Interesting

Xanthe Marino

Xanthe loved the north tower she spent most of her time up here. Away from all the hustle and bustle. She also met a lot of great friends up here. That’s what she was doing. Looking for another friend. Xanthe’s silky brown hair floated behind her as she gazed around through her greenish blue deep thoughtful ocean like eyes.

Elver was sitting on her usual windowsill in the north dower looking out over the grounds. she heard the sound of footsteps up the stairs and she turned around. and saw a girl walking up the stairs she turned her attention back to the grounds for a little while and then without turning around she said "Hi. do you want a hand with anything?" hoping that the girl was still there, and that she wasnt talking to herself.

Xanthe wasn't sure how to answer this she didn't need to want something to be here so she ignored the question replied " hi i'm Xanthe do you mind if i join you? what’s your name?"

Elvera kept lookin out of the window as she waited for the girl to reply. she was just about to turn around and see if she was still there when she spoke. "Hi Xanthe, thats a cool name. I'm Elvera. join right in" she swang her feet down off the sill so that there was space for Xanthe to sit. "Are you looking foreward to the holidays?" she asked trying to stat a conversaton.

Xanthe went and sat by the girl. Then she replied " yeah i guess some people go home but i don't really have anywhere top go seen as i’m a orphan so I’ll stay at school what about you?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back