In the forest... With you!?

Annabelle Howard

Wand
Ivy Wand 13" Essence of Gargoyle Tooth
Korea was the next destination of Anna, she threw the floo powder and shouted the name of the country clearly. The cemetery was her favorite place and a place that she hated at the same time. She sat on a rock as she fiddled her wands like a lunatic. The reason why she was there was because there was a forest behind the cemetery and it was a full moon. There could be a chance that Belle was there, after all the twin sister of her was no longer with his partner. She knew that her presence was a nightmare to Belle, and she knew that Belle wanted to apologize to Anna badly. But Anna could never forgive her, she knew that it wasn't her fault. After all, Belle was young as well and she was fragile, as fragile as a glass slipper. But Anna was too arrogant, she didn't care if Belle was young or fragile all she wanted was to rewind everything.

The night was cold, Anna could hear the howl of the wolves. It was either the werewolves or wild wolves, but she heard a familiar howl. She couldn't forget that, she was sure that Maybelle was in there. She walk toward the woods with a wand on her right hand. She pulled her jacket tighter to her as she felt a cold breeze hitting her face. She was deep in the forest and the forest was extremely dark. She pointed her wand to the north ready to cast a spell but unfortunately she dropped her wand. It was too dark, she couldn't see anything, not even the moon, the trees were too tall. Anna walk toward the north trying to find her wand, she stumbled and bumped or something. Or... Somebody?

Afanasy wandered through one of the forests near Asia, questioning why he had been leaving the house in the end. He didn't like to get out much, unless he was on official business, and that wasn't very often. He had heard of some Death Eaters going out on random torture quests. That was both unnecessary, and a huge waste of time. Why would you go out and randomly torture somebody? It didn't make sense, and it was a stupid thing to do, because you were sure to get caught for it. He rolled his eyes, and pressed on through the forest, wondering if he would come across any Death Eaters who thought they were better then him. It happened quite often, and he felt like jinxing the poop out of them every time somebody came along and did it.

Afanasy wandered around a corner, and came across a sight he hadn't expected to see. His dark mark has hidden underneath his cloak, but he knew that this wasn't an Auror, for the Auror would have already been dead. He had no tolerance at all for Aurors, and would have sooner killed one before it had gotten within fifty feet of him. He sighed to himself, and pushed the thoughts of Aurors out of his mind. No Auror would ever find out he was a Death Eater, and he would never be shipped off to Azkaban. Even without being a Death Eater, there was no Auror better then him. Afanasy walked towards the women, and chuckled. "What's somebody like you doing out here, it's dangerous, and you don't know who will find you." Afanasy said, venom in his voice as always.

Turned out that this something was a man, Anna bent down and finally found her wand. "Lumos" She said clearly as a light came out of the wand. She pointed her wand at the man's face, she was sure she had seen him somewhere or perhaps he was one of the death eaters? Suspicious Anna pointed her wand at the man's wrist "Open the sleeve" She said simply, if he thought she was an auror then there would be a duel and if the man turned out to be an auror then Anna would pretend that she was an auror as well. "Someone like me? Do you have any idea who on earth I am?" Again, if the man was an Auror, Anna would pretend that she was one of them or she would pretend to be her canin twin sister, Maybelle.

Suddenly Anna heard something from her back, she turned herself and notice a werewolf, she was sure it was her sister, but it ran away. "Maybelle?" She whispered softly, every time she saw her sister, her knees became weak, her eyes were filled with sorrows as flashback began playing in her head. She wanted to hug her and cry on her shoulder and she wanted her to be dead at the same time. She pointed her wand at a tree and groaned "Confrigo!" She yelled as loud as she could as she watched it explode. She stood still and broke down as she remember flashbacks.

Afanasy rolled his eyes at her. Whoever she was, she thought she was better then him, and she thought she knew more then him. "Why the hell should I show you my wrist? I don't know who you are, and you're in no position to be telling me what to do." He said, glaring at the women angrily. What gave her the right to command anything of him? He could defeat her in his sleep, and he wouldn't let her act like she knew more then he did, and he definitely wouldn't let her command him to do things. Afanasy knew his place in the world, and it was definitely above hers, and he wouldn't let her forget that fact. He knew, what was best for him, and what was best for him wasn't listening to some rotten lowlife like her.

Afanasy looked at her, and he had no idea why she wasn't running. He was ready to kill, and he was quite capable of doing so. It didn't matter to him what she thought of him, and it definitely didn't matter to him who she was. She could go and get stuffed, if she thought he was going to listen to her. Rolling his eyes, he chuckled. "If that was supposed to scare me, then you can think again. It doesn't scare me, and it doesn't worry me either." He said, rolling his eyes. She wouldn't be able to get the better of him no matter who she was, and that display with the tree only made him think of her as a coward.

Anna knew right away that the man was one of the death eaters, she had seen him somewhere and of course, his dark mark. She then glared at him putting her wand to her pocket "I wasn't trying to scare you" In fact, she was trying to scare Maybelle, she knew that if she was there with her then this man would kill her. Anyone could kill Belle without magic, with their eyes closed and arms locked together. "To scare you, I'll need the dark lord himself" She said, it was true... A lot of people weren't afraid of anything these days which annoyed Anna so bad.

Anna then pointed her wand to the east trying to figure out if her sister was still there or not. "Let's get out of this place" She said that not for her own safety but for Maybelle's. She didn't know why she was protecting her and wanted to kill her at the same time. Anna's life was a mess, she hated her life and she hated everything around her. Too bad that she couldn't do anything about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back