In my head

Lilith Patil

OOC First Name
Eden
Wand
Yew Wand 14" Essence of Fairy Dust
Lilith laid out on the floor in the student lounge. A paper ball was in her hand. Aiming it at her sleeping cat. Lilith tossed it. Laughing as Mischief jumped up and attacked the ball. "Come here you little monster." Lilith giggled as she pulled her cat close to her and rub his belly. Lilith wondered what her sister was doing. Shaking her head. Lilith already knew the answer for that one. She was most likely locked in there room studying.

Ryker was bored. It was the start of a new year, a new school, hell, a new country but still, it bored him. He made his way up to the student lounge, he figured he could at least check it out. When he walked in he was greeted by, in his opinion, a funny sight. A girl, younger than him but apart from that he couldn't tell age, was playing with a cat. "Cute." He spoke the one word, not clarifying if he meant the cat or the girl. They were both pretty cute in his opinion.

Lilith was so caught up in playing with Mischief that she did not hear anyone enter the room until she saw him. Blushing like crazy. Lilith sat up and pulled her cat more firmly in her lap. "Hi there I didn't hear you come in." Lilith looked at the boy he was cute which was always good in Lilith's books but he had still caught her off guard.

Ryker chuckled. "I'm quiet." He walked over and placed himself on the floor next to her in a relaxed position. "So, who's this cutie?" He gestured to the cat, just in case she was she was like the plastics at his old school that really were stupid. He had to wonder how they did basic functions with brains like theirs. Ryker reached over and scratched behind the cats' ear, not before letting it sniff his hand, you never wanted to get on the bad side of an animal with claws. Cat scratches he could handle, he had had worse after all, with his sisters' blooming hawk and eagle. Now they were vicious animals.

Lilith sat up a little bit more when the boy sat next to her. Looking down at her cat Mischief who was now purring his head off. As the boy petted him and asked her what his name was. "O this little monster is Mischief. He started out as my sisters kitten, but he ended up liking me more so I got him and she got a Boa." Lilith shuddered at the thought of Eden's pet Kiwi. Yea she liked that boa well enough but snakes bugged her and now that Eden had two. Lilith was starting to think it was becoming a bit much.

Ryker smiled. "Mischief is always a good name for a cat." His sisters cat, Tom, was always getting into trouble. Especially with his own rabbits. "I'm Ryk." He held out his hand to shake her own. He may be a flirt but he was also polite, somehow it worked together. He comtinued to scratch behind the cats' ear with his other hand.

Lilith nodded her head. "Mischief can be a little monster sometimes, but I love him." Lilith looked at the boy more closely. He was cute a bit older than her maybe close to Eden's age. Maybe not. It was always so hard to tell with boys. Taking the boys hand in hers. Lilith shook it and smiled. "It is nice to meet you Ryk. I am Lilith." Letting go of his hand. Lilith went back to petting her cat. Lilith could be shy at times and this was one of those times. Which was just plain silly seeing as nothing had happened.

Ryker smiled. "Nice to meet you Lil', you don't mind me calling you Lil do you?" He liked giving people nicknames, it helped him remember them and always brought people closer. "What house you in then Lil'?" He ignored her answer, she would get used to the nickname if she had said no. He really couldn't guess, but then again, he couldn't guess her age either. All he could tell was she was younger than him.

Lilith shook her head. "No I don't mind the nickname at all. It's better than what my sister Eden called me when we where smaller. She used to call me Ili. So Lil is so much better." Lilith pushed her hair behind her ears so that it would not get in her face. "I am in Slytherin. What about you?" Lilith knew that she did not act like most of the other Slytherins she was very friendly once she got to know the person and she was never mean to anyone no matter what.

Ryker nodded, not really bothered by the personal story, people randomly let out personal bts of themselves all the time. It only got awkward if you responded badly and you could only respond badly if you responded to it at all. "I'm a Gryffy. You're not gunna reject me now are you?" He laughed, he had been told by his house mates that Slytherins were evil. They sounded more like his friends back home than anything else.

Lilith shook her head and giggled. "Why would I reject you?" Lilith thought about it for moment before laughing a little bit harder. "You mean those silly Slytherin's who hate everyone that is not a Slytherin. They are insane I try and avoid them the best I can." Lilith thought about Eden and wondered if she was like that just a little bit now that Chase was not here to make her act right.

Ryker chuckled. "Nah, it's the kids in my dorm. Apparently everyone in your house is pure evil or something stupid like that." He laughed and leant back on his hands, stopping the fussing of Mischief. He was pretty relaxed at the moment. "Wait, you mean here's people on your side that's the same?" He thought it was ridiculous. "Man this whole school confuses me."

Lilith put Mischief on the ground and watched as he tore off after someone unkown creature. Lilith covered her mouth with her hands to try and hide the huge grin that was starting to cover her face. "Nah I will let you in on a secret. Only half the people in my house are evil the rest just don't care." Lilith laid down on her side. To look at Ryk better. "My sister told me that Gryffindor was full of hero wannabe's, but for some reason I just can't seem to believe her." Lilith hated it when people just thought things about her house just cause there where a few idiots in the batch.

Ryker laughed. "Now how do you know I'm not a hero wannabe?" He flumped onto his back and sighed. "You know, at my old school, it'll be summer time now." He sighed again. Here the seasons were all messed up and freaking him out slightly. It was really cold when it wasn't meant to be.

Lilith tapped her chin for a moment. "I don't know. I could just you if you where a hero wannabe." Lilith said coyly. Listening to his comment about the weather. Lilith nodded her head. "I know how you feel. I go to summer camp in the America's every year just to try and get away from the cold when it should be so hot." Lilith loved being out of New Zealand. It was nice here and all but when it came down to it. Lilith was born somewhere in America and wanted to go back the first chance she got.

Ryker smiled and rolled over so he was facing her. "I just moved here. I was happy in Europe where the sun was shining. This place is freezing." Of course, talking about the move reminded him why he had moved. His face dropped for a fraction of a second before the smile came back. No use dotting on the past after all. He was here now and, apparently, here to stay.

"I have lived in New Zealand for as long as I can remember but both me sister and I where born someone in the states. I would like to find out so I can go and visit." Lilith noticed that Ryk had some hair in his face. Without thinking about it to much. Lilith leaned foreword and brushed it out of his face. "There that is so much better. You look way cuter without the hair in your face." Lilith realized how bold she was being and blushed. This was new for her. She never went after the boy she liked.

Ryker smiled, sort of a winning smile, as she moved his fringe. She was definitely into him and, unusually, he didn't mind her making a move. Normally he liked to know a girl before anything happened. He liked relationships to last and flings to be a week long at least. He had a feeling she wasn't looking for a fling. "I'd say the same for you but you're cute either way." It was a line, sure, but it was true. Ryker leaned in with her, he could feel her breath on his face.

Lilith felt Ryker lean into her and there face was inches apart. Just a breath away and there lips would be touching. "Thanks." Lilith said when he mentioned that she would be cute with her hair in her face or not. Lilith felt something stir inside of her. The last time she had felt this was when she was with Alex. That was ages ago and Lilith was unsure if she was ready to go down this road but looking into this boys eyes reassured her that it was time for her to give love one more go. Leaning in a bit closer as if she was going to kiss him. Lilith heard a soft purr and wondered where that was coming from. The next thing she knew. Mischief was putting his self very firmly between the pair and demanding Lilith to notice him and pet him right than and there.

Ryker could see her about to lean in and he smiled. His last girlfriend was the beginning of the year before and they were together for a year. He felt like it was time to get back out there properly. Just as he was getting ready to 'pucker up' he noticed a total lack of Lilith and a new face, one covered in fur. He had to chuckle. "Well, you changed fast didn't you?" He grinned before sitting up a bit so he could see her over the cat that had returned at just the right moment.

"Mischief you are such a monster. No kitty treats for a week." Lilith told the ball of fluff sternly. Lilith pushed herself up on her elbows. "I don't know what has gotten into him. Ten minutes ago he wanted to be as far from me as he could now he wants to be right in the middle of things." Lilith pushed the cat off her gently and looked back at the boy she had almost kissed. She still wanted to kiss him but now she was feeling unsure if she should.

Ryker laughed. "Well, Isn't it obvious what he wants?" He sat up and stroked the cat, their little moment was over now, it wouldn't be re captured today without someone looking away. That's just how romance worked for some reason. "He's gay and wants me for himself." He laughed and used both hands, one for each ear to be scratched. "Hey, just realised, I don't even know what year you're in Lil'." He hoped she wasn't a second year or below, third years he could handle but it was crossing the line when a fifteen year old went after a twelve year old.

Lilith laughed as Ryker declared her cat gay. "I am sure that is it. You should just take him with you. He can be such a pain sometimes." Lilith loved her cat but this was the first time that he had got in the middle of something that Lilith was trying to do. "O I am a third year. Just turned 13 in July." Lilith said. "What about you?" Lilith thought he looked about Eden's age but one could never tell with boys. Sometimes they where younger and looked older. Or even worse, they where so much older but looked young.

Ryker sighed, she was fine, only two years difference, that was fine. "Fifth year, I'm sixteen in April." Ryker stopped scratching the cats' ears', his hands were getting tired, and leant back. "So, tell me a little something about Lilith." He grinned, he wanted to know Lilith, she seemed a nice girl, obviously cunning though he hadn't seen it yet, the kind of girl he liked for long term things.

Once Ryker stopped petting Mischelf, he got up and ran off once again. To where ever he went when he was not underfoot. When he informed her he was fifteen. Lilith smiled so she had been right. "Hmm something about me. Well I really like Herbology and Potions and would like to come back to Hogwarts and teach one of the subjects when I am older. What about you?" Lilith did not really like talking about her family because they where all so different and Eden was not the kind of person that most wanted to be friends with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back