Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Sexual Orientation
Unknown
Wand
Straight 12 1/2 Inch Flexible Alder Wand with Billywig Stinger Core
Alexander had been in Hogwarts for a few weeks now. He had enjoyed his time at Hogwarts so far. Though he did miss his muggle life back home. He had decided to go to the arts room with his journal in hand, to try take his mind off, from being homesick. Once he reached the Conglomerated Arts Room, he sat in a random chair and table, and started to draw away, him being so far away from the real world, he hadn't realized that someone else had arrived.

Leia liked drawing enough, she wasn’t much of one, she liked sketching and doing little doodles more than anything. But, she found she had a lot of spare hours at school, and she needed to fill them with something, so it seemed obvious to her that she fill them with taking her drawing back up. She knew of the arts room, it was where they would be having her brother’s birthday and she’d seen that the room had plenty of different little bits and pieces of art equipment. The slytherin walked into the room, and noticed that there was someone else in the room. It was only the two of them, but she got the feeling that this was a room that most people probably wouldn’t want to share. ”Sorry, do you mind if I work a little in here too?” she asked the boy. She would be annoyed if he said yes, and she wasn’t at all going to tell him, that if he didn’t let work there that she’d be annoyed about it.

Alexander jumped a little when he heard a voice. He had been in his own world, he hadn't really expected for anyone to come in. He looked up from his drawing to where the voice came from, and noticed it was a girl around his age. "Oh, u-uh not at a-all" Alexander stuttered out a little with some nervousness lingering in. Alexander was always timid when he spoke or met someone new, and he didn't like that he was always timid.

Leia couldn’t help the little giggle when she noticed how much she had surprised him. The boy seemed nervous, if the stutter was anything to go by and suddenly she felt a little bad for the way she had reacted to him jumping, that wasn’t a particularly kind thing to do. She gave the boy a little smile, but took a seat. She placed out the things she’d brought with her, but decided she might look around the room for a few other objects, ”I’m Leia, I’m in slytherin,” she told the nervous boy, she was always keen to get new friends. Keen to get to know new people. ”How did you find this room?” she asked in an almost conspiratary tone. She knew it because of the people she knew already, her siblings, Ava. But it wasn’t an obvious room to go into like the library or the student lounge. Perhaps he had also been told about it, and certainly for Leia it was a good way to have conversation with someone until she decided what exactly she was going to draw and with what.

Alexander noticed that the girl had giggled a little, but didn't mention it, though it did slightly bother him. "I'm A-Alexander. Ravenclaw" Alexander said with his usual stutter popping into his sentence. He had this stutter for as long as he could remember and didn't like it at all, it was slight getting better though. "I was j-just looking around for a s-spot to d-draw and i found t-this place. It took a w-while to find it t-though" Alexander said with a stutter and a slight shrug, as he continued to go back to his drawing. "How d-did you find this p-place?" Alexander asked Leia, as he looked up at the girl again, pausing slightly from his drawing.

Leia smiled at the boy, ”Does everyone call you Alexander, or do some call you Alex?” she asked him, she thought Alexander was a bit of a mouthful, but knowing her brother and how difficult he found his name, she knew better to ask someone before calling them something else. There was a need to give people the choice to be called what they wanted. She wasn’t much of an explorer, but perhaps if someone was looking for an empty space, then this was the place to do it. ”My brother’s friend showed it to me. My brother’s in fifth year and his friend is very artsy, so she showed it to me,” the girl said not like this boy knew her brother but she thought it better to still keep the party under wraps. ”I also know from him that Accio, the yearbook, use this room sometimes,” Leia liked to show off her knowledge of the school, using it casually to make more friends.

Alexander smiles a little. "M-Many people call me A-Alexander or Alex. Either o-one is fine." Alexander says with a small shrug and smile, as he goes back to his drawing. He didn't have much time to draw as much as he wanted to since he arrived at Hogwarts. He nods as he listens to Leia tell him about how she knew the place. Alexander had found it interesting how she knew the place too. "W-What's it like having a s-sibling?" Alexander had questioned, sometime after she mentioned about her brother. Alexander never had the experience of having a sibling, since he never had one. But who knew, his long lost father could have a child that Alex never knew about.

Leia nodded a little when he said he went by either, ”I’ll call you Alex, it’s shorter,” she told him, if he had a problem with her calling him Alex he would need to say it now. Leia was thinking it would be good to be friends with someone and have a nickname for them, it in her mind would help her cement the friendship that they had, that they were forming. Even if it was a little one sided so far. At the question she gave a little shrug, ”I’m the youngest, I don’t really know what it’s like to not have a sibling,” she had spent two years as her parents only child at home but that didn’t count she still had her siblings, ”I have a brother and a sister, they’re the best. We’re all really close. My brother is the leader of accio here at the school,” she boasted. ”It’s Vader, then Padme and then me, Leia,” leia wasn’t sure what her siblings experiences at magical school with their names was, so she was almost trying to test the water with it. ”Do you want a sibling?” she could assume if he was asking her about siblings he was likely an only child, or had siblings that were too young or too old to count.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back