Status
Not open for further replies.

Olive Mayfield

OOC First Name
Liv
Wand
twelve inch rata with the essence of a toi-toi frond
Heeey kids!
So you'll all've noticed my extreme lack of HNZing. Or maybe I've been gone too long, idk.
But here is an update on what's been happening.

I kinda lost interest in roleplaying. (y'know, may as well be blunt). I find that writing my own stuff suits me a lot more I guess.
I've also had so much happen in the past few months, and it's really taken a toll on me.
And I'm in exams and supposed to be doing NaNoWriMo at the moment..
Also I'm moving to live in Brisbane really really soon.

Right now I'm gonna go check and see where Olive might be needed. (if I don't get distracted.)
I'm happy to do some Perfect stuff, until she graduates. Mightn't be as switched on as I used to be but I should be posting slightly more.
But after she's graduated, I'm probably gonna leave the site fullstop.

I've met some awesome people on here. :) The thirty-something Facebook friends from this site explain that. And I'll be popping by to say hello, every so often.

You're all amazing writers too. ^_^

Kay well. It's been an amazing two years. I hope the update explains things a little.
Follow my Tumblr if you like. I follow back, unless you have icky stuff on your blog :p

Adios! (all except for Olive who you're not rid of yet)
- Livi

(PS: Keeping Tess Lillis too because Olive needs her Mum to still have a job..)

:cry:

Livi this makes me so sad :(
It's been way to long since we've spoken, I think we must do more Skype chats. I hope you don't actually leave the site for good for good, you better be popping in to say hello. You were one of my first friends one here, and while we never actually rped with each other, I really appreciate you and your kindness.
Don't be a stranger danger.

Love you girl
Donna x

We talk on fb//twitter so it's not all sad face <3
Still will miss you bunches if I don't see you around :hug:

If you ever want to chat you know how to locate me ^^ Madz -

Nuuu. :cry:
It certainly sounds like you have a lot of stuff going on right now! I wish we had RPed more. You are a very talented writer. It saddens me to see you go. At least you're keeping a few characters active and such for now, but still. :cry: I hope we can still talk on twitter and stuff! I'll be sure to add you on Tumblr too! You will be missed bunches Livi! Take care!

♥ Jessye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back