Into the Great Wide Open

"I agree..." Prodan gave her a quick smirk, and waited for her to get done so they could head to the hotel room.
Time passes...
The hotel suit was grand, beautiful, and fit for his queen. Prodan was glad that the walls were rather thick, for others' sake. Things would sound quiet all around, but it was their honeymoon! They were going to enjoy themselves to the fullest. Prodan was wearing only his pants, and his skin was tan. Prodan turned to face Cecily and he inquired, "Where to first?" Prodan bent and kissed her upon the cheek.

Cecily lazily pinned her hair up, grinning at her husband, enjoying the way the sunlight filtered through the windows and played interesting shadows off his tanned upper body. She hummed happily in her throat, stilling the tune as his lips bussed her cheek. Dressed in a long, flowing island dress, hair braided loosely to set upon her head, tendrils escaping to brush her neck and cheeks, she was the very picture of a woman in love. "Hit the shops? Go snorkeling?" She grinned up him before looking about them with a small amount, very small, of guilt at the state of the room. Pillows tossed about the floor, feathers dusting the furniture, a broken chair upturned and in desperate need of a good repairing charm. The room looked like a brawl had rolled through. She smirked. In a way, it had.

Prodan shrugged, but his eyes lingered off Cecily and onto the many broken items from before. Prodan grinned, "I don't know, I don't mind shopping much but snorkeling freaks me out a bit." Prodan had better things planned, but most of them probably would destroy the hotel room a bit more. He was surprised about how 'active' he and his wife were. "I was almost sure that the chair would have been strong enough." Prodan gathered Cecily into his arms and planted a passionate and loving kiss upon her lips. Pulling back just a fraction, he murmured, "What do you really want to do right now, Miss Zhefarovich?"

Cecily trailed her fingers through the hair at the nape of his neck, smiling up at him. She eyed the chair too, then turned to look up at him with wicked eyes. She pressed against him as his lips claimed hers. Her world filled with silver eyes, she sighed and shook her head. "Do you really have to ask?" If she never saw anything of the island, she couldn't really find any trace of regret. All she wanted was to be with him and love him. A lot. Starting now. Pressing her lips to his, she giggled. "Are we ever going to leave this room?" Her tone made it quiet clear that she didn't want to leave it.

Oh, Cecily was just pushing it when her body melded to his. Prodan murmured, "I don't think so, my world." His mouth claimed hers with a mix of passion and adoration. However, Prodan's hands traced along every part of Cecily's body, loving her soft skin and just everything about her. Prodan did not waste any time really going to bed.
Much time had passed and the honeymoon came to an end. Cecily and Prodan departed from their suite, leaving behind a huge mess of broken furniture and pillows and feathers galore for the maids to clean up. Prodan was so glad; not because they left their great times behind for more will be in the future, but because he was the luckiest man in the world, to have such a woman like Cecily.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back