In The Mirror

Solenn wasn't tired at all, as a matter of fact she wanted to forget about sleeping. She didn't mind spending the night with Isaac, as long as there would be no malice. Simply nodding at Isaac decision she followed him. The air was somehow soothing other than the air that was suffocating Solenn. Catching her breath as she started smirk with delight. Ignoring the people around them, there was little difference outside the bar and inside the bar and that is there were still drunk people around the place. As Isaac lead the way she was still following her wondering where might the place be. It was dark and only the street light guided them, she felt lost. Wondering how on the earth will she be home later on. Solenn noticed that Isaac was still holding her hand, she didn't gushed or even blushed about it. She just looked at her hand with his then basically ignored it. "I'm fine." she assured her with a smile. Solenn could feel her body heating up, as they the two were walking. She wasn't used to with guys being around him, nor she hated guys. Though she can't help remembering what happened to her last year at her cousin's party. Guys and Girls drunk dancing around some shirtless and mostly topless. The crown was wild and she was left hiding from the party animals, when as boy quite older than her grabbed her and started to dance with her. As the boy started to kiss her shoulder, Solenn started to clench out of fear and struck the boy with a bottle of beer. She was left alone outside the streets crying. Shaking of her past memory she didn't noticed that her face was turning slightly red as she wasn't used to drinking alcohol and the fact that a guy was near her made her warm. It was just a few sips of red wine still she was turning red. "What to you intend on doing? I mean later." she said to him as her tongue were tied to her teeth. She wasn't sure if her question was that understandable for a person to understand. After a few minute she could feel her body shiver as the wind was blowing into their directing. With her other hand empty Solenn tried to hold her soft skin trying to massage it so her goosebumps could go away.

OOCOut of Character:
I apologize for the delay.

Not from a lack of clothes, but from the small breeze, Isaac Pike felt a breeze pass up his spine. He shook it off gently. And hoped that the girl he was with had not actually noticed. He wasn't sure that the girl would actually be interested in him, if she really knew him. Since the drunk Isaac was a lot more fun that the sober Isaac. Mainly through the fact that sober Isaac, had to deal with everything. He had to think of his family a little more than he did sober. He had to take everything into account when sober. his judgement wasn't impaired and it was overall the weirdest of feelings. It wasn't a feeling he hated, but a growing alien feeling. As if he felt more like himself when he was drunk and more like a third party of himself when he was sober. It was an odd way to be. But, it wasn't like he was hated it completely. He still put up with it more than others would. Isaac could live with being sober, it was just odd for him. Now it was odd for him, a few months before, the reverse had been true. But that was really what happened when time moved. When things happened and less became obvious and their were greater shades of grey. He noticed the girl shiver, and being the usual gentleman that Isaac was, he let go of her hand took off his jacket, before resting it on her shoulders. He knew it was an odd gesture, but it was one he was okay with doing. It meant little and since they were heading back to a house, it was more than enough. If they'd been in the magical section, he would've apparated and they would not have had to walk. But they were and there was no way of telling if the girl was. "I was thinking we could have something to eat. Sober up" Isaac said, turning a corner, and heading across the street to a door. He took out his keys and placed the inside the lock. He unlocked the door and then held it open for the girl. It was a slightly older apartment block, with no life. "It's on the fourth floor." He said, closing the door behind him and then taking Solenn's hand once more leading her up the many stairs. He opened the front door and let her walk in. It wasn't very big but, it was enough. A small kitchen with an ajoining living area. A bathroom, and two small bedrooms. "It's not that much. But, it's home away from home." Isaac said almost apologetic. Knowing that the girl had probably expected servants and perfect painted walls. But it was clear the place needed work. "Make yourself at home." Isaac said, closing and locking the door behind himself. And quickly trying to see if there were any books from school out. That was one thing about the apartment that made it look very odd. It was the amount of books, lying around, in large and small piles on the floor. "I like reading." Isaac felt the need to explain.

Solenn wasn't sure of what might happen to her afterwards, but she was definitely sure that it was the only thing she wanted to do. Spending some time with some random guy named Isaac. Sure he was a stranger but at least he was there for her. All Solenn was left to do was smile and nod at at Isaac, she wasn't that of a talker after all. It was dark and cold, she was still staring blankly at the road. It was her first time to be with a stranger without any bodyguards or such. As if they were the only one alone in the world. Solenn smiled as Isaac noticed that she was shivering and handed his jacket to her without even saying a word. "Thank You." was all she could say to him. "That.. sounds nice." she gushed. Solenn then looked up and stared at the building, so this was the place. It was just as she expected small yet simple in a good way.She followed him as she held hands with Isaac. Somehow she forgot if this was Isaac's place or was it his friends. Still she didn't mind and went upstairs. As they both entered the door, it was kind of looks like a studio type. "It's darling and quite nice actually." she said to Isaac as she flashed him a gentle smile. Books were scattered across the floor, it was obvious that he loves reading. Solenn simply nodded and noticed that she was still wearing the jacket. Still feeling a bit cold, she hoped Isaac didn't mind if she wear the jacket for a little bit more. "Obviously, that's nice to know." she said to him with a gentle giggle at the end of her response. "Do you live alone?" she asked him not aware if it was his home or not.

Isaac couldn't believe she thought it was nice. To him, it was lovely, but it wasn't a great place.I Though it made Isaac look like he was a struggling artist and therefore well diversed. He didn't really care how it made him look, it had over the past few month become like a home to him and his friends. There were about 4 of them that shared this flat. None where in at the same time, not at this time. And it was politeness to actually use the door, before going in, just in case someone had the sign up to say their was a girl. It was a good system and it made sure their were zero awkward moments. Which was useful, considering what each of them was using the apartment for. He looked up at her question. Live alone. how to answer that, he didn't want to appear like it was a central point for 4 guys after a night of carelessness. He gave a half shrug, while still tiding up bits and pieces, Wizard stuff he didn't want her to see just in case she was a muggle. Which always would end badly. The muggles could never find out about them. "Not really. it's me and this other guy, but our friends come and go during the day. And it's open for our friends who want to stay over night, or for two nights. It's a good place. Right in the centre and it's a place where you will always find friends. But, it's only until we go back to school, then my friends brother will be living here and in the winter when school is finished I'm back here. Most likely. Just until my sister gets better." Isaac said, tidying as he spoke, looking round every so often to her and smiling. He hadn't meant to talk about his sister, but it was what was happening in Isaac's life and he could hardly deny it. He could hardly deny it, especially if he wanted her to be a friend. Or something more than just another girl he had a one night stand with. "What would you like to eat? There isn't too much, but we could have cereal?" Isaac had gone into the kitchen and was looking for things to eat. "Just come on in and sit down." Isaac called to her smiling as he did so, the golden eyes also pretty happy. Isaac was a lot more comfortable in the surroundings he knew. "I know cereal is hardly a gourmet meal, but you would be surprised at how good it tastes when it's not the right time."

Solenn was raised in a rich society and family but she never did underestimated others by means of their physical or financial status. Sure her parents were hard on her security but that doesn't mean she wasn't allowed to help others. She loved helping others and being there to share her blessings. A down to earth person some say, she wasn't spoiled like any other socialites. From the looks of it it was obvious that he was not alone, living inside the small and simple apartment. "That's pretty convenient, I suppose." she told him with a weary smile. Solenn wanted to help the boy tidy up but she thought it would be rude to interrupt. Then she heard that Isaac has a sister, Solenn started to be intrigue. The fact that she never had any siblings of her own, and her cousins were too spoiled and rude. "So you have a sister? Do tell me about her if that's okay with you?" she asked her as he started to glance back at him. Staring at his golden eyes which made her melt all the way through her knees. "I'm just easily fascinated with persons who have a sibling, because I'm an only child." she said trying to smile. Solenn followed Isaac and sat on a chair waiting for his words. "Cereal. I totally agree with you on that." she said in response. It's been a while since Solenn had eaten some cereal. Flashing him a smile as she waited for further answers.

There was not an awful lot that Isaac really cared about. Like completely and truly cared about. He did at times care about his education, but he also didn't mind if he didn't do excellently. He cared about his friends, but there were limitations to what he would do for them. Like anything else. There wasn't much doubt that the one thing he well and truly cared about was his sister. There was close to six years between them, but she was still the light of his life. The rock. She loved him no matter what he did and he loved her too. She knew that he didn't get along with their parents, and she never let what her parents told her tarnish what she actually thought of him. He hated seeing her sick, and it worried him greatly. While she wasn't getting better, she wasn't getting worse, and that was the hope he clung on to. But it really frustrated him that his parents refused magical help. He hated seeing her in such a state that he had to. Thankfully however she was still not going to die. It was not terminal, but still worried him. He knew without her, he would never return to his family. He knew it was awful to think and say, but without his sister, Isaac would have no reason to return to his family. He smiled as she asked about his sister. Generally Isaac would not mention anything about his family, but he liked Solenn. A little more than just any other one night stand girls. She was nice, she smiled nicely and made him feel good. Not just about himself but almost like he had with his ex-girlfriend. However she was nothing like his ex. For one she was outstandingly beautiful. His girlfriend while pretty had really been just another Beauxbaton girl. Blonde, curly shoulder length hair. And this girl in front of him, seemingly had a lot more to offer. "It's a pity you're an only child" He said as she walked into the kitchen. He took out the cereal which was Lucky Charms, something nice and American. He took out two bowls and poured the cereal equally into both. Isaac then turned to the fridge as she agreed with him on the cereal and got the milk. If there was one thing that even Isaac could make it was cereal. Not in any sense rocket science. Nice easy, simple to the point. He took two spoons out and gave one to Solenn before sitting down opposite her. "My sister, she's amazing. There is a gap between us, she's 12. Her names Amanda. She lives here with my parents, where as I live in France for school. She's really nice, very smart. Crazy kind, kind of shy. But I would do anything for her. She's my baby sister and we have a great relationship. She's like a best friend." Isaac was taking small bites of his cereal every so often, while the smile and the way his eyes shone should how much he loved his little sister. "But, She's not very well right now. Lukemia." Isaac stopped speaking and just nodded. Placing his spoon back in the bowl, He felt bad about her being sick. "How was it with no siblings?"

There wasn't much to think about aside from her family, she didn't have real friends nor classmates. Of course she was home schooled for the rest of her life, still she managed to learn magical spells. Thanks to her aunt of course, she was her rock and probably her friend aside Nana Soledad. Solenn was the type who loved to have friends but to her dismay, she wasn't just good at finding the real ones. Even her bodyguard were strangers to her even though they have been serving her for about seven years or more. Having a sister that she could relate to would be great but on the other side, it would be tragic for the girl. Having parents like Solenn was difficult and just unbearable. Resisting every freedom as it's will. She didn't hated her life, she hated her parents and now she hated herself for even thinking about these things inside her head. She was here to talk to this charming guy who seems to be her friend maybe for one night, and all she could think of was her family who seems to be hunting her right now. "Maybe there's a reason for it." she answered him back trying to fake a smile. Solenn looked at the cereal, it wasn't much but it was just enough to feel his stomach. As she reached for the spoon she started to gaze at Issac. From the sound of Isaac's sister, Amanda seems to be quite a darling. She envied her in some point for having a sibling and most of all having a best friend at the same time. Solenn then started to take some cereal into her mouth. Then she noticed the change of Isaac's mood, as the tone of his voice changed. "I'm so sorry to hear about that, I hope she'll be well." she said to him as she patted his shoulder, trying to comfort him."It's had it's up and downs but I'm pretty much used to being alone." she told him truthfully. After Solenn's birth and a few years after, her mother decided to never give birth again. She was selfish as she was thinking that she'll get old easily and that she didn't like kids, most especially taking care of children even if it was her own. As for her father, he didn't have time with Solenn and her mother that he gave up wanting more kids than he expected. He wanted a son that would manage the whole company but with Solenn being the only child, she was the who would manage the company without a choice or a word from her father. Her father even decided for Solenn to marry a guy that would help her, in other words he would be the one holding the comapny. She hated him and she hated arranged marriage the most.

A small nod was all his response to his sibling getting better. He knew that she would. She had to. If she did get any worse then he knew he would have to do something about it. Even if it meant apparating with her to St. Mungos and then, most likely being arrested for just about Kidnapping his own sister. But, it was something the Beauxbatons boy could put up with. He knew that it would be weird for him to do such a thing but, Isaac felt very strongly about his sister. She was the light of his life. The only person he actually trusted. If she was closer to his age, he knew that they would be even closer, she'd be like his twin. The person he could tell everything to. But, since she was younger he tended to refrain from telling her everything, it just wasn't something that was good to do. He knew that it could end badly and he didn't want his sister to think less of him, because he antics were slightly odd. They weren't really what he thought his sister thought of him. They made him out to be some sort of crazy person who didn't really know how to behave in public. Or that did things because other people did them, which was only partially untrue. He did what others did, but not just because they'd done it. More because he actually liked it. More because he had wanted to do it in the first place, and because it made him a part of something. That was something that Isaac had always lack back home and in America. He was a school flirt, he didn't have a great reputation with girls, but at least he had a name for himself. It had been one of the main reasons he had left the school in the first place. A lack of feeling of inclusion. Most of the others in his Grade school classes had hated Isaac. He had been the weird boy, with the oddly coloured eyes, and the person who did odd things without meaning to. It wasn't something that had really bothered him, but it had gotten him down to the point where he had begged his parents to send him to France for school, Despite knowing no French, he'd always fitted in the school a lot better. It was the best place for him to be. "I think I prefer being a sibling." He nodded, while looking up at the girl in front of him, he raised a hand and lightly stroked her cheek, before leaning over the small table and kissing her lightly on the lips. "You won't be alone tonight" He whispered pulling out of the kiss. It was a cheesy line and his smile, showed that he knew that much. But he still had it on his face. His smile was still their. "I'm sorry if that was a little too forward, but I've been wanting to do that for a while." This was not a phrase the boy used often, he was a lot more forward in his methods with the girls of Beauxbatons, but this was different. It felt different. It wasn't a usual one night stand. That much he could figure out. For one, he was pretty sure this was maybe one of the first for the girl.​

Isaac seems to be serious, if Solenn was on his situation she would felt the same or even worst. Solenn never did complain about her not having a sibling, it was a matter of choice for her parents that turned out to be their selfless reasons. Solenn wasn't used to opening up with strangers especially with boys. She kept hundreds of diary just to please herself at the same time to ease the pain she was feeling. If she could turn back time, she'd love to escape from her parents and maybe stay with her Aunt here in New Zealand. She loved her aunt but that didn't mean that she loved her parents less. Solenn loves her family dearly but she wanted to love herself too and that means freedom even if it was against her parents will. Now, she's here with this charming boy maybe thinking to make-out with her or more. Solenn is still a virgin and didn't wanted to waste her virginity to anyone else, especially a person who doesn't love her for her. She wanted to know if Isaac was different by means of wanting to have a one night stand with her. She liked him but that doesn't mean that she'll sleep with him. Solenn could feel her goosebumps rising, the same with her temperature when Isaac touched her cheek. Her eyes wide open, shocked and was unable to speak when Isaac kissed her on the lips. He was quite drunk and all, still that didn't gave him the reason to kiss her so suddenly. Solenn liked Isaac but that doesn't mean he should kiss her. She liked and hated the kiss at the same time for it was too impulsive. No, it wasn't her first kiss or anything it was just meaningless. To Isaac it was joke to Solenn it was real. But as Solenn felt the kiss it was light and just right, as their lips collided. She then stared at Isaac blankly unsure of what to do, will she smile or be mad. There was nothing much to say really. "I need to go to the powder room. Excuse me." she said to him startled and shock was painted all over her face. She needed to be awake, maybe rinsing her face could help. Solenn wanted tothink about what just happen. Without Isaac even saying a word yet she went to the powder room, she noticed it earlier when she arrived the room. Inside she saw a mirror, she looked at her face. It was pale like ivory, she could feel her hands feeling cold as her cheek turned into red. It was now hotter and hotter that she decided to rinse her face with water. Turning the faucet as the water began to come out of it. "I don't know what just happened out there." she thought still unsure of everything.

In his mind, the beauxbatons boy had done the right thing, but, he also didn't know if the girl would like that kind of thing. It would be difficult to tell. She was pretty secretive, that much he could tell. It wasn't like most girls that he picked up from bars, clubs and coffee shops. She almost half didn't want to be there, but it was still nice. He was still enjoying his time with her and thought that despite the obvious problems it was enjoyable. At the start of it, she had been wary of even speaking to him. Where as generally it took one smile and a flash of his golden coloured eyes and they were weak at the knees and in his arms. It was the real Beauxbatons charm. He wasn't veela but he knew there ways. A smile and a few words. The veelas obviously had it out a lot easier, but he liked the sort of way in which he had to work slightly harder. It always made him feel like he actually deserved the girl. More than usual. Howeve, he began to think that kissing had really been the wrong thing to do. It was pretty clear to him, that this wasn't something that girl had ever intended. It hadn't been his usual type of kiss, but he could tell he'd done something wrong, by the way she acted. He watched her. A worried experssion took over his more relaxed and friendly that he'd been moments before. Isaac, just watched as she left the room, and went to the bathroom. "poop" He muttered underhis breath. Before standing up and going to the bathroom. He knocked lightly on the door. He didn't know what he'd done such a thing. Sure he was very much interested in her, but this wasn't usually how he went about things. It sure as hell wasn't how he had wanted it to go. Isaac wondered what to do, he wasn't actually great at dealing with girls themselves he was better at just sleeping with them. When they got emotional, he pretty much just stood at the side and waited until it was all clear. "Solenn, I'm sorry." He wasn't too sure why he was actually apologising. He wasn't sure what he had done wrong. It had all been going fine, but the kiss had clearly been too much for the girl. He wasn't used to that kind of thing. He was used to a small light kiss being responded with a kiss back and then usual it headed to the bedroom, or just a dark corner, of whereever they happened to be. But this was different. This girl was different. He actually felt bad that he hadn't really done it right. That he hadn't taken it nice and slow. "Solenn, Please Talk to me." He added, he was still a little drunk, but the food now in his stomach was helping him sober up slowly. She had been less drunk so more aware. He wondered if that had anything to do with it. He just didn't know. And it wasn't like he would find out soon, if she didn't start talking to him. He had to be glad she wasn't a witch or she would've already disapparated away.​

Solenn didn't expected to happen this quickly, she knew that Isaac would kiss her but not this soon. she didn't wanted to worry Isaac with the whole thing other than that, it wasn't a big deal after all. It was just all surprising to her, she haven't kiss a guy lately. In a year actually, it felt good but at the same time shocking. She could hear, the Isaac somehow panicking. Solenn wandered her eyes, looking at the random stuff inside the bathroom, sure it wasn't that clean but it was the only room where she could somehow hide for a while. She didn't wanted to face him after the kiss, the awkward feeling and all.As she was now leaning at the door, she could her Isaac knocking at the door. "I'm alright I just.. Uhmmm.. Don't worry about me." she said in response. She didn't wanted to worry him. Solenn wasn't like the other girls who would like cry and burst out in tears. It wasn't her first kiss so why make a big deal out of it. But Isaac's kiss felt somehow special or other than that she could felt a sense of need with his lips. Wondering if he was in heartbreak, or was it that Isaac really liked her. She needed a few minutes to relax and cool down. "I'll be out in a while." she assured him. As she started to fix her hair and breath deeply. After hiding inside the powder room, Solenn decided to come out. Standing there, he looked at Isaac faking a smile. She wasn't sure what would happen next.

Isaac had never really had to deal with an upset girl. He knew a little how to deal with a drunk and crying girl, but this was different. He had moved from girl to girl too quickly to even realise what his actions left behind. Not that this would really change his ways, but it made the Beauxbatons boy really think. It was like his situation. His ex, had pretty much done what Isaac did in the everyday now. She'd slept with someone else, while they'd been going out. Isaac didn't know what had made her do that, and that she actually thought he wouldn't hear about it. Isaac was one of the guys. He heard about it. And to know she'd done such a thing had driven him insane. If teachers hadn't been around, Isaac knew that boy would not be breathing. Isaac was not violent, but when provoked, his magic was pretty much something to match the so called death eaters. He wanted to cast spells to destroy everything. To blow things to smithereens. And beat the crap out of any person who went behind his back. Although in saying this, Isaac had at no point had any feelings of anger towards his ex. He was annoyed, but he had cared about her. And that was more than what could be said about the long list of other girls. Long list of girls he'd slept with, and he'd left straight after. His reputation in Beauxbatons had been one, where most thought it would Isaac who would cheat on her. But, it wasn't. And it wasn't something that made Isaac happy. He hoped the girl and the guy were happy together. He didn't want to care about her, but a part of him did. She was the first girl he'd tried having a long lasting relationship with and now, that was completely gone. All he had were another string of angry girls, and now Solenn. She was different, he knew that. She made him feel different. She made him feel like he had, when he'd first met his ex. That rush in his stomach, that wasn't just because he thought he would get lucky. He took a few steps away from the door and waited for her to exit. When she finally did, he smiled sheepishly. He didn't quite know what to say, so he turned and went to his bedroom, giving it a quick tidy. Before exiting and looking back to Solenn. "You can sleep in here, if you want to. I'll be in the living room. The couch." He said, waiting for her to move, or say something. He didn't know what else to do, and this seemed like a logical next step.​

Solenn took a deep breath once more trying to take control of herself. She wasn't sure of what to do next, unaware of the things that will occur. She waited him as he went inside the room, from the looks of it. It was Isaac's room or maybe his friends. "Thanks, but I think Ive disturb you too much enough for one night." she said to him. It's been almost morning and she needed to rest but it would be quite wrong to sleep at Isaac's place. After all she wasn't sure if she could still sleep. Being alone with a person she barely knew made her quite scared at some point. She wasn't used to sleeping alone, she hated being in the dark. Back when she was at home, she was surrounded with pillows just so she could feel guarded. Night lights were everywhere, until she turned older and decided to grow and move out of her shell. She wasn't like any girl , she had nightmares that would scare the whole out of her. It happens rarely now as she was now away from her family, but she could still feel afraid being alone inside the penthouse. Holding her wand with every sleep just so she could be ready if anything happens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back