In the Villa (Greece)

Deviant Dallamoor

Ashley attended University in Greece, while Deviant worked around the clock to provide for his wife and their needs. He loved working near the restaurants, where he delivered the butcher meat and the fresh baked bread to the people in the small city in which they lived. He used a motor scooter to get around, and often finished early enough that he would enjoy the ocean views from the historic steps of this very city. He watched the fisherman bring in today catch, sometimes help when they seem to struggle. Whatever extra work he did, he always get rewarded. Deviant sometimes refuse but with his wife carrying their twins, he brought in whatever he can to help out a lot.

By the time he finished viewing the beautiful scenery, Deviant stood up to depart. He had to drive his motor scooter up the streets and down a long road where him and his wife Ashley shared a villa together. It wasn't much, though it gave them enough of what they wanted. Deviant race away home, arriving at the small home of their 3 bedroom, one and half bathroom,a spacious living area and a large kitchen villa. Deviant never complain about their home. He did his best to keep in one piece as well as Ashley. Now in her conditions, he did most of the work. Both were waiting for their newborn to arrive. Deviant got home in less than thirty minute, he open the gates to their home. "Ashley, I'm home" he shouted, entering the living room he looked around to see if his wife was home or not.

It was really hard for Ashley to move around because for one, her front is big and two, its her due date to deliver this twin babies inside of her. She's just waiting for her stomach to hurt and her or her and her husband to go at St. Mungos, of course she's going to be delivering it the wizarding world way. Ashley sat in the king size bed, caressing her big belly softly, smiling. When she heard her husband's voice calling her name, she went out of the room slowly and smiled once she saw Deviant's face. Ashley lounge onto him and gave him a kiss on the lips and hug him, "My baby is home ... How was your day?" Ashley asked Deviant still clinging into her neck.

But suddenly felt a little pain on her belly but ignore it and started kissing him in the lips. Ashley stopped going to college because of her being pregnant and all but it was nice being just at home because she can bond with her husband. "I ... Love you so much." She kissed him between words but she can't stand the pain no more. Ashley bit her lip as the fifth throbbing pain comes on, "I think the twins wants to get out and play with you." She told him sarcastically and blew several airs out of her mouth.

Deviant kissed Ashley back when she came onto his open arms. He was gentle and held her like the most perfect human in the entire world. She met that much and more to him in his arms and when she kissed him its like he couldn't see anyone else but her in the entire world. "My day was fine. I worked two shifts and made enough earning so that we could buy some more furniture for the babies" his smile stretched wildly across his tan face, all the happiness in the world exist just in this very room.

The smile disappeared when she started to feel the pain. "Your having the baby? Are you sure?! Oh wow, I thought you weren't due for a couple days?! Come on we have to get you to the hospital!" he order at once. Putting his wife on the nearest sofa, guiding her with cautious so she could breath easier. "When did you started having pain? We have to monitor them!"

The pain was arousing her, she will be having her baby twins and she is excited because it was her first babies. Even though in pain, Ashley tried to smile. "Ahhhhhh!" She yelled even more as her water breaks, it made her more nervous and nervous every second. She didn't know that it was very hard to be pregnant but her mother told her that it was the best thing, seeing your kids, wrapped in the blanket and in your arms.

This thoughts broke as she screamed more, holding tight at her husband's neck. "I need medical attention now, my water broke." Ashley told Deviant. She screamed like the world will end in no time, her parents should be notified that she's having a baby now. Breathing in and out from her mouth, she can't hold it anymore or else she will deliver the baby in this very floor of their house.

"Oh my god Ashley I love you so much. And I'm so sorry! I wish I could stop the stupid pain from getting any worst" he held onto Ashley, picking her up with strong arms as her water break wetting his chap a little. "Its not a lot of water, still we need to get you of here! I don't know about having kids baby.." he summon their prepared clothes. With Ashley hand and the clothes at their side, he used apparation to get her to St.Mungos in New Zealand. It was the farthest one away from their home, it took no less than two seconds to show up there. He held onto Ashley till someone came running out for help!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back