OOC First Name
Liv
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Divorced
Wand
Tulip Wood Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Clear blue water lapped at the sides of the boat, soothing winds pushed it lazily along the ocean as the sun began to cast its first rays upon the slumbering pair. Yesterday they had set sail, the dark haired man and light haired woman, embarking on what would be their extended honeymoon. A seabird cried to its companions, causing Cecily to stir. Mumbling, she snuggled her face into Prodan's chest, not wanting to wake up. Her stomach decided to rumble, pulling her further awake. Cheekily she grinned and poked him lightly in his side, "Prodan, the baby's hungry."

Prodan was in heaven so to speak. On a boat heading out into the Bahamas for the best time of his life with his wife. How joyous it would be! For now, he was asleep, cuddled under the covers. Subconsciously, he felt Cecily snuggle into his chest, causing him to wrap his arm around her once more and he did not want to wake up either. Drifting even deeper into dreamland, he was quite enjoying himself until a poke caused him to snap out of it. His silver eyes opened, and he blinked several times. Sitting up now, he yawned, his hand covering his mouth as he did so, "Um, which one? You or our baby?" Prodan rubbed his eyes sleepily.

Cecily stretched her arms above her head, groaning as muscles protested. She opened her eyes lazily, dreamy green glancing over the broad shoulders and intricate marking spread over his back. "Both of us are, sweetie." Humming slightly, she flung back the covers and gained her feet, looking about the vast ocean. Not shy about being starkers around her husband, she nonetheless reached for the soft cotton dress she'd had intentions of wearing to bed last night. Giggling softly as she found it hanging from a low rope on the sail, she smoothed it on, the light blue cotton soft against her hands.

Turning she walked back to Prodan. "And good morning love."

Prodan laughed and he nodded. He stood and and within a few instants, he was in a pair of shorts and a tank top. He stretched his arms, allowing the blood to wake up his muscles. He grinned, "Morning, love. I guess we should go get some breakfast." Prodan gathered Cecily in a hug, and he kissed her cheek lovingly, "It won't be long now until we get to the Bahamas. Excited?" Prodan gave her a mischievous look from his silver eyes and he chuckled. He was still shocked that he was married to the best woman in the world.

Cecily slid her arms around his back, hugging him to her. Linking her hands loosely behind him, she turned her face up to meet his eyes. "Very excited, my love." The boat rocked them gently and how proud was she of her new husband to have found his sea legs so quickly. It amazed her, this man of hers, standing within her arms, would share his life with her, always. "When we return, we'll be able to hear the baby's heartbeat." She paused, pressing her lips against his collarbone, then her cheek rested against his chest. "Prodan, when our child is old enough, will they be marked by your father?"

Prodan stroked her blonde hair with one of his hands. How he loved to touch it so freely and openly. Prodan was finally happy with his future, his bride, his everything, all bound in this woman he was holding and being held in return. "This is probably the second time I've been to the Bahamas. Or an island around it. You'll love it." Prodan winked at her, and he knew that he would love any place regardless as long as he was with Cecily. "That will be a proud moment for this man." His smile faltered a bit, and he nodded, "When he or she turns sixteen, they are fated to be marked. By then, maybe Kalif will be performing the marking. Who knows?" Prodan then inquired softly, "Does this bother you?"

Cecily pressed her hand gently against his jaw, her thumb stroking his cheek. Green eyes gazed happily into his, not a trace of worry within her own. "At first I thought it would bother me, to take the choice from our child. But when I look upon your back, I don't see that. I see a proud family tradition." She wouldn't dishonor her love by raising kane over it; if their child did, they would handle that as it came. It didn't do well to borrow trouble. Her lips quirked, eyes sparkling with humor. "And the finest body I've ever laid eyes on." Raising on tiptoe, she thread her hands through his hair, pressed her lips to his. Drawing back, she simply stared into his eyes, knowing how truly lucky she was to be with him.

"It actually stops hurting after the first night as much, except the part on the spine. That doesn't stop hurting like hell until about a week or so." Prodan grinned, "We have so many traditions, it is unbelievable." Prodan laughed for a moment at her words, and was interrupted by her lips. When she pulled away, Prodan raised an eyebrow and he whispered, "Okay, did your appetite vanish, or have you seemly forgotten about it?" Prodan stroked her cheek with his hand, and he smirked mischievously, "Unless you were hungry for this fine body." Prodan took a step from Cecily, and ran his fingers through his hair, a devious and seductive smile played on his lips. He was just playing around with her, and his eyes revealed all the joking matter.

If Cecily had to pinpoint one thing she loved about pregnancy, it would have to be the heightened sense of self. Everything was beyond sensitive in her state. A simple brush of hand against her cheek, silver eyes smiling into hers, whispered words washing over her. That smile; lovely in its intent, seductive by a mere whim on his part. It drove all thought beyond the primal from her head. Suddenly food wasn't that high on her survival list; only Prodan was. Stepping closer, her palms found the muscles of his stomach, heat warming her cool hands. Sliding over ribs, down sides, her arms covered by the fabric of his shirt. Her green eyes pinned his, her intent not laughing, not mocking. They strayed down to his lean hips, around to his arse, to settle on his lower back. She didn't speak, couldn't speak, her green eyes saying more for her than words ever could.

Prodan could not play hard to get when it concerned with Cecily. The way she felt would always be the same way he did. It wasn't like Prodan had no control around her, cause he did, somewhat. Prodan smirked down at Cecily, seeing that she was completely and utterly serious about what she wanted. Prodan was willing, and he gave in just as easily. With his strong arms, he lifted Cecily and he carried her to the bed, before he laid down beside her. His hand trailed down her arm, and over her stomach. Prodan murmured, "And let the honeymoon begin..." Prodan kissed Cecily passionately upon the lips.

Cecily reveled in his passionate response, thrilling to the magic only they could make, together. She returned his kiss, mouth trembling beneath his. Her hand covered his over her stomach, pressing where their child lay. The other she curled within his hair at the nape of his neck, fingernails lightly scratching against his scalp. Love and passion filled her until she was pulled under the tide with him.

Time passes...

Laughing, she set down the rolled up rope. "Want to try your hand at this? It's altogether different than using magic." Laughing green eyes met silver and Cecily, dressed in a jean shorts and a tank top, her ankle adorned with a simple anklet, feet bare, smiled at her husband. "It becomes easier with practice." She wrapped the end of the rope around her wrist and showed Prodan what her father had shown her when she was a little girl. The sails were easy to maneuver, they simply required tempered strength and a steady hand. The sandy beaches of the island they were approaching glittered in the bright sunlight. The sun felt good on her skin, even more so when the sea breeze misted.

Once she'd handed that rope over to him, she went to unwind one toward starboard. Her brow wrinkled. "Prodan love?" she called, unwrapping the rope, then starting to pull in tandem with his movements. "Why didn't your father come to our wedding?"

Prodan nodded and he beamed. Maneuvering a few sails had to be a breeze right? Wrong, Prodan could barely stand still when the rope was handed to him. Managing to hold his ground and keep things steady, Prodan laughed, "I think I would so prefer magic, love." Prodan felt the breeze, causing his white shirt to flutter, and the sun only tanned his tanned skin even more. "Yes, hon?" Prodan turned his attention to Cecily, and heard the question. She had asked a rather difficult question. Asparuh didn't come to the wedding... And why didn't he? Hades did, of all people, Hades! But why not his own father? Prodan tried to remember what his reaction was to the invitation. Then it occurred to him. "Um, I think he had matters to attend to in this company he owns in Bulgaria since Kalif can't and Namina passed..." Unless he meant Death Eater business... Prodan thought but he couldn't remember for the life of him. "Why do you ask?"

Cecily gave a throaty chuckle, lips curving, cheeks becoming damp from sea air. "Magic can't compare with doing something with your own metal." It was plain to see the muscles stand out in her forearms, her slim shoulders. Anyone could see she was as at home on the open sea as she was back home in her gardens. She frowned slightly at his answer, tugging and tying the rope off. While he dealt with the main one, she began work on the third and final one.

"It must be stressful for him," she mused, watching the sail begin to deflate and rise up, rolling. "He seemed so- so odd," she shrugged her shoulder. "Out of it, I'd guess you'd say, when I visited him at the manor." Her back to him, she didn't see his reaction. "I was afraid I had offended him when I tried to leave." Her lips curved up, she pulled back with her arms, leaning her weight on her back foot, knee bent. "That was when he took me to the tree, to show me proof of our baby. It didn't help that I started crying. He left faster than I'd seen any man do around a tearful woman." Laughing slightly, in amusement, not at the man himself, just at the situation. She tied off the rope and turned to face Prodan.

"I'm happy it wasn't something I said that kept him from being at our wedding."

Prodan began to work with the main one, attempting to keep it steady at the same time. Prodan murmured, "Still prefer magic over this." He chuckled, thinking it was rather odd that he was the Muggle Studies professor and wanting magic to help him right now. When she started to speak, Prodan had to pause what he was doing so he wouldn't mess it up as he stared up at her, even if she wasn't facing him. "Never heard of him like that before. Out of it, well, maybe something was bothering him or he just got done taking care of something that took away his energy." Prodan didn't know anything of the situation, but was that around the time when he almost put Arnost out of his misery? The times seemed to clash and sound right, but Prodan was not entirely sure. "I would say so. Sounds like you caught him in a better mood or else he probably would have gotten mad. Even as a kid, he hated crying." Prodan laughed softly and he added, "Dad has to be dragged to a wedding, practically. Nothing you could have said would have bothered that at all." Prodan finished what he was doing and stood up, moving what hair that fell over his eyes away.

"Well, tis glad I am to hear that," she mused, lips quirking as she couldn't resist coming to him and sliding her arms around his slim waist. She laid her head on his chest, ear pressed to heart and simply listened to the strong beat. "I'd hate to think your father, or anyone in your family, hated me." Shrugging it off, she tilted her head back. A thought came to her that caused a smile to spread from her lips to her green eyes. "This will be our first Christmas together, as husband and wife." She was excited, as it was a holiday unlike any other and most people were happier during. "Does your family have a tradition for it?"

Prodan wrapped his arms around Cecily, and he nuzzled his face into her blonde hair for a moment. Prodan murmured, "You don't have a bad bone in your body, how could anyone in my family hate you?" Of course, he was leaving out the fact that Aleyha seemed to, but she hasn't done anything to prove it yet. That worried Prodan a bit. But he failed to show it. Prodan chuckled at her words, and indeed it was right. However, his smile faded and he bit his lip. With a sheepish smile, he confessed, "Um, yeah, we never celebrated Christmas... I think the only person that did last year was Chavdar... We kind of see it as just another day and do nothing. But I wouldn't mind celebrating it with you though." If it was one thing, Prodan was always willing to try something new.

Cecily's head drew back, looking up at him in astonishment. "Not-celebrate Christmas?" She thought of him growing up without a tree or singing or cheerfully helping to decorate and cook, as she had while growing up. Sometimes it was jarring to realize that all those things she took for granted growing up and as an adult, her dear husband might never have experienced any of them. Her eyes welled with tears and she couldn't help looking at him as if he'd told her he'd run over her favorite cat. "Oh baby, we'll celebrate it this year." She hugged him close, burying her face in his chest. "I'm sorry," she squeaked, voice muffled. "It's the hormones!"

Prodan stared down at her, and wondered if he said something wrong. No...he didn't think so... Just told her he never celebrated it in his life. Prodan stroked her back lovingly, and quite surprised that she was crying. But that one word told him that is wasn't anything to worry about. Hormones. That was a male's worst nightmare in a female, but Prodan found amusement with them. After all, he is not the everyday type of male anyhow. "It's okay... I don't mind you crying at all." Prodan chuckled, and trying to soothe her with the calm stroking on her back.

Cecily sniffed and wiped her eyes with one hand. His large hands on her back were comforting. Her eyes met his, tenderness within hers, before the boat gave a slight lurch. "Oh!" She broke away and hurriedly grabbed the steering column. With deft movements she started to steer them into the beautiful docks by the beach. Within several moments the boat had slid easily and stopped. Surreptitiously, she palmed her wand and used it to anchor the boat and tie it to the dock. Putting it away, she turned to Prodan and excitedly took both his hands in hers. "We're here!" Smiling widely, she turned then hesitated. "Um, I think I might need help onto the dock. Please?" The boat was level with the dock and normally she would have just jumped onto the wooden plank. But because of the baby, she didn't dare risk a fall.

Prodan wondered what was up with the lurching of the boat, but he turned his eyes toward the front, and saw that they had indeed arrived. He felt somewhat relieved, as he preferred to be on dry land rather than out at sea. Prodan smirked deviously at her request, and he said, "Certainly." Without another word, he used his strength to lift Cecily's body into his arms like he was carrying a bride (even though she was and still is his bride). He stepped onto the dock, and he gave Cecily a smile before setting her down upon her feet. "Now, where to, love?"

Laughter bubbled from Cecily's throat as her arms flung up and around his shoulders, hanging on as Prodan carried her safely to the dock. Her fingers played with the hair at the nape of his neck, green eyes shining. She'd never been carried like this before she'd met him, unless she was injured or when she was a child. It made her feel wholly feminine and very much treasured by her love. His smile warmed her heart as the sun did her body and she knew this was the happiest she'd ever been in her life. Feet firmly planted on solid ground again, she looked up at her husband and linked her arm through his. Some wonderful scent, the spicy flavor of the air, floated to her nose and she grinned. "Let's go eat."

The thatched hut with a beautiful island woman of at least fifty years drew her attention. "Here, love," she said excitedly, walking toward the hut where the woman had already looked up at them with a large smile on her face. She spoke briefly, her english beautifully rolling off her tongue. She invited them to sit at one of the small tables under the shade and she'd bring them her special of the day. Something, the woman said with a heart laugh, to make the little one big and strong.

Sitting down, Cecily looked toward Prodan with an amused grin. "I love it here already."

Prodan nodded, feeling the feeling of hunger now that he was on the ground. He let Cecily lead him to a hut, and he stood in awe at this place. The shade was relaxing, and he took a seat after Cecily. His own tanned skin celebrated at the break from the sun. "I love it more when I'm with you, I'll tell you that." Prodan flashed a smile at her, before he folded his hands on top of the table.

Cecily smiled, her hand coming over to rest on his for a moment, the touch simple, casual but obvious one of affection. She returned hers to rest in her lap as their food was served in a large, shallow wooden dish. It smelled wonderful and she spent a few moments speaking with the lovely woman before she had retreated back into the hut to clean up. Stealing a glance at her husband as she picked up her fork, her lips quirked. "It smells delicious, doesn't it? Are you alright eating here?" She forked up a bite of succulent conch with a bit of flavorful rice.

Prodan always had an issue with eating out, and today was no different. He needed to work on his trust issues, and Prodan chuckled, "No need to worry about me. You know me, I have to make my own food half the time, unless it is at the school. I'll wait until we get to the hotel." He winked at Cecily, before he glanced about the place. It seemed to be buzzing with people of all ethnic people. Yet, Prodan could not recognize a single one of them.

Cecily playfully rolled her eyes, looking at her husband with sheer fondness at his stubborn refusal to eat the delicious food in front of them. Her eyes sparkled from holding in her teasing. It was fun sometimes but now was the time to hurry and get her belly full so they could move on to the next adventure on the way to their hotel. "You're missing out," she sighed, finishing her plate. She wiped her hands on a napkin and her mouth before standing. "We should go and get checked in."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back