Inconsistently crying out for consistency!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hilary Grace

OOC First Name
debscute
Wand
debscute
Okay, so as you may have noticed I haven't been on as much as usual or as I should have been lately. My life has been so inconsistent lately what with dance competitions coming up, a trip to Europe looming, huge application process for provincial synod and trying to finish up 16 credits of various kinds on top of that. This is just letting you know that I still am around, and still am interested in all of my RPs, clubs, lessons and random conversations, and that I haven't forgotten about all of you. I still have been trying to pop on to keep up to date with at least a little of what is going on, even for the sake of actually having a yearbook this year but even that will become very difficult for the next little bit.

This weekend, starting Friday I will be four hours out in the boonies for a provincial wide dance competition (why they put it in a small town of 200 people, no one shall ever know). Although I will have my laptop with me, somehow I am doubtful of the wireless internet access I'll get out there. There I will be until Sunday likely in the evening.

Weekend after this one I am headed of to Germany, Austria and France for two weeks with a travel group made up of grade 11 students from my school. This is supposed to be an "educational" trip though somehow I doubt that. As my laptop will not plug in through an adapter without possibly blowing out, it will not be accompanying me.... though supposedly there will be internet in a few of the hotels, but then still my times will be thrown off and limited.

When I get back from those two things I should be around a lot more, and I'm sorry for my patchy posting and to all the professors who teach the classes that I am not posting in..... I will do at least a little catch up when I get some time.
Okay, Love you all!!

God Bless
Deb @ Hilary

Hi Deb! Sorry it's so hectic right now for you but it all sounds fantastically fun! If you need any help with the yearbook or anything, please let me know and I can help. :) Have fun and lots and lots of good wishes for your dance competition.

:hug:
~Liv

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back