OOC First Name
Emzies
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Wand
Knotted 10 1/2" Sturdy Black Walnut Wand with Billywig Stinger Core
If there was one thing that Ajax and his busy schedule didn't give him time for, that was the rose giving, but he hadn't wanted to not do it. So he found himself signing up and he found himself now spending time to hand out the roses. He had gotten the basket from the wild patch and was looking for the first person, he had his skateboard and was hoping that with the added speed of the skateboard he would be able to do these in half the time. He'd already gotten information that his first rose was for a ravenclaw, so he went to the great hall, and then to the ravenclaw table. "Crystal Holmgaard?" he called up, slowly on the skate board making his up the length of the hall. In his unruly hair was a singular rose, seemingly held there by his own curls.

As Crystal was sitting at Ravenclaw table she watched over the great hall. Noticing her sister at the Gryffindor table. She still wondered how it must be to sit there. It felt difficult to fit in but in another way she felt kind of comfertable more in the house. At least she had an great kind of mother now who watched over her. As he saw an boy on an some kind of board with wheels going at the Ravenclaw table. And than heard him saying her name. She stayed quiet at first not sure how to react but than put her hand in the air. '' Yes..?'' She than said insecure looking over to him.

Ajaccio smiled with.a friendly expression as a girl flagged down that she was gthe person he was looking for. He walked over and then took out the yellow rose and the note that went along with it and held both out to the girl. "For you!" he said.

Happy Valentine's Day!

Louis Alcott

As she noticed the prefect stood in front of her from her house, she had an feeling she had done something wrong. She looked at the boy shy. But as he put down an yellow rose in front of her she sighted out of relief. And she smiled, since this was something really important to her. Almost too suprised to react she took the rose and read the note. And smiled as she saw it was from Louis, the Gryffindor boy. And she was glad to see that he thought of her as an friend or something? That was what yellow ment right? Looking back to the boy with an smile. '' Thank you.'' She than said friendly. And than remembered what her head of house said about asking prefects for help. '' You are the prefect right..? From my house..?'' She than asked back. It was good to know who she could ask for help in case needed.

Ajaccio smiled and then nodded at her question. "I am yeah, I'm Ajaccio or Ajax, fifth year ravenclaw and prefect," he introduced himself with a wide smile. knowing that it was good to introduce himself given that she'd asked and it might be that she wanted to talk to a prefect about soemthing. "I'm always available for a chat, if I'm not easily findable it means I'm in the accio room, and feel to come there to find me," he assured her.

As she asked the prefect she hoped he didn't mind. But he got an smile on his face, so he seemed friendly to her. And that made her more relax. Ajacco or Ajax she could call him he told her. '' I'm.. Crystal.'' She than said. But than remembered he knew because he asked her for the rose. So she blushed for an moment, of how stupid that must sound. Looking at the ground for an moment and than back to him as he told her he could be find in the accio room. She never had been there she figured. '' Thanks.. Professor Josephs had told me I could ask for help.. in case. What is accio and where can I find that?'' She than asked him, figuring she had heard the name before but could not remember where from. And finding the room was already an challenge.

Ajax smiled as she said her name, "Good to meet you Crystal," He nodded as she talked about Professor Josephs and he nodded in agreement. He would've provided her help were he a prefect or not but being a prefect made it all the more important that he do so. "It's just out at the entrance hall, If you want I can show you?" he suggested with a little smile, of course he had roses to deliver but he had time for this, of course he did. "That way you'll know where it is already and get a little sneak peak inside," Ajaccio didn't want to scare her off but felt if he'd shown her the room and already invited her in she might be more inclined to use it if she did need help.

As Ajax didn't even seemed to think strange of her saying her name again she smiled and felt her cheeks turning less red. And she nodded as he seemed so kind to her. As he said he wanted to show her she smiled . '' That would be nice.'' She replied back polite. She was glad that he would be able to show her and took the time. '' Only if you have time.. I don't want to be an burden to you..'' She than said quickly.

Ajax shook his head and gave her a little smile, "Of course I have time!" he assured her quickly. He didn't want her to feel bad. He gave her a warm smile and motioned with his hand for her to come and follow him to the accio room. "So, tell me about yourself Crystal?" He would make light conversation as they went, to keep it good and friendly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back