Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Hetero
Wand
Straight 8 1/2 Inch Flexible Pine Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
Arwen had only been studying at that school for a few weeks and hadn't yet explored beyond the school compound. That Saturday morning after the breakfast, she wanted to have a look around the school grounds. If she was lucky enough, she might come across magical creatures like mermaids or small pixies in the lake, just as her upper-year dorm mates told her before. Feeling so excited, she quickly packed her bag with a sketchbook, a pencil case filled with soft-colored pastels, and some snacks. Then off she went to the lake. She was surprised to find that the lake was fully crowded with other students, she didn't recognize swimming and hanging out there. As she was too shy to interact, she searched for a more secluded location and discovered a beautiful garden on the lawn.

“Ahhh, never mind. I can just go over there”, she said to herself and shrugged. She was glad there's a stone bench for her to sit on. The place gave her a sense of peace. At least she could draw without any interruption. Sometimes, when she's with friends, she easily loses her focus. She took out her drawing supplies and her sketchbook. Ummm, what else do I want to draw today? She thought while looking around the garden for inspiration.

Airen loved walking in the gardens. She had her art supplies in her bag, and she was just wandering, humming happily. She had just come around the corner when she locked eyes with another girl for a moment. Airen smiled brightly, and one to believe in fate, she skipped over. "Hi!" She greeted. "How are you?" She took a seat, and offered out her hand. "My name is Airen, what's yours?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back