OOC First Name
Marijke
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Curved 14 Inch Flexible Aspen Wand with Fairy Wing Core
Chase wasn't sure why he had even made his way to the hall for the valentine's dance. If anything, it was far from his scene. He could appreciate the school's parties and had told himself he would go to all of them in his first year, but he was sure he'd be in and out of the hall within ten minutes. If not, that would be a strange surprise. At least if he went know he'd knew whether he would or wouldn't have to worry about attending in his next couple of years at the school. Not that he worried much about that anyways but he was sure it didn't hurt to go and have a look at what it was all about. Although maybe it did hurt to look. Especially with so many shades of pink around. Chase tucked his hands into his pockets as he trudged into the hall and glance around. Yeah. There was no way he would stay here for long.

Pearl was never that interested in the celebrations, she went along, usually try to cause a little chaos and then tended to leave again. Pearl glanced around the hall as she walked in. It wasn't too different from the year before or any of the other celebrations which occurred at this school. But it seemed as she lingered near the entrance that she wasn't the only one to think that perhaps this wasn't worth it. Sensing just an opportunity to have a little fun, Pearl approached him. ”Does seeing so much pink make you want to puke?” she said.

Chase tore his gaze away from judging the rose petals that were now floating down above the dancefloor after a small gesture from the headmaster when someone seemed to approach him. Which always instantly made him sceptical because he was certain there was nothing about him that had screamed 'come talk to me'. What the girl said, however, raised his interest and he glanced at the decorations again before looking at her. "Pretty much, yeah." He replied with a shrug. "I don't get what they all like about it." He added as he nodded towards the students on the dancefloor who seemed like they were somehow having a good time.

Pearl wasn't surprised when he agreed with her, she had expected him to. "Oh I know," she replied with a sympathetic tone, falsely, since Pearl didn't really care either way about it. Though really the thought of having to be dancing close to someone and kissing put her entirely off. "I think some folk just like dancing, helps them forget about their pathetic lives," she said, it was a little meaner than she would be, but she was testing the water a little with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back