OOC First Name
Emzies
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Wand
Knotted 10 1/2" Sturdy Black Walnut Wand with Billywig Stinger Core
Ajaccio had been searching for the next boy for quite a while, eventually being assured that he'd find him in the student lounge. Ajax rode quickly into the room and immediately got up on to the nearest table. "I'm looking for Simon Thorne!" he called out loudly. He hoped that someone here was perhaps him and he hoped that if the boy wasn't here someone in this room would know where he was.

Simon had found himself not exactly dreading Valentine's day this year the way he usually did. He hope the one he sent would go over well but until then he was perfectly content to hid away. But the anticipation and left him restless and he ended up in the student lounge. He found a quiet spot by a window and pulled out a book until a moment later when he heard someone shouting his name. Simon looked up mortified as he spotted a boy standing on a table. "I'm over here." he called out, his jaw tight. "Was that really necessary?" he asked, keeping his tone light despite his growing irritation.

Ajaccio walked over to the boy who'd called out, Simon. And he gave a little shrug, "I've been looking over all for you, it was the quickest way to know if I needed to keep looking," he had a bright smile and then took out the pink rose and the notes that went with it. "For you,"

-Juniper

"I'm sure." Simon said dryly at the boy's excuse but whatever he was going to say next was quickly forgotten when he pulled out a pink rose. He took the flower and the note, and tried to do his best to open the not discreetly. It was short and only had a name, but he found himself smiling as he relaxed knowing it was from Juniper and the rose he sent hadn't been unrequited. "Well, thanks." he said bluntly to the boy, hoping he hadn't wanted anything else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back