In my head

Ryker smiled. "Well, my plan is to get good grades then go where ever I feel like after school. I have no plans really. I'm just going to stick with Pheabea whatever I do." He smiled, not realising that it could come across like Pheabea was his girlfriend. That could be bad. If Lil thought he was a cheater then she may not consider him.

Lilith heard him mention a name and raised her eyebrow. "Is Pheabea your girlfriend?" Lilith hopped that she did not sound rude but it was better for her to know ahead of time so that she did not try and get closer to him but than end up looking like a fool.

Ryker laughed, he knew he shouldn't but he had to. The thought of anyone thinking they were dating was enough to send him into hysterics. "God no, she's my baby sister." He clarified, still chuckling away. Eventually he managed to get control over his laughter. "Sorry, sorry, it's just the thought of me a Phebs. It's just so wrong it's funny." He smiled, hoping she wasn't offended. "Maybe you can meet her at some point."

Lilith shook her head. Ahh it's fine I was just wondering." Lilith said softly. Once Ryk mentioned that maybe one day she could meet his sister. Lilith nodded her head. "I think I would like that." Lilith said softly. Meeting new people scared her but she liked him and she would be more than willing to meet anyone he asked her to meet.

Ryker smiled, chuckling at the thought of how that meeting would go. "Just to warn you, she may be over dramatic at the thought of me liking someone." He knew that anyone he spoke to would make a big deal of it, he was known as a flirt, a large flirt, and most people teased when he got into a serious relationship.

He likes me? Lilith thought to herself. She liked him to but she was still really unsure if she was moving to fast. Shaking her head. Lilith decided that it was time that she forgot about Alex and moved on. He had moved on and so now it was Lilith's turn. "I know what that is like. My sister Eden is just like that. I try and hide things from her so that she butts out and lets me do things my way."

Ryker smiled. "I'm guessing she's older than you then? Mine is a first tear and she will just bug me for ages until I give her what ever she wants at the time." He laughed, adjusting his position so he was more comfortable. "Hey, just be glad I'm not in Durmmy any more. You wouldn't have been left alone at all, I had loads of friends, they practically stalked my last girlfriend." He chuckled to show he was exaggerating but only a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back