Dark Priest / Demented
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Cypress/Ebony 15 3/4" Core of Acromantula Web and Poisonwood 15 3/5" Essence of Vampire Blood
Hades made his way through France. Research and following, plus having his two oldest at school and a sitter of the family to watch over Vritra, while Titania and Callista were watched over as well, gave him a lot of free time on his hands. Hades was rarely home much but he was fighting between raising his children, which ones he had left after he went ahead and rid himself of two extra burdens. He loved going out and stalking, and he could not resist it when the mothers had died in the process. Only one survived right now, and that was Anastasia. She had managed to survive the inevitable fate that had happened when one crossed the path of Hades. His trench coat fluttered in the wind, as he stepped and crunched on the broken leaves in the forest. It was summer here, perhaps autumn if he knew any better, and he was growing a little warm with his coat on, but he never took it off just because he was uncomfortable. He memorized where he was going because he had seen her come here before. Just once. Yet, how to arrive here was on the back of his mind, and he could recognize every tree, down to the every marking. Hades had made sure to make this fresh in his mind or else he would have never been able to come here to begin with. Hades continued to walk through the forest, and he knew that he was getting closer and closer to his destination. His onyx eyes rested on the rather small setting and he knew that this was the right place that he needed to be.

The tombstones around the home made it clear that he was indeed at the home of that of whom he had inwardly claimed was his. Hades approached the tombstones and he could read the writing. Family members of hers. His white daggers lightly grazed the tombstones, and just as he thought that she would be safe from him, he was wrong. He did not stick around her or make himself known enough to let her think that it was him. Perhaps she thought that he would not bother her at all now that he had done something that no one else had done to her. He raised his head up and he went to the front door of the cottage and inside, there was nothing once he entered. Just a fireplace. This place was so bare, so empty. How could anyone live like this? Hades had at least three homes. And there were times when he stayed at the Styx Manor and the Zhefarovich Manor. He had plenty of places to stay, and he did not see why Etoile Lefevre had to stay here. Then again, her family members were buried here, perhaps she was still attached to the corpses rotting six feet underground. He conjured a couch with a spell and a wave of his wand. He had summoned a long couch, the color of black and leather. He took a seat and now all he had to do was wait. After a moment, perhaps thirty minutes, he heard the door open. As soon as he heard those soft footsteps, Hades made his presence known, "Lovely place you have here. Spacious." Hades smirked, and knew that she would not be happy to hear that seductive purr of his.

Small gasps of breath escaped the black haired female as she dashed her way into the forest, as fast as her long legs could possibly carry her around trees and through mounds of leaves. Her heart was beating wildly in her chest and there was nothing more than the thought of just getting away running through her head right now. Her bare feet were throbbing in pain but since she was a glutton for pain it didn't phase her event he slightest bit, she welcomed the pain as a reminder that she needed to keep running to her little home tucked away in the furthest part of the woods. It was an old home that once belonged to her mother, older brother, and herself when the former two were alive. When her family passed away due to a sickness it was abandoned as Etoile was taken away to an Orphanage. It wasn't until ten years later that she actually returned to find it still abandoned, though all the furniture except a few things was all gone. There was also a small Graveyard outside where someone had buried her family. Now she just stayed there before she couldn't afford anywhere else it and made her think of her family, it made her feel so much less alone. As Etoile's feet carried her through a thick brush she felt something scape her leg. It was possibly a thorn or maybe a stick, but the young woman carried herself swiftly. Her blood stained dress blew behind her as she showed no signs of slowing down. If she did then she would be caught by her pursuers. Earlier this evening Etoile shed the blood of a young man who must have not caught the hint that she wasn't interesting in his presence or his offers. But the moment her dagger plunged into his chest his brother came into the picture and was after her blood as well. He had followed her this far and she wasn't about to let him catch her yet. Dashing around a set of trees her long dark hair fell from the bun that it was contained in and fell around her like a black veil framing the snowy pale skin of her face. The moon could been seen visibly now but the sun wasn't fully hidden by the horizon yet. Even the crickets began to chirp excitedly in the summer air. The chase went on for another good seven or eight minutes, until Etoile heard no more footsteps following after her. Perhaps she needed to be more careful next time she took a life.

Sensing that it was okay for her to head to the place that used to be her home, she turned into the direction it was in and allowed her legs to carry her there tiredly. She was breathing a little heavily but that was from running for miles on end yo escape the man's wrath. She may still be in danger but if worse came to worse she would kill him with magic, which she was refraining from doing to keep the ministry off of her back. Carefully she approached the house and stare at it deeply with her silvery green eyes. It was like heaven, soon she could possibly take a bath and just rest herself for a little bit. Before she disappeared to some random place in the world once again. For a moment Etoile gazed at the graves before she shook her head and opened the old wooden door, then closed it behind her and made sure to lock it with what she could. It may be old but she still refused to have anyone else in here. And then she heard that voice. That seductive purr that made Etoile freeze in her place. She would have rather faced the man out there then hear that voice. Her head whipped around and her eyes locked on what appeared to be a leather couch with Hades upon it. The fire was going as well so she could just barely make out his pale face in the darkness of the room. Her anger started to boil over like crazy by this point. Her hand roughly smacked the wall out of anger. He wasn't supposed to be here!

"What the hell are you doing in my house?!" Etoile asked with venom dripping from every single world. Did he think it was okay to just walk into people's homes without their permission and everything? Her thin blood covered body made it's way over to the couch that he was sitting up. Her long black hair flowed around her and rested to her mid-back as she stopped in front of it. Inside her eyes there was a burning hatred even stronger than it was before. "You told me that you would leave me alone! So why are you here! Ugh get out now!" Etoile attached her small hands to his trench coat as she attempted to yank him off the couch and get him out of the door. She didn't want him inside her home and she didn't want him in her life. He said that once she stayed her time with him that day then he would leave her be. Etoile was debating on pulling the dagger again, a part of her doubted that it would work thought. A hand slipped down to his his throat she decided against pulling him off the couch was full on the process of trying to strangle him instead. Whether her attempt would work or not was unknown though, but it was worth a try because she didn't want him to be in her life any longer.

Before Hades even heard her say anything, he heard her hand smack the wall of the house. His onyx eyes gazed around the house, making sure that she did not hit it hard enough to cause it to fall through. It seemed ancient. However, the smell of copper filled his senses and he wondered what had Etoile just been into. Hades did not even look at her until she happened to stand in front of the couch in which case he was forced to look at her, seeing that she was covered in a kill. Hades wondered if this place even had water hooked up so that she could shower. But it was somewhat a home, so he had to give her that. Hades answered honestly, "Just sitting," his tone nothing short of sarcastic, "waiting on you actually, to see how you would react on how exactly I found you to begin with." Hades' pale lips curled into a smirk, and he was being rather cocky with his skills on finding people. Who could really blame him? He had researched and found Etoile without having to really dig, and it was no fun unless the clues were easy to find, in which case they were not this time. Well, they were not difficult either. But he had found her obviously and she was no longer tracking him as far as he was aware or else she would have seen him coming. And if he had not found her, he would not be sitting here right now, waiting on her. Hades shrugged lightly, answering with his voice tinging with a hint of boredom, "I lied." That he did from time to time, but he did leave her alone, for a little while at least.

However, he did not even comment on her screaming at him to get out. Why would he do that? He barely so much as moved when she tried to yank him off the couch. She was tiny, and underneath his trench coat rested many muscles and a lot of weight. Eventually he thought that she had given up until her hands slid to his throat, in which case Hades immediately responded and in a not so positive manner. His white hand managed to snatch her own throat, and his body was pushed from the couch, and he backed her into the wall, lifting her off the ground. Hades glared at her for a moment, and he warned, "I have fast reflexes, but you might as well give it up, because the only way to really get me out of your life is not by killing me. You may find a way out, but for now, you wanted to know the Boogeyman, so get some backbone and get to know him like your original intentions." Hades glanced over at the door, and saw that it was locked. His onyx eyes turned to her and he continued, "You are one confusing witch. You follow me, just to see how I am, and the moment I reveal what and who I am to you, you run, and you feel disgusted, yet it seemed nothing more than hypocritical. You are twisted just like I, perhaps not as much. Surely I don't frighten you." Hades released Etoile, and he took a step back from her. What was it that she had originally intended? To see him, show him that she was following him, and then leave for good? That did not seem to be the real point, and he was determined to get to that, and that was despite of the fact that he had already claimed her.

Etoile half expected this to happen, yet the very moment Hades' hand encased her throat she froze in shock and utter horror of the fact that he had a hold of her with his inhuman strength. She was backed up into a wall and her body lifted from the ground. He was quite strong and she knew that, but to be in this position with a man that she had previous had passion with..was along enticing for Etoile. Forcefulness was a weakness of hers, she liked gentleness but at the same time for a man to be forceful with her as it showed that a man knew how to get control. Her hands had since left his throat and one of then had attempt to wrap about his upper arm, her nails trying their best to break through the tough leather of the trenchcoat that Hades was wearing. Her air was running out and for a moment she tried to gasp out responses to Hades' words but she couldn't say anything. Instead she was met with the fact that he had lied and that now he was just messing with her. From what she had gathered he liked to kill people. He was probably going to kill her once he messed around with her enough. Not that it mattered though. Being dead on the inside never really made a difference to her whether she was killed out not. As least in death maybe she would be allowed to maybe be happy. Never had she been happy on this earth. But just as Etoile was beginning to feel her head spin from the lack of air she was released and softly Etoile fell against the wall, panting. "I..am not running from trying to know who you are. I just don't want you to know me. So don't you dare talk to me about my original intentions." Etoile ran fingers through her hair and let it drop to her side before her silvery green eyes met with Hades' frame for a moment. Her lustful moment had since then died down and now she just wanted him out of her home. Once thing that was very apparent in her life was that she always wanted to know more about others who interested her. But once they wanted to get involved in her life she had enough of them, she didn't want others in her life because it would always end the same. In suffering. Besides it wasn't like there was much room for anything between her and Hades in the first place, he still had a woman and Etoile didn't really need a man in her life except for the simple fact that she needed an heir before she could ever become Head of the Lefevre's. Before she could ever expect to take over the world and get the power in her own sense. When Hades taunted her about being frightened of him a sickened smirk grew upon her pale lips. How could she fear someone so morbid as herself? She couldn't. She feared his closeness though. Why did he insist on being around her?

"How could I possibly fear someone who thinks the same way as I do. Who is as morbid as I? If I was frightened by you do you really think I would have drunken your blood like I did?" Etoile asked as she pushed herself away from the wall and let her bare foot scrape against the wooden floor for a moment. That blood of his was addictive that night. Etoile was pretty sure they nearly drained one another that night. But they had gotten too involved with one another. But now Etoile had no reason to indulge in any urges tonight. The only blood on her is from the man she had killed but it was not hers and it was not Hades. In fact once she managed to get Hades to leave she could shower and get the blood off of her and actually change her dress. Silvery green eyes landed on the couch within a few feet of her and she snorted before she used her wand to tend to the fire within the room, it instantly gave the room a warmer feel to it along with the ability for Etoile to now see Hades' handsome but pale face with ease now. Further she moved away from the wall and let her hands glide over to the couch as she made her way over to the man who was imposing in on her home. With seconds her pale but smooth hand lifted itself and grazed his cheek slowly and softly. Like she was almost caressing it. But once her fingers reached his jawline she pulled her hand back and then swung it forward to attempt and smack him in the face. She didn't even know whether the smack hit him or something else. But once she felt the sting upon her hand she turned away.

Her long hair brushed against her back as she eyed the stairs. Her bed was up there and so was all the other belongings she kept hidden. "I am going to go shower and sleep. I want you out of my house now. And I don't want to see your face again." Then she headed for the stairs with a slow but paceful walk.

A cold laugh rolled out of his throat, and Hades honestly could not believe what he was hearing. This woman, followed him around for months, wondering who he was, and then when he reveals it, she runs. Yet, she was saying that she did not want him to know her. What made her think that he wanted to know her? He did in a way, but not at first. He knew as much about her from just being around her for a short period of time. She was a power-hungry young woman who could not figure out what she wanted for the life of her. Hades purred, "What made you even think that I want to know you? Never once have I mentioned myself wanting to know you. But now that you mention it..." Hades stopped for a moment, his onyx eyes remaining on the small framed female, "I think I have to know everything about you now. If you don't want me around, I suppose that it is too late now." Hades was a sick man, and he knew that she did not want him around, but he was going to be anyway. In some art or form, he was going to be around her. Hades loved this sort of game. Unlike the other women that fell under his cold, white clutches, this one fought like hell to get away. It only made her even more enticing than before. Hades was just a man that would never stop until he had what he wanted. He did not know what that was yet, but he knew of one thing, he did not want her dead. That was one of the last things on his mind right now. Any woman he claimed as his, no one would have and he keep them around for all life time. That is, until he was dead. And when that one was, no one knew. Hades just continued to watch her, as she rose from the wall saying that she did not fear him. He narrowed his dark eyes, and he did not believe that at all. Perhaps not fearing his morbidness and twisted sense of mind, but there was something else.

"We do not think the same way. You have a lust for power, whereas I have power, and I do not care for that sort of thing at all. I do not think you fear that, but I do think that perhaps you fear anyone that remotely shows interest in you," Hades spoke back, his lips no longer in that handsome smirk he carried, but rather a serious expression now washed over his face. Hades momentarily stopped speaking as he grew to wonder what it was that Etoile was fearing in her life. The fire from the fireplace caused the room to lighten up quite a bit. The shadows from the glow of the fire danced across his pale, white face. As she moved toward him, Hades tensed up as he prepared for anything that she may throw at him. However, he was not expecting her to softly touch his face, caressing his very skin, however the moment she pulled away, Hades assumed of what was to come. A slap to the face. It never fails. The moment her hand started to swing back around toward his face, Hades simply moved his head back, and allowed her hand to smack the wall instead. For a small woman, Etoile had some power, and he knew that would have left a mark if he had not anticipated it. Women tended to smack men across the face, so he figured that it was going to come eventually. Hades watched her step back from him, turn away and head toward the stairs. Hades narrowed his eyes once more, before he decided to take matters into his own hands. She would not get very far. Hades made haste when he did his next move, which was rather simple. He stepped forward, with his hand grasped Etoile's wrist as if to stop her, but he did not even do that. He grabbed her wrist, and using his strength, he swung her around and used his power to force her onto the couch. Hades folded his arms across his chest, and he smirked, "If you want me out of your life, you will have to try to kill me, because that is what it will take."

Silvery green eyes rolled when she heard a cold laugh come out of Hades' mouth. What on earth could he possibly find even remotely amusing right now? He was stuck inside this rickety old house with a woman who clearly wanted him dead. But his biting words soon gave her a sense that he didn't take her threats and her words serious at all, it made her want to slit his throat for even suggesting it. He asked her what made her think that he ever wanted to know her and that he had never once mentioned that he wanted to know her. Etoile knew this was true but she had been through these stages before. Not quite as violent and strange as Hades had been but she had seen this all before and it was something she desperately wanted to avoided every time. As she was such a strange girl and such a mystery to most of the people that they begun to soon grown an obsession with her and they wanted to know her. And she hated. Oh god did she hated it. After being abandoned by her mother at a young age and left alone she no longer grew to count on people being in her life to keep her going and protect her. "Why else do you insist on not leaving me the hell alone then?" Etoile bit out as she grit her teeth and gave him a harsh look, eyes swarming with an inner darkness that was becoming more and more obvious the closer she was. When she got really angry or under control she usually let that darker side of her come out and prepare to do whatever possible to get her way. And Hades was just making her that mad right now. What sort of game did he think he was playing? Was that what he did to all the others he went after, tried to mess with their heads until they lost their complete sanity? Unfortunately for him here she had already lost her sanity so he was playing an already lost game here. But then he announced that he had to know everything about her and that if she didn't want him around than it was too late. Her eyes widened before they narrowed again before her nails dug into her palms so deeply that she felt the usual stinging sensation of pain. She liked that feeling. It reminded her that she was alive. "Like hell you will. One way or another I'm going to get away from you and you'll never see me again. Go back to roaming the streets and leave me alone. I don't want to know you anymore." Etoile told him. She would get away and she knew she would. She was the master at getting away from people when she needed to. Her methods were fool proof. Hades would fall to them and then she would be rid of him once more. Then he would never see her again, he could move on and do whatever while she traveled around the world. Looking to bide her time before she was ready to take over the Lefevre family and find a man to give her an heir. That was all she wanted in her life, she didn't know what Hades wanted but it must have been something she didn't pick up on while following him around.

"What power do you posses? I do not fear it, I just choose to despise. That is why you must never fall in love with me. I'll kill you where you stand if you do." Etoile told him. It was extremely doubtful that he would ever fall in love with her, but she wanted to be clear with him or with anyone else that they could not love her. But like said it was not possible. Hades had another women from what she gathered and she would keep running to resist attachment from him. Her long beautiful hair flew behind her as she flounced away from him. Her hand ended up hitting the wall and that was not her intention but there wasn't much she could do to stop it. He was quick as if he expected her to slap him or something. Her stinging hand reminded her that she just needed to keep walking and leaving if possible. Her body alerted her mind when she heard him step forward and before she could even turn her head she felt his larger hand grab her wrist then swing her around before he forcefully shoved her on the couch. A grunt of displeasure left her lips as she smoothed her dress out and try to sit up and glare at the man who was causing her such grief and anger in her life. He told her that the only way she was going to be able to get him out of her life was to kill him. which could obviously be arranged by her if he wanted it so. Casually reaching into the side pocket on her dress she grasped a hold of something. The handle of her dagger. He was between the couch and the stairs right now, all she needed was a distraction and she could get away. The corners of her mouth twitched in an almost grin of utter insanity. Hades folded his arms across his chest and Etoile used that as her moment to swoop in. "Perhaps that can be arranged!" Taking the dagger she stabbed it into Hades' upper leg, above the knee and hurriedly rushed off of the couch. She didn't stab hard enough, she didn't get to feel the metal scrape the bone or see his glorious blood drip from the wound. But she was in such a rush that she did a stab and hurried. Forgetting everything her body left the couch and hurried to the stairway as fast her legs could carry her. She was just so close from getting away now!

"Maybe because for months, you would not leave me the hell alone, and I am just returning the favor," Hades snapped right back, his voice mocking her and that smirk of his simply continued on now that he thought that he was winning in this argument. For all he knew, he was winning in pissing her off and that was what he planned to do. Piss her off to the extreme that she would attack. He was wanting that, wanting a fight. He enjoyed fighting, and just talking was simply boring to him. Hades want taunting her to come at him, and to just fight him. Staring down at her from the couch, with not too much distance between them was rather interesting as he could see what was going on with her. Her silvery green eyes were something to remember as well, as he had not seen that color in his life. Hades breathed in cool air into his lungs, and he continued to watch as he was just pissing her off more and more, which was what he intended to do. It was fun for him. However what she told him was not something that Hades could take lightly. He would never let her go, because of who she was and what he had found in her. Hades pointed out, "How is it that you think that you will be able to get away from me. I know where you live, and that was just a simple task. How can you expect to run from what was it you called me? Boogeyman. You can't run, and you can't hide." Hades would never let her get too far from him. She was delicate, like a rose that needed care, but every rose had thorns that would bring about wounds. He would need to be careful around her, but he knew how to handle her without touching those thorns. However, those thorns, sometimes it was nice to be poked by those thorns. What could one say about Hades? He was a twisted, sick man with evil intentions.

"I guard a family of legend, and I have access into your own family, and countless others. I have complete freedom to do what I please; very few rules apply however those I live by are common sense. You would not understand unless you have seen what all I do and what all I have become." Hades shrugged lightly, as if those words did not matter to him. However, her next words were a little out of the ordinary. Do not fall in love with her? That was something that he did not really need to do, because he loved no one. He narrowed his eyes at Etoile, however his lips curled into a wicked smirk, and his tone was nothing short of mockery, "Too late for that, isn't it?" However, it was in his eyes that read something, not love, but there was something else. Obsession? Perhaps. However, after she heard the last part of what he had to say, her hand was reaching inside of a pocket on her dress. She said that it could be arranged, and before he could even unfold his arms to stop her, a liquid hot fire erupted from his right thigh. Warm liquid coursed down his jeans, darkening the black denim with a dark red hue that could barely be seen. Hades' eyes went to the couch, and he watched her jump up, and time seemed to slow. She was racing for the stairs, and that was a stupid idea. Even though if she ran toward the door, he would have done the same thing as he was doing now. Using the muscles, despite having been stabbed in the thigh, Hades managed to leap, and take Etoile down to the floor, pinning her wrists back with his hands. Hades hated the feeling of wet blood on his pants leg, and he stared down the floor. He made sure that he had her facing up to look at him with those silvery green eyes. "Did you really think that stabbing me in the leg was going to kill me? Now come on, show me what you can really do, Little Lefevre."

He was returning the favor?! He did have a point when he pointed out the small fact that she had been tracking him for months before they had officially met one another. However her tracking him didn't involve her actually doing anything but following, she didn't touch him, didn't speak to him, so how did he think he was repaying when he wasn't doing anything close to what she had done to him. There had to be something more than just repaying her back behind his reasoning. "I don't care whether you feel like you need to repay me the favor not. I am finished with this and I just want to be left alone!" He was interfering with the things that she needed to do. There was a lot about her that he didn't know and if he kept following her around like he was she would be at risk of him knowing. There was also the fact that she didn't know when he would pop up. Or even how he managed to get a hold of her so easily. Etoile was good at running and she was good at hiding so she didn't know how he could keep getting a hold of her. How he was able to find out that she was staying here. It was miles into the forest and it wasn't like she had told him where she lived. He must have either followed her or done something else to find out. And that was what worried her severely. Did he know everything about her already? Was she going to have to pack the few belongings she had within this house and get away from France and her usual areas to possibly have him lose track of her? Probably. A plan started to form within her mind right away about the sort of ways she could escape. The route's she could take to get away, the places she would see and every that would involve just getting away from him. But Etoile had to be cautious as not to allow herself to give off anything on the fact that she intended to leave and that she intended to never ever see him again. "Oh trust me, I won't go down without a fight. One way or another...I'll get away. You'll never see me again and we can pretend like we never met one another." Etoile grinned and stepped back a little bit. They could get back to having their lives separate from one another. The one night they had spent together with one another was never supposed to happen. She has given into the weakness she had. Hades was so similar to her that she found herself almost desiring to seek refuge within him. A part of her wanted him but the better part of her mind told her that she needed to keep herself distanced and that she didn't need him or anyone. Brushing some of her ebony black hair away from her face and her silvery green eyes reflected anger still. How could he do this to her when she didn't deserve it.

"You? How could you have access into my family?" Did he know Miss Danielle? Did he know Axelle? Did he know some of the elders and higher up's from the infamous Lefevre family and everything? That immediately grew Etoile's interest and she didn't bother hide it one bit. He has successfully managed to peak her interest for a moment and that was dangerous. Because when he dangled something that she took of interest in front of her he could use it to inflict her mind with things more easily. It distracted her. When pointed out the fact that it was already too late she narrowed her eyes and let her fingernails continue to dig into her palms roughly. "Bullsh*t." Etoile hissed out. He didn't love her, she doubted that anyone would ever truly love her so she figured he was trying to playing head games with her. Stabbing him in the leg she thought would have worked to distract him. But when she got less than even a foot away from the couch Etoile cried out in frustration. Her wrists were even pinned down as well as she was out so she had to look at him. Her brows furrowing in anger and confusion. Etoile could smell the blood from his leg wound and for a moment she closed her eyes and forced herself to calm a little, she was pretty sure she felt some of the blood on her even as he was leaning over her. The only way she was going to be able to do to get him out of her life was to kill him. And now he was enticing her with that nickname. Little Lefevre. He wanted her to attack him clearly and that is why without thinking her head rose up and she roughly bit him on the neck. Her teeth fully intending to both draw blood and inflict as much pain as possible onto the man.

Some time passed...

Twilight had settled in perfectly, and the only light available for this room was currently lit. So much for a fight, it turned out to be something much better. It released all the frustration, but that did not mean that one was happy. Hades sat down on the couch, and he had already healed himself after the wounds which did not seem as bad from the previous meeting. He did however take a souvenir from her, and he pocketed it. He had put the small vial into his pocket of his jeans. He also healed his leg wound from where she had stabbed him too. They had done among other things this time around, and Hades did not pass out from it either. He sat on the left end of the couch while she was on the right. Obviously nothing was going to be accomplished like this because neither was getting anywhere other than having Hades just have more and more obsessive thoughts and such. And Etoile was not pushing him away like she wanted but rather just making him draw her closer to him, unintentionally. It just won't work for her because Hades is not normal, and he was going to get what he wanted. What he wanted was a mystery, but it would be revealed soon enough. Perhaps she would make a descent vessel. Hades was unsure though, considering what happened in the past, but he knew one things for sure, and that was he was not going to leave her alone.

Right now, he did not even have his shirt on, but rather Etoile had it on her body. Hades glanced down at the mark on his forearm, seeing the Dark Mark for all of its glory. Though it was just a little of something that he believed in, but it did not outline him as a person completely. Hades was staring at Etoile though, trying to figure it out. He was a little speechless right now, but he did not need to say anything right this second. The fires from the fireplace caused the shadows of the insane couple to be even eerie, but that would not bother them. Hades finally broke the silence, "What is your plan now, to get rid of me that is." Hades smirked slightly into the darkness, but he doubted that there would be any way to get rid of him. Hades would be here for all of eternity of he had to. He was attached already, perhaps not in a way that one would see, but in a way so much worse. It was because Hades had put a claim on her, and he was going to keep her around for all of eternity.

Etoile breathed out slowly. Her silvery green eyes staring into the fire as if it were the most interesting thing she had ever laid her eyes on. After recent events she couldn't really bring herself to think much else of anything or anyone. She was disappointed in herself thus she didn't think she deserved a thought or two for the moment. Disappointed because she had given herself to him once again. Despite her hate and despite the fact that every fiber of her being wanted to be away from Hades and as far away as she possibly could, she had given herself to him. After all the fighting she put up and the attempts to get away it was all in vain because the the past afternoon was spent doing nothing but be with him. It wasn't nearly as hostile and bloody as the first time had been so it may appear that she had become more docile as of late. Wrong. So wrong. Etoile didn't really know what came over her as of late but she was going to put an end to it today. Whether Hades like it or not. He had no reason to keep forcing himself upon her life so she was going to come up with any place she possibly could that he wouldn't be able to track her down at. Someplace with a lot of sun perhaps, even though she hated it maybe he wouldn't follow her there for personal reasons. Someone that pale shouldn't really be on a beach anyways. When Hades spoke to her Etoile did nothing but merely turn her head for a moment to look at him. Her blackened hair falling to frame her pale face. He asked her plan was now, to get rid of him at least. He didn't seriously think she would tell him if she had a plan did he? Of course she wouldn't because then he would possibly ruin all her hard work and thought process. Already the French female had thought of a plan. But she would not dare to utter a word to Hades about it. "I'm still working on it." Etoile lied. Her voice cold and soft. Once she answered his question her head turned back to look at the fire for a moment. There was a space between them on the sofa right now and honestly to Etoile it was still not enough. She would give everything to be miles away and on her own right now but she assumed that Hades wasn't going to let her go that easily. There was something making him keep her here and it was starting to make her grow more and more annoyed with being here by the second. Why did he insist on being here when it was clear that she didn't want him around. Perhaps he really was planning to kill her. Or she had something that he wanted but he hadn't told her yet. Shifting on the couch a little bit Etoile pulled her knees up to her chest and wrapped her arms around them. Hades shirt covered her like a dress anyways.

The dress she had been wearing previous to her and Hades' passion. Another moment ticked by in silence before Etoile turned and lifted herself off of the couch and setting a further distance between her and Hades. Her eyes were still turned onto Hades though. His built body could easily be seen now but it was the Dark Mark that stood out completely. Her plan was now officially planned out. She just needed to bide her time. Until then she would have to play her cards carefully. There was something bother her though, something she had forgotten about until now. "Hades, does that women of yours know where you go all the time. Does she know What you do while your gone and away from her?" Etoile asked slyly. She remembered the face of the woman so she knew that there was one that he must go home to every once and awhile. Did she know about her man sneaking away and being with another women more than once. Surely she would be upset. Perhaps if the women knew that would keep Hades away from her. Glancing at the stairs for a moment Etoile shook her head softly and brushed some of her hair aside. Now she was leaning against the wall closest to the stairs. "And why is it that you have yet to kill me. You want to right? That's why you won't leave me alone?" Etoile turned her head and sighed. That was truly her opinion too. She assumed that beyond the fact that Hades was indeed nothing but a pain in her side, that he was disloyal and that he wanted her dead. Both were likely causes with him. But Etoile didn't know how far off she was from the facts.

Being with Hades should be an honor because he thought of himself of being rather desirable. However, he only made himself available to certain women. Hades never really wanted anyone else in his life, he just needed something and he did not know what it was. He wanted...he just wanted her actually. He wanted her, and he noticed it just now. He did not want anything from her but he just wanted her. Hades narrowed his onyx eyes at her and he wondered if he would let her have any sort of heir. That is, an heir that was from another man. Hades cocked his head slightly to the side as he observed her just a little closer. He thought of what they were becoming right now, and he figured that it was just obsession. He was obsessed with her, and he figured that would happen. It normally does after the second time, sometimes after the first. She might not want him around, but he did not care in the least bit. Right now, on his mind, it was all about what he wanted, and as selfish that may be, it was just the way Hades worked. He would continue to do what he want, when he want, without any sort of consequence. Anyone would have to be a fool to live the life Hades wanted, and someone just pushing away was just an invitation for him to pursue further. His eyes met with hers for a moment as she answered his question, however he was not born yesterday. If she had a plan, she would be a fool to tell him, or she was lying about the plan and had something completely different. People were just so easy to read, and that included her. Hades' eyes left hers for a moment as a soft laugh filled his throat for a moment, before his eyes went to his Mark. It was dark and glorious. How someone could not want a mark like this... Then again, a more impressive mark upon him was the large symbol of the Zhefarovich family covering his entire back. The pain itself, Hades could remember the burning of it, and it was still fresh in his mind.

Once Etoile moved herself from the couch, his eyes followed her for a moment, narrowing and watching her every movement. He had to admit, seeing a woman wearing his shirt was rather attractive, but he was not about to tell anyone that. He preferred to keep things like that a mystery. Her question made him smirk, and he gazed up at her. He mused, "I currently do not have one. My last one and I fell apart a while back, so I currently am...alone." Hades paused for a moment, thinking over the past women he had been with. He realized that every single one of them ended up dead in some art or form. "Strangely enough, any woman that has crossed my path has inevitably died, but more often than not by fate's hands rather than my own. I wouldn't want her dying." Hades might seem like he still cared for her in some way, maybe he did, but he did not know. The only thing he knew was that he could not get married, and he wanted some time to himself. And this was what he made of it. He visited his daughters from time to time, but that was all. He would raise his children either from afar or nearby. He had yet to decide if he wanted any more, but if he did, thirteen was a good number. Well, he would need five more, technically. Before that, he wanted the perfect vessel, one already given into the full abyss evil can bring, and he wanted one that would be just perfect in his eyes. However, he would need to start looking while keep an eye on many people. That was going to be one difficult task at hand. Hades gazed up at Etoile, and he cocked his head slightly to the side once more when she asked if he wanted to kill her. No, that was not what he wanted to do. Not at all. Hades smirked and he purred, "Kill you? Why would I want to kill you? You are far too much fun to mess with. It is as if you complete something that I have yet to see what it is. Let's just say, killing you would make my activities here meaningless." Hades leaned back in the couch, and he tapped his finger on the arm of the chair. Sometimes, it helped just talking. He wondered what gave her that idea of him wanting to kill her. Was it the Dark Mark, perhaps? If he wanted to kill her, he would have taken her to the Zhefarovich Manor, played with her body and left it there to rot where countless others have lost their lives.

Silvery green eyes narrowed in return when she witnessed Hades' own onyx orbs narrowing for unknown reasons, Etoile couldn't be too sure on what his thoughts were about so she just assumed that she needed to be on her guard. It wasn't until he laughed at her comment that she begun to just figure that he knew better than to believe her. Which she had to give him credit for because it made Etoile have to work just that much harder to get rid of him. If she hadn't gotten him off her back yet then she was going to have trouble keeping him off the rest of the time too, perhaps she needed to shake things up just a little bit. Which would require a little bit more thought and a little bit more time on her part. Her plan was going to get more complex and thought out so that he wouldn't be able to mess it up at all, it would be fool proof and she would make absolutely sure of that. Etoile froze for a moment and raised an eyebrow when Hades told her that he had no women. The woman that he had been with previously when she was following him around was no longer in the picture, as interesting as that was though it sort of messed up some possibly fun for Etoile. Perhaps maybe that was why he followed her around. He needed a good lay or two that would boost up his ego enough for the next women. "Pity." Her voice was dripping with sarcasm. She could honestly care less whether the man was alone because she honestly sort of hated his guts. His love life was frankly none of her concern. Leaning against the wall once again the dark haired beauty listened to Hades again. Even though she may have hated him she found what he had to say interesting for the most part. He was different and similar to her and if they had probably met in different circumstances she would probably find herself more drawn to him than she was. "Sounds like you still care for her. Maybe you should go back to her." Etoile suggested softly. Offering him some real advice instead of being sarcastic and harsh. Though her viewpoints on love was a little harsh she did think that if you truly cared for someone and had a lot of history with them, you should try to work things out. That's what Hades had to do, go back and work things out with that woman. Perhaps it would keep him busy for awhile so she could actually make a halfway decent escape. A part of this made Etoile think back to herself. She never really had a guy. No one she really wanted to go back and spend her time with willingly or anything. All the guys she had met in the past she ended up killing herself to cut the ties she had with them. And back then they didn't even know the real her because she was under the blonde disguise. Hades was the first to ever really see her true appearance. She regretted ever letting him see it though. Then again it wasn't like it was going to matter anyways. She looked a lot darker in her natural appearance and that was about it. Etoile never really thought of herself as beautiful either so it didn't matter to her whether once appearance was preferred over the other or anything such as that.

Etoile was stunned when Hades said that he didn't want to kill her. But he did say instead may her stunned appearance last a very short time. "Your sound like your almost attached or something. Hmph, but to be honest I'd much rather you just kill me then continuing to show up at my home unexpectedly." Etoile responded wryly. Finally she felt like she could loosen up a little within her own home and turned her head slightly. The fire had been going most of the day and it was finally starting to die down a little bit. But as it was dark outside it made the room harder to see into. The couch was close to the fireplace though so Hades could be seen still. But Etoile approached the couch anyways. Her small hands adjusted Hades' shirt that she was wearing before she sat down. Her back rested against the armrest and her legs curled up to her chest once more. For some reason she felt more tired then she should be right now. Perhaps spending the afternoon with Hades had taken more out of her than she originally thought. But either way her plan was coming along nicely. Just a little bit longer and she could carry it out. "Your a strange one. I've been following you around for months but...I still feel like I know nothing about you. But I do know one thing...one way or another..I'm going to get away from you." Etoile responded, a sickening smirk crawling onto her face. Since she needed more time to think she was going to try and see if she could discover more about Hades. His hobbies, family life, how he knew Danielle, all that sort of thing. But of course in the midst of her trying to be friendly her stubborn side decided to kick in and once again prove that she was going to be the victor in this. Whatever he wanted from her. He was not going to get it.

No words were needed to inform Etoile that he did not believe her about not having a plan. Everyone had plans. He was one of those that had a plan as well. Though he needed to work it out. One thing required some digging around through here, but otherwise, he would just sit back and plan it through. Hades was driven by madness in case one could not tell. He was in his own world where the only thing that existed was himself. He only did things for himself, and sometimes for his children as well. He loved them and thought of them as future pawns for other things that would entail in bringing the world more insanity than it could ever hold. Perhaps the world would end if more of those insane beings like Hades walked this earth. He was notably the most insane in his family, including on his mother's side. He had a few still alive on that side. He did not socialize with them too much. It was eerie to look at them and be reminded so much of one's self. Hades just wondered what she would think if he had shown her both sides of his family. Hades rolled his eyes when she said that it was a pity, and he honestly could not care less. This was something he preferred. Time to himself, complete freedom. He had missed it. Now he could do what he wanted, when he wanted, and be with whomever he so choose. But right now, he did not know who else would be able to strike his interest other than Etoile. He laughed once more and he smirked, "Go back to her? Why would I want to give up the freedom that I have right now? Besides, things are much better off this way, because now, I have nothing holding me back." The last sentence came out in a much darker, more seductive tone of voice that he rarely used. Hades only used that when he really felt it was necessary. His eyes watched her move to the wall and he wondered what was going through her little mind. It was odd to hear her say something so...sincere. He wondered what else was really going through that mind of hers. Did she really want him to go back to the woman he was with before? Why would she want that? Hades thought that it was too late, and things were just too fallen apart to gain the pieces back together. Things were rushed, and it just seemed all too much for the Death Eater. He was like the wind, and could not be tamed. Hades began to wonder if she had a man that she could go back to. "Perhaps you could patch things up with your male, and see how they work out." Though a little wave of unexpected jealousy washed over when he even thought about her with another male.

If it would be his last breath, perhaps no male would ever lay their hand on Etoile. Hades was surprised by these thoughts, but he allowed them to occur anyhow. Hades would ensure it that Etoile would never get into bed with another male. How? Hades would continue to watch over her, and no matter what, would see to it that she would receive no other male. Insanity at its best started to work as the wheels in his mind started to turn. A smirk in his mind was formed, but his expression remained rather cold and vague. "Maybe I am rather attached," Hades purred, "but maybe I should pop in on occasion to see how you are doing. Or I could just take you home and cage you up. Keep you as a little pet, Little Lefevre." Hades was semi-joking on the matter, but there was a serious tone in that voice, and being someone's personal pet was rather frightening to think of when it comes to Hades. He could easily just take her if he wanted to. But that would just ruin the fun right now. Hades watched Etoile as she sat back down on the couch, and brought her legs up to the couch as well. Hades wondered what she had planned still. There was nothing she could do to get rid of him. Killing him would prove to be suicidal. Hades heard her sat that she did not know anything about him, which was true. She only knew certain things about him. Hades placed his fingers to his lips in thought, as he noticed this. But she also said that eventually, she will get away from him. That would prove to fail, because Hades was nearly impossible to lose. It had never been done. Hades smirked deviously, "Not many know who I am, just what I do. But I want you to think about it." Hades paused for a moment, his eyes going from Etoile and to the fire. Hades' gaze went back to Etoile. "I found where you lived. I researched you, within a month's time. With that in mind, how can you possibly think that you will get away from me, permanently?" Hades wondered that with a thought in mind. "However, nothing is stopping you from leaving, but you cannot stop the fact that I will be watching." Hades almost looked innocent right now, but his eyes were far from it. There was not an ounce of innocence left in his body, in his mind or in his soul. Hades glanced outside, and saw that night was slowly settling in. Hades would never stop, nor could he be stopped unless Kalif or Asparuh demanded it.

He was still laughing at the things she said! Etoile tried her best not to let this get to her and get her all riled up and angry, as that would solve nothing but have her reveal her getaway plan a lot sooner than she wanted to. Was that what he was trying to do to her? Get her to loose her wits so that everything was messed up and she wasn't able to get away from him? Well if he wanted to play it like that then she was going to have to step her game up too. According to him though he didn't want to go back to the other woman. Because he didn't want to give up the freedom he had and now he had nothing holding him back. This made a different emotion flicker inside her silvery green eyes. That very statement installed so many different emotion inside her because she couldn't even pretend that she wasn't curious about what he said and what he meant by it. So she didn't even begin to hesitate on asking him what he meant."Holding you back..from what? But aside from that, I think it's more than obvious that you miss her Hades. She probably misses you too." Etoile had to ask. Even if she didn't want to know it she had to ask what he wouldn't held back from any longer because his tone made it sound like he was referring to someone or something. Likely it wasn't her, but it likely it was something she would find just as stupid. He didn't seem to care at all for her advice at all either. Etoile knew that if you loved someone it was hard to forget about them. She had never been in love but she heard that it made it impossible to forget about someone even if you wanted to. For some reason she was picking up on the fact that maybe he missed that woman. Perhaps it would even keep him off her case. That's actually what she had been aiming and hoping for. Get him back with the other chick and perhaps it could keep him off her back. A part of her longed to be cared for in such a manner as she thought that woman was. But not by Hades and not unless she had her power and she was promised her heir. A moment or so passed by and Etoile was once again brought from her her thoughts by a statement of Hades' that made her pause and look at him. Patch things up with her male? Did her actually think that she of all people would be involved with another person? He obviously knew less about her than she thought he did. If he thought the way she treated him was harsh then he had another thing coming. Her darkened lips curled into a semi-frown before her eyes downcast to the floor for a moment. Relationships, love, and attraction were never easy subjects for her. Etoile thought that caring for another person was a load of bullsh*t and she never wanted to be a part of it. She never wanted to be a part of a persons life. After a moment of looking onto the ground she returned her silvery green orbs back onto Hades. She could not help but be curious as to why he cared at all. "There is no male. There never has been and there never will be. I prefer to be left alone." Etoile sighed and rester her hands back behind her bed and settled herself against the couch. All she could hope was that this had sunk into the man's head. Actually she didn't feel like he was attached at all or anything. He just enjoyed bugging her either way. The only man she would ever need was the one that will give her what she wants, then once she has it she would be done with him. Probably kill him, probably run away. Either way that man was definitely Hades.

"Your disgusting. Leave me alone and keep your stupid emotions to yourself. And don't call me Little Lefevre, I'm not your god damn pet!" Etoile pulled herself up from her laying position on the couch and her eyes burned with inner hatred and distaste for anything that Hades said or did when it involved her. By this point she couldn't stand to be in the house with him anymore and she wanted him out. Her perfectly toned legs stepped onto the floor and she stood herself up and away from the couch. Her hair flew around her like a black veil of some sort, she was a little bit tense by this point but it didn't matter. How was it that Hades was able to anger her so easily these days. From the moment she met him it was like he could pick his way under her skin and make her feel all these emotions. God she hated it! It made her want to beat the last breath out of him. "You may be good at tracking me, but you know nothing of what I am capable of. Leave me alone, go pester some other slut. You should leave now. I'm going to bed." Etoile lit the fire back up again so it roared and lit the room. She then pointed her finger at the door before she huffed in anger and then started to head towards the stairs. Hades would have to either go or learn to behave himself. She was getting to the point where if she didn't get away from him now, then blood would spill. Then again...her plan could slowly be brought into motion as well. A smirk rose to her lips. Oh how she loved the way her mind worked sometimes. Now to start the distractions. "You said you knew Danielle Lefevre right?"

It was definitely not Hades' intention to have Etoile all angered as of right now, but the more he thought about it, she might not try anything too unpredictable and attempt to get away from him. Hades might end up doing that. He had not thought about it much now but he was. He narrowed his eyes to the girl, and he pondered to what school she was taught at. He did not think that she was at Durmstrang. Perhaps she was at Hogwarts Scotland or New Zealand, perhaps even home-schooled. Hades would have to play this game carefully to ensure that he made no mistakes. He knew what he was going to end up doing if she managed to run from him, but how many times would he let her? That was something that was a mystery even to the Death Eater. Hades just needed to focus on what was at stake here. Hades cocked his head slightly to the side, and she asked him what he meant by it. But it was astounding that she was just so hung over the fact that she believed that he missed his previous woman. Hades stated, his tone unwavering and making sure that there was not a single lie in what he said, "I think it is more than obvious you see what you want to see, and you want to see me hung over someone else to leave you alone, and if she misses me, that's fine. I have better things to worry about than some woman. But I think you will know what I am speaking of, not being in a relationship, nothing is holding me back now." Hades smirked slightly, and he wondered if she was curious about what he meant, and what he did mean was the fact that now that he was free, he could find the perfect vessel for his children. One that would amaze his family, both sides. However, what she said next was interesting. Not the words themselves, but rather, her actions. She seemed almost saddened that she was not cared for, loved or even missed. Hades found that ever so interesting, and maybe that was the reason why she fought so hard to get away from him. Getting close to anyone probably freaked her out, and him doing this to her had to be scarring her. He should have been washed over with a wave of guilt, but instead, his lips curled into a dark, sinister smirk. He liked scarring people with what they really did not want. She may not want him, but he would make sure in the end after all this and the fun would cease, she would keep pining for him. Every other woman did, and he would make sure that this one was no different. However, there was also the fact that Hades knew that he was too...obsessed with her to let anyone else get her as well. There was something in her that made him want more. Perhaps that was why she was innocent before he came along. He completely messed things up for her, yet he did not feel an ounce of guilt. "Ah, so there won't be any competition."

Hades mused over what she would think about that, before his smirk fell a bit to a soon cold, serious expression. He had nothing more to really say on that subject, but why did he care? Oh yes, he did not want any male to touch her like he had. He was like a guard dog, and no one would ever have the bone. Then again, Etoile seemed to be a lot more valuable than a bone, and she had some really good blood in her. He knew because he had tasted it before. He could not tell if she was pure-blood or not but it was a guess that she was due to her bloodline. What was it with the Lefevre's that had this appeal to them that attracted the darkest Zhefarovich's? "Apparently not because you have done other activities with me, not one which might be considered a mistake but twice. I wouldn't talk. However, not yet, but you didn't like Princess, so I wouldn't know what to call you. Perhaps a little sl*t but not too sure it would settle with you." Hades paused for a moment, before he said, "You need to get it through your head, I will never leave you alone. It sounds more like a broken record, and that means nothing to me." Just hearing that one sentence and any sort of insults to him was nothing more than a broken record. He had heard them all, so there was nothing she could say that could convince him to think any differently than he does now. "Really... I wouldn't mind seeing what you are capable of. But no, the answer will always be no, and I think I will continue to pester this one that resides here. You are rather fun." However, as she headed toward the stairs, Hades just watched her, immobile. He had not moved anything on his body except for his arms, and neck but it was amazing on how still he sat. However, she seemed to stop and she asked another question, this one made him narrow his eyes. Of course he knew Danielle. She was technically his step-grandmother. Hades thought for a moment, and he chose his words carefully, "Yes, but we call her Danielle Zhefarovich now, or Ranee Danielle. I know where she is, know where she sleeps, know what she does for a living, and even know who and where her children are. All five of them. Have an interest in her?" Hades started thinking, her thirst for power and interest in Danielle. Was she, by a odd chance, after the power that Danielle held? Perhaps not in the Zhefarovich family, but rather, in the Lefevre family?

Etoile's white skin paled even more when she heard Hades' guess about why she kept bringing up the thought of him and that women getting back together. How was he able to do that? Just read her mind and know exactly what she was thinking so easily. It unnerved way too much to let her actually be calm. Her fingers curled up into a fist and she swallowed hard in an attempt to get some words out. She managed to get a hold of herself after a moment and let her lips curl into a frown as she crossed her arms over her chest. "Well aren't you clever. You figured me out so damn quickly. I was sort of hoping you'd go back to her so you'd forget all about me and everything, but I guess fate's going to play games with me today. However if you have other things to worry about than just some women..why are you here?" Etoile asked snottily. She wasn't really able to control her temper by this point because she knew Hades was baiting her. It felt like he liked seeing her get upset and angered by his actions. And as much as she wanted to turn the other cheek and pretend he didn't exist he made it really hard. He knew the things that got to her, that irked her off and set her off like a rocket. It was scary in a way but it also made him much more amusing and infuriating than any other male had been. Even more so then her brother, who was like a male version of her. He used to know everything there was to know about her, and even sometimes the thoughts that was running through her mind. In a way Hades reminded her of her brother. Which she didn't want him to because she loved her brother when he was alive. And if Hades reminded her of her brother than that must have meant there was a soft spot in there for him. Either that or she was just all confused by this. She shook her head softly and willed herself not to start screaming at him again. How was he able to get her so angry without even try to? When Etoile heard Hades announce that there won't be any competition because she was not with a guy she narrowed her eyes and snorted. He sounded extremely cocky right now. "Of course there won't be any, because you don't even have a shot in the first place. I hate you and I want nothing to do with you." Etoile spat out harshly. As mean as it sounded she wondered if it would have any effect on Hades at all. He seemed like he could easily reflect anything she said and turn it into something that could be out against her. It was so entertaining but annoying at the same time. It made her want to strangle him. Moments passed by and once he answered her question about knowing of Danielle she knew it was time to put her plan into action. She was intrigued that he knew of the one woman she had always wanted to meet but he could not help her. Etoile was going to turn and get things already for her escape attempt but then Hades dared to speak again. And this time he called her by a nickname that she would not stand for. Particularly because he was the first and only to be with her. Now was she not only going to go with her plan, but she was going to make him suffer while doing it. A small smirk was not on her face, and her eyes sparked with something akin to a mystery. Slowly she headed away from the staircase and closer and closer to the couch.

When she reached it she crawled onto the couch and moved herself over so that she was over Hades, her black hair falling against his bare chest and her silvery green orbs meeting with his onyx ones. "You think I'm a little s*ut? Well Then I guess that means I should go around and sleep with every guy I meet now, huh? After all..I should live up to one's expectations Hades!" With a small huff she removed his shirt that she had been wearing since he ripped her dress, fully revealing herself and held it within her hands. It was now or never that she went through and executed her plan. If she was ever going to get away and everything then she needed to pull her next move out carefully. He smooth fingers tentatively traces it's way up his chest and all the way to his neck where she traced the visible vein within it. Then carefully leaned down and hovered so that their faces were inches apart, her eyes were closely fixed within his now. Just as it seemed like she was about to lean in and kiss him roughly, her faced moved to his ear where she whispered oh so gently. "Nighty night, Hades." And with that she kissed his ear gently before she revealed a small vial filled to the brim with chloroform. Her fingers uncapped the lid and she spilled it onto his shirt and anything else she could manage. After splashing the liquid in his face she also threw the shirt there too. Then without waiting for a reaction she smirked and removed herself from him and headed up to the stairs.

"I was one of the smartest people in my school, but humans are so easy to read, and think of this, I am not even a Legilimens," purred Hades as he smirked a little more. Her skin seemed paler, but that might be over the shock because he was right on the spot with the way she was. Hades thought that it was something like a talent he had. He could read someone, but not necessarily their thoughts but rather attitude, body movements and words, as well as tone of voice. Hades thought for a moment, and he shook his head, "You aren't getting the picture. It means that I don't even want her. I do what I want, and I do have responsibilities, but they happen later on this week. So, I am here." Hades shrugged lightly, and he hoped that there was something that he did not need to do for the time being. At times, he normally forgot and he ended up being scolded. However, it was not his turn to watch over the family. He left things to Hadan right now. She was a good Guardian, for someone just starting out that is. Hades could not resist but laughing at her statement. He did not have a shot, so that was what she thought, but there was so much more than just that when it came to what he was thinking about. He could have anyone or anything he wanted, and that was what he went by. Hades glanced into the fire, and he murmured, "A crow's desire spreads like wildfire, one so tender with a mind to hinder. Oh Etoile, you sound like a broken record, as I have said before. It does not look like I care if you hate me, find me disgusting, because I know differently." Hades turned his eyes to hers once more, standing up and looking rather timid and angry right now. He knew that there was something in there in Etoile, yearning for someone to care for her, and for some reason, he was the one to find out exactly who she was, and what made her tick. Hades could not figure it out, but he knew the plan if worse comes to worse, and he had to do it so that he could have what he desired. Hades wondered just what Etoile was planning, he could see that she was, but what it was, he did not know.

The first thing that the Death Eater figured that she was going to try to do was somehow get away from him. Last time, he let her because he had his children to take care of and take to the train. Now, he did not want her to go, not without him knowing or stalking. Though him calling her what he did, Hades wondered if she was going to end up trying to get violent with him over that. It was quite entertaining to get violent over a little name, as it meant that he managed to get under her skin and call her something that just bothered her to a point of violence. She started to come near him, and he immediately tensed up as he noticed that spark or gleam in her eyes. Hades braced himself to what was to come, but it was not what he was expecting. Next thing he knew, she had taken off his shirt, and now fully revealed herself. Hades folded his arms over his chest and figured that this was some sort of trick. It had to be. Not with every guy you meet, they won't make it to the bed, thought Hades with a sinister sound in the voice of his mind. However, she began to touch him once more, and he wondered what she was going to do. She did not seem the type to fall into round two, so it left him wondering. She was angered one moment ago, and now she was acting like she was entranced. Their faces were inches apart, and he knew that there was something going to come. However, her whisper made him wonder something, because if she was going to try to find a pressure point and knock him out, she might as well forget it. He heard a lid of a vial from a bottle opening, and the first thing he thought of was, Potion or chemicals. But he did not have time to think of anything else, because he felt cold liquid on his face, and his hands went to wipe it off, before his shirt came over his head, and then there was complete darkness. It was that vile chloroform, and Hades was currently on the floor, having fallen because of the stuff, but the shirt glided from his face, soon dried up due to the heat of the fireplace. If it was not for the fire, it could have taken hours and hours for the Death Eater to finally awaken.

It was about Five of the clock in the morning, when his onyx eyes flashed open. Slowly, Hades pushed himself from the floor, and it felt like his head was spinning. With one hand, he felt his forehead, and he tried to remember what happened to him. Splash of cold liquid, faint scent... Hades let his fist come down on the wooden floor, cracking and denting the wood. Chloroformed. He had been chloroformed. Last time that had happened to him, he ended up married for the first and hopefully last time. From the coldness of his chest and heart, he could feel the flames of anger boiling up inside of him. Etoile managed to pull a fast one on him. He would repay it back. His jaw hardened, he slipped on his shirt, before he noticed something on the couch, a small letter. He rose to his feet, and he read the letter. Narrowing his eyes once more, he knew that there was something to be done about this. The letter read:
Letter said:
Hades,

I told you that somehow I'd find figure out how to get away from you. Let this be a lesson to you, never underestimate me. Consider this our final meeting. I have gone away and you will not find me. It was fun while it lasted, dear Boogie Man.
His eyes swept over the letter once, twice, three times. And he felt the ink, and it was rather dry. She was gone, for the time being, but he would not let her get too far. First things first, by doing this, she had set off a plan, something that was the most sinister and insane scheme he had ever thought of in his life. He gathered his trench coat and he slipped it on. He felt somewhat more powerful with this on his body, and it felt more at home. He walked over to the fireplace with the fire going, and placed the letter into the flames. "So shall it be," murmured Hades as the letter caught flame, and he tossed the rest in there. The flames licked the parchment, turning it to ash as it ate it hungrily. Hades slowly rose to his feet once more, before his eyes swept over the place. He needed to look for something, and wherever that was, it had to be up the stairs. He walked up, the house completely empty and free of the sl*t. Hades searched through her bedroom, before he found it. The very item that would leave something so chilling, she would never forget it. He laid it onto the bed, before he went back down into the living room, and wrote a letter of his own, with blank ink.
Letter said:
Little Lefevre,

Like lambs to the slaughter, you have sealed your fate. As long as you are alive, I will be able to find you, and I am good at what I am known for. Enjoy the freedom while it lasts, because I'll be watching, even while you sleep, walk, talk and try to live your life as if we never met. I'll be watching you, but you won't be able to find me. Any male you wish to conceive with will not make it to your bed, and I will personally guarantee that.
Farewell, from your silvery-green eyes for now at least.

- Hades
Hades used magic to place the letter on the wall, permanently. A reminder that he was going to be there and watching. A reminder that she will never get away from him. Hades smirked as he felt the most evil presence wash over him. Hades traveled back upstairs where she had a journal laying on the bed that he managed to find. Flipping it over to the final page with nothing written, Hades took out a vial of blood, Etoile's own blood that he had gathered the previous night, and with a quill, he scratched out an eerie message of one syllable. He left it open for her to see. Hades pocketed that blood, and the quill, and he snickered into the silence. Around the room, his onyx eyes washed over the pictures on the walls and around the bedroom. Any picture with Etoile and someone else, Hades smashed with his fist. It was a confusing act of violence, but in the mist of this, he was giving out a signal. No one could have her. Hades glanced down at his white hand, rather bloodied from the pictures and glass. His blood was dripping onto the floor, as he shut the door to the bedroom. He walked down the stairs, before he smirked into the night, and he thought with a cruel voice in his mind, Countdown to the real fun begins now. The Death Eater exited the house, into the woods and disappearing into the night, seeking out the one that would soon be falling into his sick and twisted game. She wanted to play, and now, she was the pawn, and he was the one ruling the board.

A few days after Etoile's successful escape from Hades she returned to her home. She didn't really want to in case there was a chance that he was still inside but she really needed to retrieve some important things from inside. She had things to do over the next couple of weeks and she wouldn't be able to get much done without these things. Her pale hand went to the door and she opened it slowly with just the tips of her fingers. The room was fully silent but she still kept herself on edge and looked around for any signs of the made who had successfully made her life a living hell this past month or so. He was pretty good at not letting it be obvious that he was around and Etoile honestly didn't want to have to go through him again. But the house was completely silent, the fire had gone out, and the smell of chloroform still faintly existed inside the room. It bothered Etoile's nose a little but she seemed to be much more focused on the fact that she may actually be alone. Finally Etoile stepped inside the house and closed the door behind her, locking the autumn air outside and the warmth of the old house inside. Her silvery green eyes darted around the room with every step that she took further inside, by this point she finally concluded that Hades must have left. He must have been pissed when he awoke too because she noticed the broken and dented floor. How he had done that was unknown to her but she has to admit, the force used on the floor looked quite impressive from her angle. As she was about to bend down and feel the dent she noticed a small scrap of parchment that looked like it had the edges burned off of. Instead her hand drifted to this. This was from the letter that she had written and left for him after she had knocked him out. Etoile let it fall back down to the ground with a cold look in her eyes. So he had burnt her letter. Once Etoile was finished surveying the ground floor she decided to head upstairs to get the things that she had been looking for. Her thin body headed up the stairs and to the first door on the right, where her bedroom was located. Once inside though, her body had frozen and an angered snarl left her lips. Hades certainly wasn't shy about letting her know that he had been inside her room, was he?

Every single picture frame that contained a picture of her, and seemingly someone else in it was smashed to pieces. Shards of glass and blood was everywhere. Why had he done this? One picture in particular made Etoile's blood boil when she saw that it had been smashed. She sifted the glass off of the photo and pulled it out of he frame. It was the only picture she had left of her and her old brother. Etoile gently lifted it and placed it inside her bag that she was going to bring with her. Etoile began to search for other things when she noticed the letter on the wall, that she couldn't get off the wall by the way. The letter unnerved her a lot. Particularly with the statement of; "Any male you wish to conceive with will not make it to your bed, and I will personally guarantee that." Just because that could be hurtful to her future plans. According to Danielle, one could not take over the family without an heir. Of Course Etoile wasn't planning on having a child right now but she needed to search for the perfect male. Pure blood, powerful, and not stupid enough to think he will even live long enough to ever meet his child. Etoile wasn't going to let him get involved with that, he had children so it wasn't like he was anti-child or something. Why destroy her hopes for the future? The last thing Etoile bent down to reach for was her journal. But it was on the bed already and it was open. There was writing in what appeared to be blood, and the only word upon the parchment was once. Setting the dairy down Etoile stood up and grabbed the bag she was taking with her....had Hades written that? With an escape of breath Etoile apparated from the room and then the house. Just in case he was there right now. What was going to become of her?</COLOR>
<COLOR color="black">Fin!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back