Into the masses

Ivan Petrov

Sexual Orientation
Hetrosexual
Wand
Ivy Wand 13" Essence of Gargoyle Tooth
As soon as the bell rang Ivan was up of his seat and out of the classroom like a shot. Classes were becoming more and more boring with time it seemed and Ivan was finding no interest in being there whatsoever, the only reason he was still there so he could keep an eye on his new favourite piece of target practice. Ivan couldn't believe it took him three years to find him, but now he had he was going to have some fun with him. Waiting just outside the door of the classroom Ivan had just left he waited for his victim to exit so the fun could begin.

Brendon's eyes grew wide as the bell rang, could class really have been over that fast? Merlin why do you hate me? he asked silently. Brendon packed up his things as slowly as possible hoping that Ivan would get bored waiting outside of the door for him. Once the teacher gave him an annoyed look however Brendon knew it was time. Taking a deep breath Brendon walked out into the crowded hall way and stopped right out side the door. I can't do this he thought looking at the people with huge doe eyes. He then turned his head and saw Ivan standing there, it was either step right into the crowd and hope not to have a heart attack or face the boy standing there.

Ivan rolled his eyes as he peered back into the classroom to see Hawkins still sitting where he was a few minutes ago. Really how stupid was someone that they couldn't walk among the crowds, it was just so stupid. Because of this Ivan found Brendon perfect bait, something he had been lacking in recently. Normally he wouldn't stoop so low as to actually bully people, he was normally more interested in chasing the girls, but ever since Joce no other girls compared.

Peeking into the classroom once again, not even bothering to hide himself from Hawkins - he was bound to know that Ivan would be waiting for him by now, a smirk formed on Ivan's lips as he saw the boy walking towards the door. Standing away from the door frame again she stood facing the boy approaching him. "Well if it isn't Hawkins. How are you today?" he asked a little too loudly, throwing his arm over the boys shoulders.

Brendon closed his eyes as Ivan swung his arm over his shoulders, "I-I'm fine" he mumbled in reply. I knew I should have gone for the crowd, fainting and getting trampled is better then this any day he thought. Taking a step away from Ivan he mumbled something about getting to his next class but as soon as he went to walk away he froze, he couldn't do it. There were just to many people. Brendon stood there frozen as if he was just asking for Ivan to do something.

Ivan felt Brendon pull away from him but Ivan simply tightened his grip around his shoulders, he wasn't going to get away that easily. "Good to hear. Are you not going to ask how I am? That's not very nice of you Brendon." Ivan said, continuing to raise his voice so the crowds could hear him. With his smirk still etched on his face he looked up and down the corridor, "Next class you say, well then come on." Ivan said pulling Brendon forward, but before he stepped into the crowds he quickly pulled him back, laughing as he continued to do it a few times.

Brendon froze as Ivan kept his grip on him, "I-I'm sorry, h-how are you I-Ivan?" he asked hoping to get this over with. He looked around horrified as people began to watch and laugh as Brendon got more scared. Oh please no he thought as Ivan began pushing him towards the crowd and bringing him back. Brendon began hyperventilating trying to ask Ivan to stop but failing miserably. More people began to crowd around and form a circle around the two boys and Brendon fought back tears Oh please no, don't start crying, please no he though as his heart rate picked up. Luckily he got the tears under control right on time and began biting his lip hoping to stop them from coming back.

Ivan laughed as Brendon asked him how he was, this boy was far too easy, but Ivan wasn't done with him yet. "I'm brilliant Brendon. Thanks for asking." He answered, now putting his body weight on Brendon as he observed the crowds, he was particularly happy with the one he had attracted today. Looking away from the crowd Ivan's eyes landed on Brendon once again, seeing the boy practically chewing his lip off Ivan asked, "What's wrong Hawkins? You're awfully quiet today?" his voice still loud enough for the crowds to hear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back