Insecure

Noboru Hiroto

Wand
Knotted 9 1/2 Inch Sturdy Black Walnut Wand with Boomslang Venom Core
Noboru sighed as he closed the letter from Koboshi, he hadn't seen her, seemingly forever, since they went to Japan together and had a blast, she seemed so happy back then, but something seemed to have changed, she seemed quieter and was no longer writing to him. Why was she not writing back? Had he done something to upset her? They had been arguing so much when he left Hogwarts... just stupid things, like the natural attraction he felt to a Ravenclaw girl, but he never acted upon it, he never went near the other seventh year out of respect for dear Koshi, but she could get so jealous sometimes, she would yell and scream at him and it would make him feel horrible. BUt right now he would rather be at Hogwarts arguing with the Slytherin Sixth year, rather than sitting alone in the library of Beauxbatons, wollowing in despair. She surely hated him, maybe she hated him because he left? It was possible.

Ru sighed and ran his fingers through his hair and looked at the letter again, it was sent months ago, but every time he looked at it, it reminded him of happier times. Even Jace and Alex were useless at cheering him up. The only two people that could cheer Noboru up were Daichi and Koboshi, but they were both back at Hogwarts and he missed them so much, he hated having to leave, but it was a must, he had to move and there were to be no questions asked about it.

</COLOR>
<COLOR color="#37AAE0">Jace was having a very good day today, the french sun that was beaming down on him made him feel even happier. He couldn't believe his luck, he had the most beautiful girlfriend on the Earth, and he was one hundred percent dedicated to her, he wasn't going to screw up this relationship, not ever. He had been in too many messy relationships to allow himself to break Aimee's heart, he thought she was really something, and the distance they had didn't even faze him, he was completely smitten with the Slytherin beauty. He sighed when he realised that he was starting to become sunburnt, and decided that it would be best to head inside, and since he was falling behind in Charms, it would probably be a good idea to check out the library, besides, it was always so bright in there.

When Jace walked around the school, he would be stared at. Not because he was a part-veela, or because he openly asked for attention. But because of who his brother was, Mr Dyfan Venturino, prefect and highest scoring student in the school. He was a genius to everyone and Mr nice-guy, while everyone still remembered Jace accidently breaking Mere Smith's heart, and nearly being killed by her brother, and then having to lie to her parents about his blood status, and having to move house and pretend that he transferred out of Beauxbatons. So much drama for one relationship, it was horrifying. But this wasn't going to happen to him and Aimee, because they were meant to be. He walked into the library and beamed at one of his friends that sat at one of the tables. Noboru. Little, quiet, rather girl-looking Noboru. He walked over and sat down, elbowing the boy in the arm playfully. "Now now Ru, what are you doing here? You should be playing Quidditch outside, you know you want to!" He said cheerfully, ignoring the librarian. But his smile soon faded away when he saw the letter in Ru's hands. Koboshi. "Noboru, what did I tell you. Koboshi is not something you should be thinking about right now, it's called exams dude, you need to study!" He scolded, plucking the letter from Ru's hands and tossing it on the otherside of the table. "Do I need to physically force you read a book? Because we both know I will, and Alex will be right behind me." He warned, all joking and relaxation flown out of his movements, as his worry grew for his friend who seemed to be on a downward spiral since leaving Hogwarts New Zealand.
<i>
</i>

Ru sat quietly, practically mourning over the happy letter his girlfriend sent him. It was so full of light and happiness, that it made him feel depressed because she hadn't sent him anymore, in fact, she'd stopped all contact completely and he was no-longer sure where they stood. Were they still even dating?! He hadn't heard from her for nearly half a year, it was killing him. He was so distracted by his negative thoughts, that he didn't even see, or recognise his friend Jace's existence until he was sitting right next to him, addressing him directly. "Hey Jace..." He muttered weakly, not really into his friends enthusiasim. Noboru liked Quidditch, he, Alex and Jace would always borrow (without asking) the schools brooms and zoom around the grounds late at night so no-one would notice them, or find out that they had taken the brooms and were out after hours, they would also borrow (without asking) the quaffle and throw it around like crazy, they had all promised each other to join a Quidditch team as chasers, but right now that sort of stuff was not in Ru's mind at all, Koboshi was.

Noboru moved with lightening speed when Jace touched the letter, but not quick enough, the letter was soon out of his reach. He glowered the blonde frenchman beside him that he would usually call friend. "I'm fine." He grumbled, leaning past his friend and grabbing the letter, slipping it into his jacket stubbornly. He scoffed. "My grades are better than Alex's, who I'm quite sure has never looked at a book in his existence." He countered. He then ran his fingers through his hair and took a deep breath, he was yelling at his friend, Jace didn't deserve that, he was trying to help and Ru was just greeting him with poison in his words. It was time to snap out of it and show some respect to his friend, before he clobbered him, Jace was afterall bigger than Ru and would easily be able to throw him into a wall or something of that nature. "I'm sorry Jace, I've just been really horrid lately." He explained, hoping that the blonde would understand and forgive him for his rudeness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back