Into the Forest

Blake Hunter

Wand
Indonesian Palm Wood Wand with essence of phoenix ash 9 3/4 inch"
Blake strolled into the Forbidden Forest ready to explore. He was by himself because of two different reasons. Some of his friends were already busy, and he didn't know where the others were. He didn't much like going by himself, due to the boredom that might ensue, but he had no choice. Perhaps if he were lucky he would met someone in the forest, or someone would find him. Hopefully someone who was a friend, though. Then again, he always enjoyed making new friends. Either way, he decided that he didn't mind much as long as it was someone.

Blake continued to walk past trees as he went deeper into the Forbidden Forest.

((I just noticed that I need a new signature, I've had this one for a while.))

Emme had not been in the forbidden forest at Hogwarts New Zealand yet. Only once had she been in the forest back at Hogwarts Scotland. That one time she had gotten in trouble with a werewolve and ended up getting triplet detetions. Now with a new year, Emme decided to take her chance and venture into the forest.

Her black leggings were on under her short purple dress. Maybe the darker colours would help her blend in if worse came to worse. Though Emme hoped nothing would happen. Taking long strides, she entered the forest her wand tucked into her dress pocket just in case. "Maybe I should have came with someone" Emme said aloud as her gaze turned around the forest.

Though as she continued to walk, passing tree after tree she noticed there was someone else in the forest. Carefully walking up to the boy, she didn't know who it was from behind. Yet as she got closer to noticed it was no other than Blake. "Boo" Emme said of coarse not in a very convincing scary tone but still. Just maybe she could get reaction out of the boy she hadn't seen in what seemed like ages.

((You should get a new siggy. I just got gimp and I have to say I'm addicted to making them. I keep making Emme new ones whenever I can :p ))

Blake continued his trek through forest with nothing out of the usual taking place. It was a pity, or at least he thought so. He absolutely despised being bored, because it was, well, it was boring. He kept hoping that something would hop out from behind a tree in front of him, even if it did mean danger. At least it would be interesting. Then again, he was just a third year in Hogwarts New Zealand, so his chances probably weren't that good against anything that resided there. He tried not to think about that though, and continued to wish that something would pop out. Or, on the other hand, anothe person could show up and that would work just fine too.

Blake heard a "Boo" behind him. He hadn't been expecting it, but it didn't startle him. He turned around and to his joy saw Emme standing in front of him. A smile immediately spread across his face. "Nice try." The Gryffindor laughed, then embraced Emme in a hug.

((Yeah, too bad I don't have anything to make them with.))

Emme smiled brightly only slightly disappointed that she didn't scare Blake even the slightest bit. "Hey" She said wrapping her arms around him for once so glad that she had entered this scary forest in the first place. "I haven't seen in for the longest time" She said looking up at him. "I missed you" She added as she released him from the hug. Her eyes not wanting to look away from Blake but she felt that maybe she should check out her surroundings even for a short while. Looking around the forest just to make sure all was safe and sound, Emme found her gaze back on Blake.

"So while you've been completely avoiding me" She began of coarse a hint of teasing in her voice "What's been happening?" She asked wondering what was new with his life. As she awaited her answer she tried to come up with something that was new with her own life.

Blake felt the warmth from Emme when she returned the hug. It was definitely something he had missed, in what truly felt like forever. Had it really been that long since they had seen each other? It sure felt like it, whether it had been a long time or not. "I know.. it's been horrible. I don't know how I've made it" He still had the smile on his face, but he was serious at the same time.

Blake moved his gaze from Emme just for a moment while he searched the area around them with his eyes. Still nothing out there, or at least nothing in sight. He was still hoping for something, even though he had Emme with him now. The two of them could have an adventure together perhaps. He moved his attention back to her and laughed at her tease. "Why would I ever want to avoid you?" Blake was then faced with a question. "Hm.. just the same old stuff, I guess.." He couldn't help but to smile again, there were some questions he seemed to never be good at answering.

Emme agreed completely with Blake. They had been apart for way to long. For a moment there, Emme wondered if Blake had left the school without telling her or if it was a clever way to get rid of her. Glad that neither one was the case, Emme laughed slightly with Blake noticing moments before how he was looking about as well. Was he worried about something coming out? Probably wants something to come out. What a gryffindor Emme thought happily though. It was just like something Blake would do.

"Nothing exciting I take it" Emme said wishing she had something interesting to tell. "Can you believe we are third years though" She said randomly as her thoughts progressed to when she was just a little first year. How different it had been. Yet with that she thought of Josh who was a first year this year. "Oh wait." She said looking up at Blake. "Did you know that Josh is at Hogwarts?" Emme asked wondering if Blake had noticed Josh, her brother Josh, walking around the Gryffindor common room.

"No I can't, but we are," Blake answered in response to Emme's question about their current year in Hogwarts New Zealand. He still remembered vividly his first year attending Hogwarts. Back then, they had been at Hogwarts Scotland. He also remembered the very first time that the pair of them met each other. It was when he had bought his first wand, the wand that was inside his pocket at that very moment. Blake broke away from his thoughts at a comment from Emme. He gave her a questioning look. Then she asked him about Josh being at Hogwarts. He assumed that she meant her little brother Josh. The Gryffindor sratched his head thoughtfully. "Yeah! I've seen him in the common room. I talked to him the first time I saw him, but I haven't seen him a whole lot yet."

Blake found his eyes scanning the area again. Still nothing. They would just have to walk further into the forest then. "Hey, wanna walk?"

Emme smiled now knowing that she wasn't the only other one in awe about how the years had gone. For goodness sakes they would be taking electives this year, too many in Emme's mind. Why did she have to be such a Ravenclaw and sign up for so many. Well really she wasn't sure about that one. It was just how she was.

As Blake said that he did indeed see Josh Emme smiled "Well watch out for him ok. He's still my younger brother and I'm protective" She added knowing that Josh would probably kill Emme for even mentioning to Blake to watch over him. Emme just hoped even with the slight eye of Blake on Josh, that Josh wouldn't get himself into too much trouble.

Looking around the forest following Blake's gaze, Emme really hoped nothing would come out. that would just be her luck that something awfully dangerous would make it's appearance. "Sure let's walk" Emme said as she reached out and took Blake's hand, carefully intertwining their fingers.

Blake gave Emme a reassuring nod. "Don't worry. I'll keep an eye on him." It seemed the two of them enjoyed teasing each other a lot, but there was nothing wrong with that. And once again, he couldn't help himself. "Should I keep from telling him about any of my adventures I've had at Hogwarts? He might get some ideas from those." Even though he teased, he really was going to watch out for him.

Blake looked Emme in the eyes and smiled when she took his hand. That was also something he had not felt in what seemed like forever. He began to walk side by side with her, now looking around at the forest. "I hope we find something.. Or even better, that something finds us. Then we wouldn't have to deal with searching."

"Good" Emme said a little relieved that Josh would almost have a big brother looking out for him now. Emme needed Becca her first year at Hogwarts and now Josh had no one. It was nice to know that Blake was going to be there. Yet at Blake's next comment, Emme hit him playfully on the arm. "Oh shut up. Don't tell him anything of the sort. He's going to be a good little Gryffindor. Don't go polluting his mind and filling it with ideas" Emme said still a smile on her face though.

Rolling her eyes as Blake said he hoped something found them. "You are such a Gryffindor" She muttered deeply hoping that his hopes and desires of having something come was overcome by her secret desires of nothing at all coming. They would both just have to see. "This is the first time I've been in this forest" Emme said her eyes looking around noticing the dark trees with rather creepy branches. "Every since I got that triplet detention back at Hogwarts Scotland I haven't risked it until now" She continued glancing over at him glad that she had. "Have you adventured here before?" She asked.

Blake acted like he was hurt and held his arm where Emme had hit him. The Gryffindor smiled and laughed. "What was that for? It was just a question, I didn't say I was going too.. Although, I'm sure he would like my stories." He looked at Emme before adding, "But ok, since you don't want me to, I won't."

The smile was still on Blake's face as Emme called him 'such a Gryffindor.' He nodded before speaking. "I guess the Sorting Hat did a good job, huh?" He really did hope they would find something, but now he kind of didn't since Emme didn't. Then again, he could protect her right? Was his third year magic good enough? He knew there were some things that it might work on, but that there were also things in the forest that it wouldn't do so great on. Oh well, if something came out then that was great. If not, he still had Emme with him, and as he thought about it, that was good enough for him. In fact, he had lucked out. Her coming in the forest had been the best possible thing that could've happened with his visit in here.

Blake recalled the triple detention Emme had recieved when they were first years. He remembered laughing when she told him. "Yeah, I have a few times," he stated in response to her question.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back