In the Strictest Sense - ID # 7334192

Zsofia Zsinnek de Ezsedyi

OOC First Name
Mina
Wand
Oak 12" Essence of distilled Belladonna
Zsofia Alezsandra Grofno Zsinnek de Ezsedyi was walking slowly down the corridor, wearing her usual cape and a black dress, which scraped along the wooden floor with a slight hissing noise. She was feeling rather happy today and that would usually mean someone had just died by her hand. But not this case today.
Szofia had woken up rather early today and dragged herself literally through her lessons, she deemed most of them boring and the professor cursable, but as always in her delicate case, the Dark Arts lessons was a splendid exception to her boredom clause.
Then at lunch a stupid First year had the audacity to soil her clothes down with his plate in the middle of the Hall. Of course, she had to play forgiving and understanding temporarily in the middle of the lunch hour. But she'd get her revenge, later on. Now she was walking steadily past a bunch of firsties, including her victim to be and seemingly ignoring them, except that crooked smile of hers. In reality, she had already pulled her wand out and pointed it under her cape towards her victim. Holding the oak wand by the bejewelled handle, she was well on the way to curse.

Kyouhei didn't dare to tell anyone about what happen between him and his beloved sister. Even though he had been throwing snow globes at her since he was little or had been breaking her bones since they were young, he loved her no matter what happen. The cold blooded young lad walk toward the abandoned corridors as he entered the abandoned classroom which was filled with broken chairs and tables and half ruined pillars. He took off his robes and threw it to the dusty ground as he walk toward one of the pillar and punched it, the boy saw it cracked and h moved back letting it collapse. He was proud and sad that he could do such thing. In one side he wanted to be normal but in the other side he could never be normal because he was the only one in the family who was chosen to learn all of the martial art and who was chosen to be the one who protected the family. But sadly, Kyouhei was never around the family and he had disappointed his father. But again, it was his life and he could do whatever he wanted.
Just then he heard a sound not too far from the classroom, the young lad walk toward the door as he lean against it waiting for that someone to reveal them self.

Zsofia was moments away from releasing Diffindo when her head, in response to a terrible crumbling sound, turned away from her target and looked towards the sounds, which were conveniently hidden behind a door. Frowning, she wondered if it was some poor defenceless soul inside, that needed her 'help'. Smirking for herself, she pointed her wand instead towards the door and commanded inconsequencially: "Alohomora." Which hopefuly now opened the door without having to dirty her fingers down. Still holding her ground as she didn't knew who was in there, she waited with her wand pointed at the door, the first years had already fled.

What Kyouhei was expecting was a hissing voice of the cat in the castle or a wandering ghost but it wasn't both of them. The voice belong to a girl who was brave enough to go to the abandoned corridor, it was his territory, no one had ever spend too much time in there since it was spooky and dusty, humid, and dark. The girl was trying to open the door next to the classroom that Kyouhei was in. The young lad kept quiet as he stood still in front of the door, but it was too dark, probably the girl couldn't see him. "Lumos, Nox" He said as his wand lighten up and turned off signing that she wasn't alone. As soon as it turned off, he walk into the classroom and started to punch on the pillars as if it was a punchbag.

"Hiding are we not?" Zsofia hissed softly in her Hungarian tongue, smirking. "Well, I just have to flush you out like vermin." Still smirking, she let her left hand down into her robes and pulled out an epee out of a long walking stick, incidentally heirlooms both of them. With the sword in her left and her wand in her right, she softly called out to whomever was in that room, though it might've had a bit more singing tune in her voice: "Come out, come out. Stop playing around with the light. Preferably before I accidentally roast the room and you..." Then almost enjoying this game too much, she commanded: "Reducto, Incendio." and watched the door blast open and the fireball crash into the wall.

Annoyed... Was what Kyouhei felt at the moment, especially after seeing the door blast. He then saw a figure of a young girl that happen to look around Sunako's age. He punched the pillar hard and it collapsed. He picked up his robe from the floor and held it with his hand as he walk toward the girl and stop several meters away from her. "Do you not know that this is my territory?" He spatted showing no emotion, Kyouhei did brought his wand but he wasn't a big fan of wand. He thought fights with wand was weak, he prefer muggle style which require skill and strength. "Secondly, don't tell me what to do" His black eyes stared at the girl in the eye. Kyouhei often lose his temper and it ended up with fights. He even mange to beat up his father even though it was only once, his father was the one who taught him all the martial art and he was the master. Kyouhei was proud of himself and his father but he wasn't proud of his anger management.

((I'm not good on rp-in fights :cry: ))

Zsofia had, despite her very arrogant tone of voice, walked into the classroom with caution as she heard and saw the person she had enraged. Giving a tiny chuckle, she tightened her grip around her epee and held it there, looking the annoyed person right in his eyes. Chuckling again as she considered a response, Zsofia said casually and politely: "Territorial are we not? Well then," and brought her blade up into a dueling position instinctively, "If you'd know me, I don't do the back down part too..." Sighing, she added to her mini-speech: "And I apologise most sincerely if I had accidentally ordered you around."

A small smirk appear on Kyouhei's face, he was pleased that the girl apologize. "Just letting you know, new girl that this is my territory" It was dark, dusty, and humid. Students didn't really want to go there and Kyouhei had been hanging on that place for a while that was why he call it his territory. Kyouhei continue walking toward the classroom as he took his jacket and fold it neatly. He walk away from the classroom. No, he wasn't going to be in there when there was someone around except his sister or Ranmaru. "Apology accepted" He muttered not looking at the girl.

Zsofia rolled her eyes as she apologised out of formality. She had no intention of deescalating this situation, especially not after she had been outright insulted. Number one, she wasn't a new girl, she had been here for five years now, slowly building herself a reputation that she could be proud of, and now she was suddenly called the new girl, it made her feel like she was in her first year again, cold and scared of everything in the school.
Number two, you do not smirk self-fullfilled towards Zsofia Zsinnek. Not if you didn't possess any measures of self-preservation.
Those two reasons combined was more than enough to make her anger rise, considerably too.

Seeing the boy walk away as if nothing happened, she saw red and stabbed forwards with her sword, simultaneously casting "Protego" with a whisper over herself. With the forward jab completed, she brought the epee down over what would be a shoulder if it hit, not caring if the first jab scored or not.

It was pretty odd that the girl had a sword with her and that she used it to attack Kyouhei. Kyouhei simply dodge to the side and stopped. He got an excellent hearing skill, his father had been teaching him since he was little. "Offended?" He rose his eyebrow as a smirk spread on his face. Usually Kyouhei would kill anyone who tried to hurt him either she or he fail or not but he wasn't in the mood of hurting anyone which was odd. Perhaps it was because of Emiko who had been owling him and thanks to her, he was in a good mood. "Do you even know how to use this? Without magic?" He picked up the sword, it was a one fine sword but he had better ones. He took a wand of his as he pointed it to the sword "Confrigo" He muttered and it exploded. "I don't think so" He said with his famous monotone showing no emotion in his face. "Just to let you know, new girl... My sister can kill you with her eyes closed" He was proud of Sunako, even though she was a year younger. She was good, she was actually better than him in magic. But when it came to non magical fights, Kyouhei was good at it. He was fantastic, just like his father.

OOCOut of Character:

Do they have to fight? :cry: am not good at it.. but well.. we can try :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back