In the garden

Scorpius Malfoy

It was Scorpius' second day at Hogwarts New Zealand. He'd made a few friends, met a few old friends, and introduced himself to a few girls. He was happy, mostly. He was still yet to meet and befriend like minded people, but he couldn't expect so much so soon.

And now he walked through this rose-filled gardens. It was mid afternoon, and the sun was high in the sky, and just a few clouds dotted the blue. The scent of flowers were carried by the light breeze, and children's laughter rang through the air. Scorpius took small bite of his apple. He still hadn't explored the entire school yet, but was doing it at his own pace. It was unattractive to rush.

Nothing completes Ashley's day without going to the garden, she loves flowers. Ash, walked or maybe dance toward the garden while picking some of her favorite flowers. This is when she bump while dancing or walking without eying her way. She stumble backward and her butt came first to hit the grassy ground.

"Ouch."

[lol, what does your character look like?]

Scorpius turned around just in time to see somone trip into him. She looked perhaps his age, although he hadn't seen her before. Considering the size of the school this wasn't all that surprising.

"Are you alright?" he asked, appearing concerned. He reached out a hand to help her up. "We can't have such a lovely girl on the ground."

[[Ohh, my Siggy and Ava is not still worked by Bella. My celeb is NIkki Reed]]

"It's ok." She said.

Ash looked up and saw the cutest boy she'd ever see in this castle, the boy reached out his hand and Ash grab it. She stood up and slightly smile to him. Ash cleaned her jeans and said,

"Sorry, for my stupidity, i didn't looked where i am going."

[?]

Scorpius helped her up, but didn't let go of her hand. Her fingers felt and fragile between his. He smiled at her as he replied, "It was my fault for being in the way. I'm glad that you're not hurt." She was pretty, with brown hair and bright eyes, and a cute smile.

"I'm sure I've seen you around before. Would you pleasure me with your name?"

Ash noticed the boy's hand is still on her's, this makes her blush, she hates blushing it makes her feeling dumb. Then the boy asked her name and she nodded slightly.

"My name's Ashley Cooper, but call me whatever you want, just don't call me dolly." She blush again.

The only people in the world who called her like that is her dad, the only people who loves her so much.

[sorry ;^^]

'Why would I call her Dolly?' Scorpius wondered, but only for a second, before replying. "Ashley is a beautiful name," he said, bringing her hand to his lips so that he could kiss it. "It's a real pleasure to meet you. Scorpius Malfoy at your service." And her smiled at her before letting her hand loose. "What brings you to the garden, Ashley?"

"Thanks." Ash said, then the boy kissed her hand and made her even more blushed. The boy said his name too, "Scorpius is nice too." She nodded slightly.

Scorpius handed Ashley's hand back to her's, "I just want a walked, and pick some flowers."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back