Daryl Black

OOC First Name
Val
The Half Black Prince
"Many are called, but few are chosen."

Are you ready to face your fears...?
Then tell me how weird you are!

--Daryl Black
As you can see, this group's leader is Daryl Black, the most weirdo of all the weirdos here in HNZ. And of course you should have noticed the group name. So you'll expect some weird things happening in this group. Weird, and yet exciting. So for those who are interested to join, you can reply in this post. Or PM me.
Any first year can join the group. Whether you're Gryffindor, Slytherin, Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff, I don't mind! Just make sure you're weird! So weird that you would contribute in the uniquely weird world of Daryl Black!

Please try to describe your characters as clear as possible so that it wouldn't be too hard to choose. Thanks.

I want to join but Elouise is not that much of a weirdo maybe a 80% percent weirdo, I think its fine. Now about Elouise, she's a 2nd year Gryffindor; Lovely, Kind and Smart but a little weirdo(Like Macy Misa on JONAS). She loves animals and loves the kitchen at Hogwarts ...I just don't know why I made her like it.

Ah? The Half Black Prince? I thought it was the Black Elites. hahah. But I must admit, this second name is much wackyier. lol

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back