In The Rain

Amy Stone

Wand
Rosewood Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the mane of a Unicorn
Amy ran all the way to the garden from the lawn where she had been sitting with Blane. They had been sitting on the grass when the rain started coming down and they had been too far from the castle to succesfully make it there without getting completely soaked. She had therefore suggested the garden, with the many trees there. Amy did not need to go too far into the garden to find a tree large enough to successfully shelter the two of them. Standing underneath it she shook her head, trying to get some of the water off of her face and hair and started shaking her jumper, which wasn't soaking but still rather wet.
Peering out in the direction she had come from she looked to see if Blane had followed her. However the rain had gotten heavier and was coming down in sheets, making it neigh on impossible for her to see. Sitting herself down underneath the tree on the dry and earthy soil, looking round at the flowers getting a good watering. She smiled as she thought how lovely the flowers would look after a nice down pour, and made a mental note to come back down in a couple of days, weather permitting.
She glanced round again to see any signs of movement, and hoped that Blane would be able to find her.

Blane ran after Amy and into the garden though after a few seconds she ran out of sight. Blane began to run around trying to find her, the rain getting heavier as the time went on. He found after a few minutes under some trees. He walked over to her and smiled as he went under the tress dripping wet. "There you are. Thats quite some rain." he said smiling as his blond hair was plastered to his face dripping wet

After a while Amy saw Blane, absoloutly soaking, "Your soo wet!" she said, laughing. "Its really dry here, sit down" she said, motioning towards the ground next to her, while looking out at the pouring rain.

"I know, its almost like being at home" she said with a small smile. She remembered the many times she used to watch the rain out of her bedroom window at home.

Amy laughed, "I can imagine" she said with a smile. "How long do you reckon it'll last?" she asked, looking at the rain that didn't seem to be ceasing at all.

Amy watched the rain and couldn't help but feel that Blane was right. It was absoloutly pouring down. "Oh Brightstone, really?" she asked, she completely lost track of things like this.

"I don't know, are you?" she asked, still gazing out at the rain.

Amy turned to look at Blane, slightly unsure as to what she should say. "Erm yeah, sure" she said with a small smile. Feeling slightly awkward all of a sudden she returned her gaze to the rest of the garden, watching the rain falling.

"Sounds like a plan" Amy said with a smile, still watching the rain, and laughed at Blane's other response. "Yeah fingers crossed" she replied. She sat in silence for a moment, simply watching the gentle dripping of water off of the leaves around her. "Its such a lovely sound" she said, watching the flowers starting to buckle under the weight of all the water falling on them.

Amy paused a minute, "I can't say I have, how about you?" she turned to ask him with a smile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back