Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
Curly Oak/Wenge 16" Essence of Feng-huang Tail Feather
Go here, fill it in, then paste what you get here for us all to enjoy. :p

Click for mine:
My fellow Americans, today is a uber day. You have shown the world that "hope" is not just another word for "Nicktator", and that "change" is not only something we can believe in again, but something we can actually kill.

Today we celebrate, but let there be no mistake – America faces hot and amazing challenges like never before. Our economy is giant. Americans can barely afford their mortgages, let alone have enough money left over for kittehs. Our healthcare system is hairy. If your nose is sick and you don't have insurance, you might as well call a pimp. And America's image overseas is tarnished like a stick button. But jumping together we can right this ship, and set a course for HNZ.

Finally, I must thank my red family, my oblong campaign volunteers, but most of all, I want to thank slaves for making this historic occasion possible. Of course, I must also thank you, President Bush, for years of kicking the American people. Without your failure efforts, none of this would have been possible.

My fellow Americans, today is a Epic day. You have shown the world that "hope" is not just another word for "Kailey", and that "change" is not only something we can believe in again, but something we can actually dance.

Today we celebrate, but let there be no mistake – America faces uber and blue challenges like never before. Our economy is sweet. Americans can barely afford their mortgages, let alone have enough money left over for puppies. Our healthcare system is ninja. If your elbow is sick and you don't have insurance, you might as well call a rapper. And America's image overseas is tarnished like a Nicolas Vase. But meowing together we can right this ship, and set a course for Kentucky.

Finally, I must thank my red family, my awesome campaign volunteers, but most of all, I want to thank HNZers for making this historic occasion possible. Of course, I must also thank you, President Bush, for years of RPing the American people. Without your pwntastic efforts, none of this would have been possible.

Alright so here's mine :oy:

Barack Obama's Inauguration Speech

My fellow Americans, today is a Jittery day. You have shown the world that "hope" is not just another word for "Shark", and that "change" is not only something we can believe in again, but something we can actually Annoy.

Today we celebrate, but let there be no mistake – America faces Wide-Eyed and Scrawny challenges like never before. Our economy is Nutritious. Americans can barely afford their mortgages, let alone have enough money left over for Squids. Our healthcare system is Grumpy. If your Ear Lobe is sick and you don't have insurance, you might as well call a Nurse. And America's image overseas is tarnished like a Stethoscope Blood Pressure Cuff. But Glomping together we can right this ship, and set a course for Hogwarts.

Finally, I must thank my Snotty family, my Giagantic campaign volunteers, but most of all, I want to thank Death Eaters for making this historic occasion possible. Of course, I must also thank you, President Bush, for years of Sharing the American people. Without your Clumsy efforts, none of this would have been possible.

Barack Obama's Inauguration Speech

My fellow Americans, today is a wonderful day. You have shown the world that "hope" is not just another word for "apple", and that "change" is not only something we can believe in again, but something we can actually bring.

Today we celebrate, but let there be no mistake – America faces angry and rich challenges like never before. Our economy is thristy. Americans can barely afford their mortgages, let alone have enough money left over for pies. Our healthcare system is dry. If your ear is sick and you don't have insurance, you might as well call a Plumber. And America's image overseas is tarnished like a table death. But making together we can right this ship, and set a course for Australia.

Finally, I must thank my horrid family, my evil campaign volunteers, but most of all, I want to thank pregnant women for making this historic occasion possible. Of course, I must also thank you, President Bush, for years of looking the American people. Without your nice efforts, none of this would have been possible.

My fellow Americans, today is a Dank day. You have shown the world that "hope" is not just another word for "Teacher", and that "change" is not only something we can believe in again, but something we can actually Bites.

Today we celebrate, but let there be no mistake – America faces Many and Small challenges like never before. Our economy is Bloated. Americans can barely afford their mortgages, let alone have enough money left over for Goats. Our healthcare system is Yellow. If your Ear is sick and you don't have insurance, you might as well call a Zoo Keeper. And America's image overseas is tarnished like a Box Screwdriver. But Flipping together we can right this ship, and set a course for Sunnydale.

Finally, I must thank my Sunny family, my Strong campaign volunteers, but most of all, I want to thank HNZers for making this historic occasion possible. Of course, I must also thank you, President Bush, for years of Running the American people. Without your Rose-tinted efforts, none of this would have been possible.

My fellow Americans, today is a cold day. You have shown the world that "hope" is not just another word for "WE WANT TO WIN!!", and that "change" is not only something we can believe in again, but something we can actually pogo stick on.

Today we celebrate, but let there be no mistake – America faces spam and eggs challenges like never before. Our economy is run by babies. Americans can barely afford their mortgages, let alone have enough money left over for malt liquor. Our healthcare system is depressed. If your mother is sick and you don't have insurance, you might as well call a undertaker. And America's image overseas is tarnished like a drowning puppy. But by bathing together we can right this ship, and set a course for Hawaii.

Finally, I must thank my angry family, my cheesey campaign volunteers, but most of all, I want to thank Nick King for making this historic occasion possible. Of course, I must also thank you, President Bush, for years of laughing at and be annoying to the American people. Without your rubbish efforts, none of this would have been possible.

My fellow Americans, today is a flippant day. You have shown the world that "hope" is not just another word for "Spa", and that "change" is not only something we can believe in again, but something we can actually stalk.

Today we celebrate, but let there be no mistake – America faces chaotic and ignorant challenges like never before. Our economy is boisterous. Americans can barely afford their mortgages, let alone have enough money left over for drugs. Our healthcare system is smelly. If your pelvis is sick and you don't have insurance, you might as well call a Lawyer. And America's image overseas is tarnished like a tomato crap. But cringing together we can right this ship, and set a course for the Church of Hot Addiction.

Finally, I must thank my failtacular family, my spaztastic campaign volunteers, but most of all, I want to thank commies for making this historic occasion possible. Of course, I must also thank you, President Bush, for years of farting the American people. Without your nasty efforts, none of this would have been possible.

My fellow Americans, today is a Gassy day. You have shown the world that "hope" is not just another word for "Lamp", and that "change" is not only something we can believe in again, but something we can actually Fart.

Today we celebrate, but let there be no mistake – America faces pretty and stinky challenges like never before. Our economy is amazing. Americans can barely afford their mortgages, let alone have enough money left over for speakers. Our healthcare system is holy. If your tooth is sick and you don't have insurance, you might as well call a Psychologist. And America's image overseas is tarnished like a Paper Cup Ball of Gas. But Drinking together we can right this ship, and set a course for Canada.

Finally, I must thank my sleepy family, my old campaign volunteers, but most of all, I want to thank blondes for making this historic occasion possible. Of course, I must also thank you, President Bush, for years of dancing the American people. Without your weird efforts, none of this would have been possible.

Heeh! Good way to cheer me up. :D
My fellow Americans, today is a monstrous day. You have shown the world that "hope" is not just another word for "telephone", and that "change" is not only something we can believe in again, but something we can actually eat.

Today we celebrate, but let there be no mistake – America faces bizarre and happy challenges like never before. Our economy is shiny. Americans can barely afford their mortgages, let alone have enough money left over for prostitutes. Our healthcare system is manly. If your small intestine is sick and you don't have insurance, you might as well call a stoner. And America's image overseas is tarnished like a portal number. But grooving together we can right this ship, and set a course for Australia.

Finally, I must thank my angelic family, my bibliographic campaign volunteers, but most of all, I want to thank the lovecats for making this historic occasion possible. Of course, I must also thank you, President Bush, for years of amusing the American people. Without your awesome efforts, none of this would have been possible.

Heres mine. Enjoy :p :)

My fellow Americans, today is a Groovy day. You have shown the world that "hope" is not just another word for "Taco Bell", and that "change" is not only something we can believe in again, but something we can actually awesomesauce.

Today we celebrate, but let there be no mistake – America faces dazzling and super challenges like never before. Our economy is scary. Americans can barely afford their mortgages, let alone have enough money left over for umbrellas. Our healthcare system is sweet. If your eyeball is sick and you don't have insurance, you might as well call a Ncktator. And America's image overseas is tarnished like a scarlet streak gender fudge. But spamming together we can right this ship, and set a course for the Out of Character Board.

Finally, I must thank my peppy family, my uber campaign volunteers, but most of all, I want to thank HNZ'ers for making this historic occasion possible. Of course, I must also thank you, President Bush, for years of lurking with the American people. Without your purple efforts, none of this would have been possible.

Little late, but I was bored :r:

My fellow Americans, today is a black day. You have shown the world that "hope" is not just another word for "laptop", and that "change" is not only something we can believe in again, but something we can actually be.

Today we celebrate, but let there be no mistake – America faces awesomesauce and boring challenges like never before. Our economy is ubercoolness. Americans can barely afford their mortgages, let alone have enough money left over for HNZers. Our healthcare system is purdiful. If your toenail is sick and you don't have insurance, you might as well call a admin. And America's image overseas is tarnished like a life HNZ. But eating together we can right this ship, and set a course for Edinburgh.

Finally, I must thank my colourful family, my dreary campaign volunteers, but most of all, I want to thank my mum for making this historic occasion possible. Of course, I must also thank you, President Bush, for years of laughing the American people. Without your fat efforts, none of this would have been possible.

=))
My fellow Americans, today is a evil day. You have shown the world that "hope" is not just another word for "mouse", and that "change" is not only something we can believe in again, but something we can actually eradicate.

Today we celebrate, but let there be no mistake – America faces cool and awesome challenges like never before. Our economy is dim. Americans can barely afford their mortgages, let alone have enough money left over for cats. Our healthcare system is black. If your eye is sick and you don't have insurance, you might as well call a professor. And America's image overseas is tarnished like a candy skull. But talking together we can right this ship, and set a course for Hell.

Finally, I must thank my sparkly family, my glittery campaign volunteers, but most of all, I want to thank Michael Jackson for making this historic occasion possible. Of course, I must also thank you, President Bush, for years of bashing the American people. Without your neat efforts, none of this would have been possible.

Okaii this is really late and really weird :p that website is awesome!
Barack Obama's Inauguration Speech said:
My fellow Americans, today is a Blue day. You have shown the world that "hope" is not just another word for "Computer", and that "change" is not only something we can believe in again, but something we can actually Love.

Today we celebrate, but let there be no mistake – America faces Dudish and Juicy challenges like never before. Our economy is Thin. Americans can barely afford their mortgages, let alone have enough money left over for Penguins. Our healthcare system is Depressed. If your Nose is sick and you don't have insurance, you might as well call a Yoga Teacher. And America's image overseas is tarnished like a Fudge Camera. But Loving together we can right this ship, and set a course for Antartica.

Finally, I must thank my Immense family, my Failing campaign volunteers, but most of all, I want to thank Admins for making this historic occasion possible. Of course, I must also thank you, President Bush, for years of Stalking the American people. Without your Frightful efforts, none of this would have been possible.

I got bored.
My fellow Americans, today is a random day. You have shown the world that "hope" is not just another word for "The Nicktator", and that "change" is not only something we can believe in again, but something we can actually rolling.

Today we celebrate, but let there be no mistake – America faces sheets and Egyptian challenges like never before. Our economy is cotton. Americans can barely afford their mortgages, let alone have enough money left over for Sharks. Our healthcare system is uber-musical. If your belly button is sick and you don't have insurance, you might as well call a Ballerina. And America's image overseas is tarnished like a pirate ship baby stroller. But farting together we can right this ship, and set a course for New Zealand.

Finally, I must thank my smelly family, my snarky campaign volunteers, but most of all, I want to thank WiiMiis for making this historic occasion possible. Of course, I must also thank you, President Bush, for years of schlerping the American people. Without your peachy efforts, none of this would have been possible.

My fellow Americans, today is a Blessed day. You have shown the world that "hope" is not just another word for "Emperor", and that "change" is not only something we can believe in again, but something we can actually protects.

Today we celebrate, but let there be no mistake – America faces tainted and warp-spawn challenges like never before. Our economy is delicious. Americans can barely afford their mortgages, let alone have enough money left over for daemonhunters. Our healthcare system is holy. If your fist is sick and you don't have insurance, you might as well call a wrecker. And America's image overseas is tarnished like a bolter chainsword. But slaughtering together we can right this ship, and set a course for Kronus.

Finally, I must thank my burn family, my maim campaign volunteers, but most of all, I want to thank Grey Knights for making this historic occasion possible. Of course, I must also thank you, President Bush, for years of protecting the American people. Without your loveable efforts, none of this would have been possible.

PFFTTTTTTTTTTTTT
My fellow Americans, today is a old day. You have shown the world that "hope" is not just another word for "banana", and that "change" is not only something we can believe in again, but something we can actually read.

Today we celebrate, but let there be no mistake – America faces frisky and tight challenges like never before. Our economy is moronic. Americans can barely afford their mortgages, let alone have enough money left over for snakes. Our healthcare system is yellow. If your finger is sick and you don't have insurance, you might as well call a Stripper. And America's image overseas is tarnished like a stuffed toy cell phone. But cooking together we can right this ship, and set a course for Timbuktu.

Finally, I must thank my home sick family, my hungry campaign volunteers, but most of all, I want to thank Osama for making this historic occasion possible. Of course, I must also thank you, President Bush, for years of fellating the American people. Without your sleepy efforts, none of this would have been possible.

:D I had been thinking of sugar when I typed them in, you can probably tell!

My fellow Americans, today is a random day. You have shown the world that "hope" is not just another word for "donut", and that "change" is not only something we can believe in again, but something we can actually dance.

Today we celebrate, but let there be no mistake – America faces funny and electric challenges like never before. Our economy is weird. Americans can barely afford their mortgages, let alone have enough money left over for puppies. Our healthcare system is dizzy. If your ear is sick and you don't have insurance, you might as well call a baker. And America's image overseas is tarnished like a chicken rainbow. But poking together we can right this ship, and set a course for Candyland.

Finally, I must thank my sugar-filled family, my awesome campaign volunteers, but most of all, I want to thank Selena Gomez for making this historic occasion possible. Of course, I must also thank you, President Bush, for years of laughing the American people. Without your sparkly efforts, none of this would have been possible.

My fellow Americans, today is a Awesome day. You have shown the world that "hope" is not just another word for "USA", and that "change" is not only something we can believe in again, but something we can actually run.

Today we celebrate, but let there be no mistake – America faces Fun and Scary challenges like never before. Our economy is Uber. Americans can barely afford their mortgages, let alone have enough money left over for Cities. Our healthcare system is Icky. If your ballz is sick and you don't have insurance, you might as well call a Babe Ruth. And America's image overseas is tarnished like a computer keyboard. But flying together we can right this ship, and set a course for Iraq.

Finally, I must thank my dead family, my smelly campaign volunteers, but most of all, I want to thank Green Day for making this historic occasion possible. Of course, I must also thank you, President Bush, for years of Scaring the American people. Without your wet efforts, none of this would have been possible.

ROOOFLLL!!!!

[color=cf86ba]Barack Obama's Inauguration Speech

My fellow Americans, today is a beautiful day. You have shown the world that "hope" is not just another word for "house", and that "change" is not only something we can believe in again, but something we can actually skip.

Today we celebrate, but let there be no mistake – America faces smart and loving challenges like never before. Our economy is small. Americans can barely afford their mortgages, let alone have enough money left over for elephants. Our healthcare system is stunning. If your finger is sick and you don't have insurance, you might as well call a tooth fairy. And America's image overseas is tarnished like a candyfloss icecream. But feeling together we can right this ship, and set a course for new zealand.

Finally, I must thank my awesome family, my boring campaign volunteers, but most of all, I want to thank HNZ for making this historic occasion possible. Of course, I must also thank you, President Bush, for years of hopping the American people. Without your fun efforts, none of this would have been possible.[/color]

Haha! Barak Obama thinks you may as well go see a tooth fairy for a sick finger!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back