michael took the fry from his fingers, and he took another one for himself. The fries were to die for! Dietrich was receiving too much joy from this day and he thought that maybe, just maybe if Michael did not mean it, he could cover what what he had said so he did not look a fool?

Dietrich took a bite into his meal, almost feeling lustful pleasure in his tastebuds, but it was still nothing compared to Michael's taste on his tongue. The food was amazing here, and he could not wait for dessert. Wiping his mouth with his napkin, his turned his attention to Micharl and from there, he heard the words that made his heart leap and do cross country all around his body using his veins as tracks. Michael really loved him, and that almost brought tears to his eyes. False, that did bring tears to his eyes. So much for Michael acting like a girl, Dietrich just had to outdo him with the added moisture in his eyes. Dietrich finally whimpered, "I meant it too. I just suck at wording. But you really...you really love me? Oh Michael!" Dietrich kissed his lips tenderly, but that was causing a scene in the restaurant. All too soon, he pulled away and he laughed, "Um, let's hurry and finish our food so we can get home." Dietrich winked at him, that action alone foretelling what is to come.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back