Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Divorced
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Lignum Vitae Wand - The Merlin 16" Essence of Dragon's Whisker
Maddiie smiled finally home at last as she walked in to the door. Her brother had rush towards her calling out "Maddiie Home". Maddiie smiled "Yes I am you two mistvitch"

Her mother had walked in on their excitment. "Oh sweety, you came home. Look at you, so beautiful. Did you meet a boy yet? And friends?" Asked her Mother

Maddiie rolled her eyes." mom I'm fine she smile and no I dont have a boyfriend" she smiled at her mum giving her a big hug, happy that she was hoem.

"Your father should be here any minute. So freshen up, and dinner would be ready" her mother order. Maddiie sigh just happy being home.

After getting dress Maddiie went downstair hoping her father would be there.
As she reached the last step someone grabbed her and lift her up in the air. Maddiie smiled it was her father. " Oh father, I miss you so much" she hugged her father tightly hoping not to choke him.

" Alas I have missed you dearley. Father set her down and walked towards the diner room table as they began to settle down."So how's school going my darling?" he had asked.

Maddiie smiled and sat down beside him."Its great, meet alot of new friends and the professor their are nice." Maddiie smiled wiggling her toes

Her father chukel. "Your headmistress was very kind that day you was sick. Well anyways, the Minisrty seem to be losing their minds" Her father had said.

Maddiie looked concern, her father had always told her stuff about the minisrty. He didnt care he trusted his daughter dearly."Whats going on?" she had asked him

"Everyone casting these unforgiable spell, and they cant seem to find the perp. For me is the death eaters and Marucie the follower of Lord Voldermort" Maddiie father sighed as he strated eating.

"Dear you shoul'dnt scare her like that" Her mother interrupted.

Her mother had prepare a good meal for them. With a flick of the wand the food appaer at table. The smell of spanish rican and beans, melted in Maddiie nose. See her mother was from Puerto rico while her father is from London. Its Hogwarts were they meet and got marriied. Maddiie smiled at the thought of it all happening.

"Dear you really should'nt be talking to your daughter like that" Her mother didnt agree at her age, she shouldnt know much." Change of subjects" Her mother looked at her and smiled" So I was thinking, you can allow any friend of your over to visit" Maddiie smiled

"That would be great. I should send an owl after dinner to one of them" She was more happy now that she can have company over the brake.

Her father chukel"Just dont let it be a boy" he reponde. They kept eating this decliouse meal hoping brake would never end.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back