🌹 Rose Giving Interruption

Axel Zhefarovich II

OOC First Name
Cyndi
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Axel didn't know Nikko at all, but he did know he was a quidditch player so he beelined for the pitch. There was a chance he wasn't going to find him there, for sure. But the small chance that he might kept his feet heading in that direction. There were people on brooms all around. Axel dropped his bucket and cupped his hands around his mouth. "Is there a Nikko in the house?"

Nikko was still smiling about the red rose he had gotten from Estella and had decided to call it a day. It was an extra practice anyways. Packing up a little early for one day wasn't going to make the difference between winning and losing their next game. He had just collected all his things when he heard someone calling out for him. A moment later he popped his head out of the locker room and saw a younger boy with a bucket of roses. "I'm Nikko." he said with an easy smile and raised his hand in acknowledgement.

Axel breathed a sigh of relief before heading over. "Great! I'm Axel, and I've got a rose for you." He began to sift through the roses, missing Nikko's the first go 'round. "It's here somewhere. Promise." Axel went through the bucket again, a little more panicked this time but he found it. "Here!" he said with a great deal of excitement.

Nikko!

Happy Valentine's Day! Thanks for being a great friend.

-Harper

Nikko was eager to get back to the castle and get cleaned up before it got too late. He gave the boy a sympathetic look as he searched for the note and seemed to be struggling. "Oh thanks." he said kindly before reading the note. He smiled when he saw Harper's name and hoped he'd run into her later to say thank you in person. Nikko nodded at the younger boy. "How're your deliveries going? Hope your Valentine's day has been nice." he said, trying to be nice.

The guy seemed pleased with his rose, and so far that was Axel's part of this whole process. It seemed to just make everyone happy, and even though he was sweaty and thirsty, it felt good. "Not too bad. I'm about halfway done " he replied. "What position do you play?" he asked. He was still trying to learn the players on other teams.

Nikko nodded at the boy. "Oh cool." he shrugged when he said he was half way done. Hopefully he'd get done before the end of the day. He perked up a bit when he asked him about the position he played. "I play keeper." he said with a grin. "Do you like quidditch?" he asked.

Axel nodded enthusiastically after hearing that Nikko was a Keeper. "I play Keeper too" he rushed to respond. Played was overstating things as he hadn't yet played in a game. He practiced Keeper a lot though. "You have a game coming up soon, right? Are you ready for it?"

Nikko felt a little embarrassed when he mentioned that he played keeper too. He felt like he should know who was on the other house's teams, even the alternates. But he smiled encouragingly and tried to act like he knew that all along. "That's cool." he said and once again realized just how soon their game against Hufflepuff was. "We do." he answered solemnly. "As ready as I'll ever be." he said with a laugh. It was mostly true. He was about as good as he was going to be. It wasn't like he could make that much progress before the game.

"I'm sure you'll do well" Axel stated optimistically. Gryffindor hadn't been doing that well this year so he wasn't sure what he was saying was true, but saying anything to the contrary seemed wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back