In need of direction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Elvera Le Fey

Seer, Mother of twins, Divination 3-4

OOC First Name
Mia
Wand
Oak 14 3/4" with an Essence of Raven Feather core.
Hello, I am Elvera le fey
I am a sixth year Hogwars new zealand student, and I just wanted to let you know that i am looking for something i have lost, what is this i hear you ask, well i need a little drama, in my six years at the school i have watched my fellow students pass from stages of deepest love to grief at the death of a family member, however i have not really been involved in any such things since the end of my first year five years ago where i found my mother. but now i am getting bored of my monotonous life, and i want some change. weather it be that i fall in love (or at least get a crush) with someone, or it may be that i get bullied (maybe someone starts telling me that i am not good enough to be in ravenclaw and should be somewhere else, that will actually be an awesome idea), anther option is that i find a lost half sister, not that i know much about my farther just that his name was Arthur and he went to Hogwarts scotland and is, i think 55 like my mother and her sister, but i have never met him and he could be the minister for magic in Singapore for all i know, i dont even know what he looks like because i look just like my mother.
so if anyone can help me give my life some form of direction please reply to this by a message in a bottle, as i feel a little stagnant,

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back