Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Ebony 13 3/8" Core of Basilisk Fang and Venom with a special handle
We know each other fairly well, we talk over "the tubes" (the internet) nearly every day - smiling, laughing, joshing about but also sharing, consoling, and taking a genuine interest in each other. The internet, however, lacks a personal element. It's hard to put a face to the person on the other end, and this topic seeks to bridge that gap... a little bit. :)
"Great! So what is it?!" you ask? Well, it's quite simple! We'd like you to take a photo of yourself, upload it somewhere, then post it in this topic (if you feel comfortable and are over thirteen years of age). Sounds easy enough, right? Well, there's a slight catch. We'd like the picture to be you with a sign for/about HNZ! Maybe it's a piece of paper where you've written " HNZ! ♥ " or maybe it's a "Happy Birthday, HNZ!" written on the palm of your hand (like me, what a cool kid I am!). Who knows?! You decide!
The rules? Well, they're basic. Use your brains. Inappropriate content is not okay and will be removed. You may only post pictures of yourself. It's that simple. ^_^

I'll start:
11sgiol.jpg

So who's next?

Yay for HNZ as long As I've been here my ups and down! What not and stuff (not making sense cause I'm tired =)) ) but here goes my shoots! I iz terrible looking after hours T.T oh and my two other friends who loves H.P :r
utf-8BSU1HMDAwOTkuanBn.jpg

And
utf-8BSU1HMDAxMDIuanBn.jpg

I did this banner like for an hour last night and I just did the cake for like a minute (The cake was a left over and put HNZ on it) xD .
1zf7mmt.jpg

255111v.jpg

14kji2c.jpg
k3wxtz.jpg

happyfifth.png
This is me in the place me and Phoebe have nicknamed 'The Forbidden Forest'. It's a public foot path xD But at night, it's seriously creepy. :correct:
Apologies for the picture being slightly stretched but I had to resize it and I messed up ><

Photoon2010-04-21at09012.jpg
</FONT>
Photoboothing during my Class Lecture. wihich...probably explains everything. Sorry for the bad photo ^-^;;
but Happy Birthday HNZ!

Lots of Love, Lita xx​
<i>
</i>
<FONT font="Georgia">
Ahh. This Photo Shames me so *hangs head*

SAM_0613-1.jpg

Love,
Abby, Isabella Chaos, Elphaba! & Louie aka Galileo Costa :tut: :p

I saw this and just HAD to add on. Though, I'm sorry I could whip out a camera and take a photo of something originally drawn by my own two hands... This photos it actually kind of old, and it's of me and Neita Wright. If it's against the rules then someone correct me and I shall remove the picture. :/
But either way, we just wanted to wish HNZ a Happy Birthday! :)
2m5e2hd.jpg

:r
Picture0009.jpg

I love you HNZ. Happy Birthday from the real me. :lol:

No I was not upside down when I took this photo. xD

HNZ.jpg
<i>
</i>​

ds2.jpg

Sophia wanted to give HNZ a Hi-five, and so did Dorothy :lol:
My other photos are refusing to load xD I will fix it later :erm:

AHH happy birthday HNZ! :wub: You so kewl and stuff..
My webcam died, so please excuse this oldish photo with crappy editing.

For some reason I thought creepy faces + HNZ would be a good match.
omg2.png

I tried to write it on my hand and it failed but my kitty Mischief was being a big baby so I think he wanted in the pic so yea. Happy Birthday HNZ. 5 more yrs. plox.
HNZbirthday.jpg

So, I've been looking EVERYWHERE for the charger to my cam, but I've obviously missed one spot because I haven't found it anywhere <_< , so I've gone to the backup plan
HNZb-day.jpg

Me and then my cats had something to say...
Yes. I wrote HNZ on my forehead in the mirror. lol
IMG01205.jpg

IMG01206.jpg

Sam and Tabby. :D Tabby is very grumpy about taking pictures, and Sam wanted to attack the message. lol
IMG01211.jpg

So that's me and my kittehs. Happy Birfday, HNZ.

Also, cellphone's have horrible picture quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back