In need of a best friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Veronica Kealders

Veronica. She's a very secretive Slytherin, but I want her to have someone who can be her best friend. Most preferabley, right now, a girl, just so she can have someone to go to with girl problems as well. Someone who will commit and stay on the site... I know my own life is busy right now, too, but I don't want to RP with someone who will be gone before I know it.

Any girl.. maybe a first or second year, up for it?

My characters a seventh year, but maybe we could try something?

I've got Maria Madison :) She's a first year 'Puff but don't let that fool you, she loathes her house, she thinks they're all soft and wimpy, and have bad taste. Clothes are very important to her, she makes most of her own clothes, and always has to look perfect. She has got a softer side, despite all this, and secretly wants someone, for once in her life, not to treat her like garbage. It's very deeply buried though, she has a lot of issues behind it. I'm definitely very active too, I've got six characters, and Maria's probably the one I'm most active on, you might recognise her from the just-finished showdown plot, where she and another 'Puff pretty much beat the crap out of each other in the middle of the entrance hall XD

Hey, I have Rubie Silverfox a gryffindor firsty who could be a best friend... She is friendly, fun, and loves flying. She can be a little mischevious when in the mood. She is really nice though, and she loves to sing. We can RP and see how they go along if you would like :)

I can do it. :] I'm on here all the time. Almost every night.

JassyLynn hopes to be in Slytherin soon. Whenever sorting is. She is shy, until you get to know her. Then she is bubbly and crazy. ;]

Sorry, I've been really busy and have sort of been neglecting role playing because I've been down lately, but I'm back :)

Leah: Do you think maybe a mentor or something?

Maria: Haha, that sounds amaaaaaazing. I've been busy, so I haven't been reading plots like I wanted to, but marching season ends today, so I'll be on more often, I hope. :) Umm, see, Veronica's not very into clothes. She comes from a more...middle to lower class family, so fashion isn't really important to her. But I think if she and Maria become friends, then maybe she could help Veronica come out of her shell a bit.

Rubie: We could try a role play.. Veronica's never been good around Gryffindors, yet, ha. But if you want to set something up, just give me the link.

Jasmin: I'd love to role-play if we can find a place for us to role-play since the Harbor and everything is closed down, now.

Sounds good :) Maria's upper-middle class, inasmuch as there are 'classes' in NZ. She'd probably try to give Veronica subtle (or her idea of subtle, at least) fashion advice :) She'd definitely be good for bringing Veronica out of her shell; Maria's a very blunt, say-what-you-think type, regardless of what trouble it gets her into. Shall I start a thread for the two of them?

Me, Me ...

Nessie is a charming and a bit of a talkative 0.o well, she's just an only child and can get along with anyone.

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back