OOC First Name
Emzies
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Wand
Knotted 10 1/2" Sturdy Black Walnut Wand with Billywig Stinger Core
Ajaccio hadn't needed to travel long for his last rose, he knew vaguely of this person and was sure he'd seen them a lot in the kitchens. he rode his skateboard over and then headed in. The room was busy but it wasn't easy to spot if there were any students in the room. "Hi, I'm looking for Lillian Lockwood," Ajax asked one of the elves who would hopefully be able to help him.

Lily looked up when she heard an oddly familiar voice. She stood from where she'd been putting muffins into the oven. "Ajax?" She asked, her entire face lighting up. She set down her oven mitts and hurried over. "Oh, I haven't seen you in ages! You've gotten so big!" She fawned, barely stopping herself from hugging him. "How are you?"

Ajaccio smiled brightly at Lillian, "You too!" He said as he hugged her back. He took out the yellow rose and the note. "I'm good, busy with accio, but here to deliver you a rose," he told her as he held out both the rose and the note to her. He hoped it would be something good, something she would enjoy.

To Lilly.
you are one of the sweetest people I know. how did we wait until sixth year to become friends. but you really are beautiful. from the depth of the inside out. I am very lucky to be able to count you a friend. Take time out love yourself because there are a lot of us out there who love you.
Selene

Lily hugged him tightly a moment before stepping back. She giggled as he gave her a rose, looking over the note quickly. Aw, Selene! This is so very sweet, Lily smiled warmly, making a mental note to go see the other girl later. Lily turned, moving to tuck the rose behind Ajax's ear and in his messy hair. "Here you are, dear. Would you like a muffin? They're fresh," She offered him with a wink.

Ajaccio was glad that Lily seemed happy with the rose, and laughed as she put it behind his ear and into the hair, "That isn't coming out you know?" he joked, he wouldn't mind keeping the rose, and his hair wouldn't literally never give them back but he wanted to at least remind her that she could take it back if she wanted to. "Oh yes! I'd never say no to fresh muffins.

Lily giggled lightly. "Good thing I wanted you to keep it then," she teased, walking back over to grab some muffins. "You should take a few of these, at least." She told him, before sighing. "We should hang out again before the year is over," She looked a little sad. "While we have the chance," she murmured, her graduation looming over her yet again,

Ajaccio wasn't going to take too many of them, but decided to take a couple, "My pet mouse, Evan, will definitely enjoy these too," he told her with a little laugh. Before nodding, "Aw, of course, you graduate this year. Well, I'm kept pretty busy, but I can always make time for you," he said, "Just come see me any time, I'm usually in Accio," he told her with a little smile. He hadn't kept in good contact with Lily but he would still miss her.

Lily smiled softly as he told her to go see him in Accio. "That's right, you took over for Vader, didn't you?" She chuckled softly, surprised to find she missed the older boy. She would just have to go see Ava and Vader later. She tucked her hair behind her ear. "I'll come with some special treats for you," She promised.

Ajaccio nodded at her. "Yup!" Ajaccio said, "Though I don't stress nearly as much as he does!" he assured her before nodding, "Yeah that would be good, and speaking off, I should probably go give back the basket and get back to my accio work," he gave a little smile and with a little salute walked back out of the kitchens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back