In the garden...

Athene Perthro

It was Athene's second time in the Hogwarts Garden, which had been there for about a month now. Her feet were bare on the soft grass, and she walked around rows of flowers, alone. She picked a red rose from a nearby bush and smelled it. When she took her hand away, it was bleeding where a thorn had pricked it. It was funny how something so beautiful could cause someone pain. Not that it hurt, not really.

She wrapped her hand back around the rose, feeling the thorns pierce her skin again, and not caring. She smiled. She was in a much better mood than she had been last time she had visited the garden.
<i></i>

Kailey walked into the garden, her bag hanging loosely from her shoulder. She had been in the garden many times before this. It was slowly bacoming one of her favorite places to just relax, maybe read a book or two she had made it to a nearby rosebush when she spotted Athene. Oh great...Maybe I should just go back up to the common room and read there. but then she figured the garden was big enough to where they wouldn't have to interact in any way. So Kailey walked over to the big Weeping Willow in the middle of the garden. It was shady but she could still read. She got out a book from her bag and sat on the bench that had been placed near the trees edge and started to read.

[If you don't want me in this RP then I'll edit this post.]

Athene saw someone else enter the garden from the corner of her eye, and could feel her gaze on her back, but ignored her. When she turned around, the other girl was reading. It was Kailey Paramore, a classmate of Athene's. She continued to ignore her, dropping the bloody rose at her feet and continueing to walk around the garden.
<i></i>

Arnold was wondering around and decided to go to the garden, it's not his girl or a gay or whatsoever, he had admitted he do love flowers, the smell and how they look as he remember, he always give flowers to her mom, as he continue to walk towards the garden, he can see the beautiful flowers that have grown well and arranged beautifuly and he saw two girls and noticing one of them was Athene, he turned around and walked at a sitting position so that Athene wouldn't spot him, he walked quietly and pick some rose and walked carefully towards Athene, he hide behind the bushes for a while, and then continued to walk and stopped infront of her "Hey" he greeted "This flowers are beautiful" he said softly looking at the rose he had picked then turn to look at Athene

Athene jumped, startled, as Arnold appeared. When she recognized him, however, she groaned. "Were you spying on me?" she asked, narrowing her eyes and glaring at the first year. She crossed her arms and frowned.
<i></i>

Caina was wondering around after finishing her assignments. She was so very sick of schoolwork and even the thought of work made her mind spin. Caina had decided that she had never been to the garden so she would have to make a trip. The Slytherin Common room was so empty so she decided maybe she could find someone out here to maybe just maybe talk to.

Caina noticed a small group of people consisting of two girls and a guy. Caina walked a bit closer to realize that one of them was Athene. Caina had never really spoken to Athene but she had met her at the meeting awhile back. Caina did not know the other two people but she decided that maybe she could talk a bit and get rid of the boredom that had come upon her.

Caina walked up to them realizing that Athene did not look too happy but Caina was already close enough she might as well say something "Hello" she said trying to sound friendly but not knowing if she had done to good of a job.

Arnold smiled at Athene "Why would I spy on you?" he asked instead "I was just wandering around the garden then I saw you, I haven't saw you since we've met on the streets, so I decided to went near you even if you won't like it" he added smiling but looking at the rose he was holding
"Hey" he greeted as a girl he haven't met approach them

Athene made a face, and was about to reply, but thankfully another girl approached and interrupted. Athene recognized her as a Slytherin, and smiled, looking away from Arnold. "Hello," she said. "You don't know this boy, do you?" she was hoping that if she did, she could get take him off her hands. Thinking back to what Sophia had said, Athene didn't want to be too rude to him, but didn't want him tagging around either.
<i></i>

Caina looked at the boy trying to think of if she had even saw him before. She even thought back to when she was buying school supplies, which seemed like ages a go, but still she couldn't find his face in her memory. "I haven't the slightest clue" Caina said looking back to Athene.

"Oh dear. You've missed out on a lot," said Athene sarcastically, smiling weakly at the Slytherin first year. "You were so unfortunate, never having met him." She laughed coldly, and then sighed.

"Excuse me, Arnold." And she began to walk around him, to continue her walk around the garden.
<i></i>

Arnold just smiled and watched as Athene continue to walk, he looked down at the rose he was holding then turned to look at the girl, he gently grab her right hand and gave her the rose he had just picked then smiled at her then hastily turned to walked and followed Athene, he was just at her back

Users who are viewing this thread

Back