In deep thought...

Kasey Blake

OOC First Name
Nishma
Wand
Holly Wand 15" Essence of Phoenix Feather
Kasey couldn't stop thinking about her mom and Roswalld.She wasn't sure if she liked their relationship or not.She was happy for her mom that she had overcome th eblow of her dad being a death eater but on the other side she feared what would happen if Roswalld and Lila ended up married.

She needed to talk to her mom but whenever she bucked up the courage and went to talk something would butt in.She didn't know what to do.She wanted to know how Ben felt about all this.She thought of writing to him but than she was discouraged by thinking that how would their thinking stop her mom from doing what she wanted.

Andrew was realsed from the Hospital wing and decided to visit Kasey before going to the dungeons.He turned to the fifth floor corridor and spotted Kasey.He wanted to say "Hey Kasey, whats up?" however he didn't because he noticed Kasey was thinking something, maybe about the thing that was bothering her that she had promised to tell Andrew but wasnt able due to his nose injury.

He walked slowly to where Kasey was standing, her back facing Andrew and he placed his hand on her shoulder and asked in a low voice"Kasey, are you okay?"

Kasey didn't hear Andrew come but nearly screamed when she felt someone's hand on her shoulder.She turned immediately to see who it was, to her great surise it was Andrew."Hey Andrew, how come you're here? When did you get discharged?"she asked with a watery smile and twinkle in her eyes.

"I was discarged right now, before five minutes"he replied to Kasey returning the smile."What's bothering you, Kasey? You promised to talk about it.Maybe, I can help"he told her.

"Um..Okay"she said thinking were to start from."Well, there are two main things.Lets start with the biggest bother.Its about my mom."she said looking at her shoes as if she had just found something intresting in them."You see my dad died last year in an attempt to kill my mom.He also killed my granny the same day.He was not working in amuggle bank how he had said but he was a death eater."she said tears now streaming down her face."He wanted to kill my mom because she was becoming a danger as she was tutoring DADA..."she said wiping her tears but more had started to flow down her cheeks by than.

Andrew listened to Kasey and as she started crying, he immediately said"hey! Sush don't cry.Its not your fault, you couldn't do anything to stop it from happening and you didnt make it happen, either."He gave her a white handkerchief from his pocket."So, you keep thinking about your dad's death?"he asked her.

Kasey took the hanky and wiped her tears."Thanks"she said thinking if she should return the wet hanky to Andrew or would that look inappapropriate."Um.. not exactly.Its because my mom has started to date this man called Roswalld, who is Maddiie Hollawarth's dad and Roswalld's wife is dead too so they are in the same circumstances.The thing is that I don't understand if I should accept their relationship or not.Like its an insult to my dad but I hate him now because he lied to us so that shouldn't bother me.And on the other hand, my mom likes him so she would be happy if I acted positively towards it."she said taking a long pause."I dont know what to do."

Maddiie had been walking around when she heard voices talking around the corner. She had recognize one of them being Kasey and than the other who...who was it? she said to herself as she listen on for a bit. After a few minutes of listening, she had got the clear picture. So their parents are dating, but mami...mi madre just passed away last year, she said in a low voice. They seem to have been feeling the same way, and Maddiie couldn't just ease drop anymore, so she walk towards Kasey with her arms to her sides. "Kasey..." she whispered trying to stay calm, glancing at the boy than back at her.

((Maddiie, what an entry ;-) .You really are the drama queen.))

Kasey heard some footsteps and then someone called her name.She was really suprised to see Maddiie.She quickly wiped her tears thinking if Maddie had overheard them talking.She didn't know if maddiie was having the same feelings towards this matter or if they were diverse.So she decided not to say anything unless if she asked her about it."Umm.. Hi Maddiie.How are you?"she asked with a fake smile.

Andrew was a bit startled by Kasey's sudden reaction change and than he finally understood that she didn't want the girl to know about it.He gave the girl a nod because he didn't know her well.

((Sorry if I interrupted Kasey))

"Kasey..." she mumbled again looking at the boy than back at her. "I heard you, you don't have to hide anything anymore." she finally was able to say a bit clear. She didn't know what to say for a minute, feeling a little akwarness in the air.
"I truley didn't know you felt that way, I sort of...ah...feel the same way too." she finally said looking at her too. She didn't know what she was really feeling, but for them to have just lost their loves ones, and to actually start dating was a bit weird to her.

((No its perfectly fine.i am happy that u joined :D ))

Kasey had become dumb for a moment.When she realised what Maddiie had said she said,"Um..I didnt know you felt the same.I mean I thought maybe if i tell you, you'll tell ur dad who will tell my mom who will you know..talk to me about it.I don't know if she will understand how I feel."she explained.She had almost forgotten that Andrew was there beside him.

"Well you really don't have to worry about me saying anything to my father. Yes, I was there at your house, but I really wasn't there." Maddiie tried to explain what she really meant. "We truthfully haven't talk one on one since you know." she lowered her eyes towards the floor, not wanting to show any sadness in her eyes. "I've been avoiding my family for a long time, and now it seems I'm not part of it anymore." she finally said.

Andrew listened to the other girl and Kasey but they didnt make any sense to him.He decided not to speak because Andrew never spoke in matters he didn't know about or infront of Strangers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back