Is it possible to be this bord?

Adele Smith

Wand
Yew Wand 13 1/2" Essence of Phoenix Feather: 40 Galleons
Adele wandered the school aimlesly. She was so unbelieveabley bord. She had been doing nothing all day and now it had caught up with her. As she walked she came outside into the warm sun. Adele inhaled deeply and then began to walk towards a near by tree. When she reached she sat down and took out a book from her bag and began to study.

Alice really didn't have very much to do. Even though her life was dominated by revision at the moment, she really didn't get why she had to do such an extensive amount of it. She was an intelligent girl, so her mother and father said, and she shouldn't have to revise if she had listened in lessons. Despite this, she made a promise to herself she would do so tomorrow night. She took a small walk out into lawns, to refresh and prepare the mind for class today. She noticed a girl sitting down with a book, and approached her. "Wow. You must be bored." She smiled, giving a small chuckle.

Adele looked up as she heard a voice. It was a female one, so she looked up at the girl with an innocent smile on her face. "Yes I am...I'm very bored...I'd never usually do this sort of thing..." Adele gave a small laugh, she didn't recognise the girl, and would never usually talk to anyone but her friends, or cute boys when she was busy...but this girl seemed ok, so she replied. Besides, it gave Adele something else to do other than trying to focus on reading a book. "I don't remember seeing your face around before...what's your name?" Adele asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back