Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
pansexual
Wand
Knotted 12 Inch Sturdy Oak Wand with Dragon Heartstring Core
There was a fine line, for Chrys, between neglect and being busy. Sometimes he wondered if he had made the right decision when he'd decided to mostly leave his children in the care of others. With Jett and Diamond it had made sense, because he'd really only done that for his love of his friend Sapphire, and then with Honey it just wasn't really going to be ideal, which his work, to have her trotting along after him. He moved around alot, he didn't have a steady address - he supposed he could have had a steady address if he'd wanted one, but honestly he kind of enjoyed the freedom that came from it. He was so used to having family around him constantly that now not having them was a new experience. He didn't see them nearly as often as they would have liked probably, but that was their problem not his. One of these days he would be able to sit them down and actually talk to them, but that day was pretty far off, especially with Ben and Sam now settling down properly with their two kids and with Aleksandra and Jackson off who knew where with their... how many kids did they have now? He couldn't remember, or he didn't care, one or the other really.

He looked at Luna and tucked a piece of her hair behind her ear. He liked seeing her, spending time with her. She was the only person still in his life that didn't take his sh*t. She had a tendency to tell him off when she thought he was being a d!ck, which was valid as that was pretty often. "Have you seen Honey recently? She's gotten so big," he was having a hard time dealing with the fact she was seven, it wouldn't be too long now until she was off to Hogwarts and having adventures of her own. He could only hope that she would do a better job in school than he ever did, which wasn't going to be hard since he couldn't remember the last time he'd paid attention to anything. "Can I stay? Just for a couple of days, I have a ... meeting with some potential clients over in Brightstone and I don't want to have to stay in one of the inns if I can avoid it. They scalp me these days because they think I trashed one of the rooms." He hadn't, a client had, but then, he supposed that was kind of on him.

@Luna Urquhart-Cade

Users who are viewing this thread

Back