OOC First Name
Clara
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Liv
It's already Izzy's fourth year. And she doesn't have many friends, only two in older grades and none from her year.

I mostly need friends for her at the moment but I'll go along with enemies too.

As suggested in the profile, Izzy loves to be right. Like if she's sure on something she won't back down so easily, even if she hears you out she'll still go with her opinion. She's not the easiest to deal with, but then again she hasn't really interacted with other people properly outside of class. I'd love for her to have friends from her year, otherwise I'm open for any other ideas as well. Once you get to know the Ravenclaw becomes nicer and protective and she does daydream quite a lot xD

So yeah that's her and feel free to suggest plots! ^_^
<i></i>

Hiiiiii! I can offer you Bee as a friend! ^_^ She's suuuuuper competitive (5 older brothers, only girl :tut: ) so I can see her and Izzy first getting into an argument (both being super stubborn and right!) and then in the end she's like "....I like you kid!*" so even though they don't see eye to eye on things, their friendship could somehow work because they're the same :lol: She needs friends too anyway. ^_^

*Even though she's younger lol

Hey! Yay! I'd love for them to RP! That would be super fun and interesting to see how they'd get on. Where should they meet? :)
<i>
</i>

She can be friends with Lyra.

Link could also be a friend or potential love interest.

So I know Izzy's only two friends are my characters but I have some more. :p I have two fourth years Izzy could be friends with. Obviously you know James and I have fourth year Slytherin Georgina de Lacey.

Izzy x Lyra: I think that could work actually. Where's Lyra mostly found? Any ideas? As for Link, I'll get back to you. I've planned something for Izzy (with Dan) for some upcoming year by I can't remember when so I'll double check that. :)

Izzy x James: omg I've never thought of that! Izzy might be annoyed with him at first but I'm sure eventually she'll warm up to him :p

Izzy x Georgina: They'd also be quite good friends I suppose!

I can start some of these if you guys need me to.

Edit: Izzy's available to date Link if you're up for it xD

Lyra hangs out outside when it's nice, especially on the Quidditch pitch, in Gryffindor common room, the library, really she could be anywhere. If you want to start a thread for them, that would be great.

She could be friends with Link or date him. Link is a trouble maker. He loves pranks and he isn't serious about school in the least. He's a flirt and charming, so there's that too. xD

I have Rama who is a second year and the alternate seeker on the Ravenclaw team. She could be a potential enemy because Rama just tends to not be likeable, and she'd see Izzy as a threat because she is the main seeker.

Let me know what you think!

Hello, decided to give this a shot.

I have two fourth years. One is Eros Lee, a Halfblood Ravenclaw. I haven't really developed him that much. I was supposed to get him into quidditch but that hasn't worked out yet. Eros sweet, a sensible boy. I'm gonna say he identify with being pansexual. I'll just leave that open.

As for Stella Stilinki, she a Hufflepuff and a muggelborn. Stella not very much into magic. She not like her brothers, you could say. I can totally see her somehow falling in like with the idea of being a hairdresser once she finds her balance with magic. Eventually. Anywho!

I can offer you Cato Rainsworth- a fifth yr Gryffindor whose partience is beyond the wizarding world xD ... He's gentle and super sweet.. he'll try to win her heart xD (as a friend? More? Idk xD )

Oorrr/ Aaand

Kyler Norton
A hot headed cocky teen. He can be arrogant and selfish sometimes and isnt the best gentleman out there. But hes a relatively an easy going person who enjoys pretty views.. by views i mean those Veela girls, and of course any other beautiful human form. I can see them Izzy and Kyler being friends who argues a lot and drives each other nuts but will still look out for each other.
The only problem is that hes in BB :( .. so yeah only when brightstone is open/ if I can get him transferred the next time sorting opens xD

Lyra x Izzy: Quidditch is something they have in common, they could become friends that way? Maybe practice on the pitch? I can definitely start this one.

Izzy x Link: she's sort of the opposite :p I think they could be both actually. Izzy can be attracted to him by the flirt and the charm. She won't really like the fact that he's not school/work orientated but she'll be able to deal with it.

Rama x Izzy: ooh brilliant! That sounds good! Where do you think they should RP? Ravenclaw common room? I can start this one for them.

Eros x Izzy: they'd probably turn out to be good friends too. Izzy will need somebody in her year from her house to be her friend at some point, and he's a half blood like her so there's also that. I can start this one.

Stella x Izzy: we can have them in the library? Izzy could try to help her out with something that Stella doesn't understand? She could be like her helping hand when she doesn't get something to do with magic. They can become friends that way :) Would you mind starting something for them?

Cato x Izzy: I do like that combo :p We can RP with them and then they become friends, and then date when Izzy's in 5th year? She can date Cato next IC year first semester. Izzy might not be available after that xD

Kyler x Izzy: That would be perfect and yeah, during the holiday sounds good until you're able to get him transferred. They will be perfect friends! (After Isabelle and Olivia of course :p ) We should Skype about it more when the year is closer to ending.

Yassss! Would you like me to start for Cato x Izzy?

yesyes xD Please add me "salleeeeh"
hold on.. what's your OOC name again? Dang it.. I feel stoopid D:

Yes please! And oh stupid me I should've mentioned it in the first post!

It's Clara =))

I think the Ravenclaw common room would be fine for them. :)

I have a few people I can offer:
1. Zara: Ravenclaw Third Year. I think they could be sort of like frenemies because they're very similar and would probably but heads a lot. Also Zara is v v v v v v v v v v v v v against Quidditch and I assume that would make Izzy upset too?
2. Wyatt: They could possibly get along. Honestly I have no clue but I just want to thread Wy more so we could always try?

eros x izzy: yes sure, sounds good!
stella x izzy: i can, i'll try to put something up by this week :)

</FONT></SIZE>
Zara x Izzy: Oh yeah it would. But in the end as housemates they'd become friends, when and if they look past their quidditch differences :) I'm all good for them to be frenemies. Would you mind starting for them?

Wyatt x Izzy: To be honest I've got no idea if it'll work out between those two either but we can try! I can start this one if you want.

I'll get started on the other RPs soon.​
<SIZE size="50"><FONT font="Verdana">

Archie, Archie, Archie! :p

I can also offer Maddie aswell, I don't know how well they would get along but Maddie needs to meet new people so she would be more easygoing than usual :r

Lauren =))

Archie x Izzy: Yas! More friends! :p Do you have an idea for this one?

Maddie x Izzy: Let's try this one, I'm interested to see how it would play out. Izzy might be more easygoing as well. They could turn out to argue after they become friends, but we can always try to find a solution to that.
:)

Isabelle Marie said:
Lauren =))

Maddie x Izzy: Let's try this one, I'm interested to see how it would play out. Izzy might be more easygoing as well. They could turn out to argue after they become friends, but we can always try to find a solution to that.
They can bond over Liv :r

Victoria Havelock said:
Isabelle Marie said:
Lauren =))

They can bond over Liv :r
Aren't you just fab :p

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back