Into the night..

Amarante Ming

Wand
Rosewood Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the mane of a Unicorn
Crunch.

This was the sound Amarante heard as she walked through The Forbidden Forest. It had a magnetic lure, perhaps it was the fact that it was Forbidden. Despite the fact that she had a fear of the unknown, this was pulling her in, further and further. Amarante blinked once, to adjust her eyes to the darkness. She had left her wand in her common room, and didn't fancy heading back to get it.

So she continued walking in the darkness, very aware of her surroundings. Her bottom lip began to quiver gently as she heard footsteps following her, but they weren't quivering with fear, more with excitement, she hadn't had any human contact, since she pretended to act as her sister, Tasanee, it was interesting to see the boy’s heart break. She knew that she shouldn't have done this, but it was too easy, and she had heard that Tasanee had been speaking of her, and the clan.

Amarante blinked her blue orbs once more when she heard a growl from a creature further away; it certainly wasn't close enough to instill fear upon her, or any other student so she continued on her set course in the forest. Whispering the lyrics to a Japanese song she once knew all the lyrics to.

She stopped this when she heard a muffled voice, and she smoothly turned her head. Then narrowed her eyes, making out a figure of a girl, but nothing else. Amarante relaxed her face then ran her fingers through her soft black hair, her complexion given a nice contrast to her hair. Then she looked down at her kamino, unfortunetly it was covered with mud and grass, she would have to throw this away when she got to her dorm room but no harm was done, it wasn't her favorite one.

A moment a ago, Kagyou was stargazing at the edge of the forest. The night was young and cold, but she enjoyed the chillyness of the winds. She wore a simple white picnic dress as she always would, and it would reach her knee, revealing her shoulders and shin, bare feet and petite figure. Her short light silver hair hugging itself against the head as light grey orbs studied the night skies.

Just then, a shadowy figure caught her attention, and began walking into the forest. Interesting. Kagyou sat up, and pushed herself off the ground, dusting the front of her dress as her bare feet began walking. Making her way off the patch of grass, Kagyou's feet reach the dirt path and went after the other figure. Who it was, she'd never know.

Or she THOUGHT she wouldn't know.
While following the other figure into the forest noiselessly, Kagyou began feeling a slight guilt. She knew she'd get into trouble if she went any further than this. And so, Kagyou began speaking quite softly. "You know, we'll get into trouble."

She watched the girl turn.

"I don't think you'd want to get into trouble too, would you?"

"I don't think you'd want to get into trouble too, would you?" Amarante heard the girl say.

Amarante bit her lip and said simply, "It can't be too bad, we are already out after curfew." Amarante blinked her azure blue eyes once more then she bowed her head gently before saying, "I'm Ming, Amarante." Amarante stayed quiet waiting for the girl to give her, her name in return.

As she waited she leaned onto a tree and crossed her arms against her chest, glancing around herself, before returning to the girls' gaze. Amarante's small box figure looking quite awkward in this setting, but fortunetly that was masked by night. They were both masked from each other, so a slight ting of fear hit the girl, she didn't like this very much, she liked knowing everything, she had been trained to do so her whole life, it was the 'norm' if there was such a thing in her life.

Kagyou watched the other female, for a moment, she could have sworn she noticed blue eyes piercing through the darkness of the night and revealing themselves very clearly to her. However, she shoved it aside, thinking it was an illusion as the next moment, the darkness fell back in.

As the girl spoke and introduced herself, Kagyou giggled, waited a while and allowed Amarante to get comfortable in her current position. Then, the petite figure spoke. "I'm Wu Kagyou. Of the Wu Clan in China. It's a pleasure." Kagyou gave an unsure step forward. "I'm a first year Hufflepuff." she introduced. "And I believe that it much better to return earlier than later."

Amarante raised her eye brow slightly when the girl mentioned the Wu Clan and she said, "It's nice to meet you Wu, I'm a first year Slytherin." Amarante sighed softly at the what the girl said next and she said simply, "I suppose so, but you do know that the prefect and Professors will be doing their rounds now." Amarante didn't care to move, she felt exhausted and with the dark night, it was making her eye lids feel heavy, as if she could sleep here.

"Well, you're still here." she stated. "I think I might be kind-of worried that they may find us... but at the same time, not really worried-" Kagyou stopped and watched the other character. "Would you rather camp out here today?" the white skinned female inquired, still standing at her current position, unsure if she should move forward or not. "I could accompany you , if you wish."

Kagyou looked at the space in between them and gave an unsure step forward, before canting her head down to a side, just so much to look up at the other female. "Were you doing homework, that's why you're so tired?"

Amarante Ming said:
[I've got to go now.. But I'll reply later, i'm having trouble getting into character anyways alright? ]
.+[ No prob. See ya later. Rest well. ]+.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back