Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
10¾ "Vine, Dragon heartstring
Charlotte once again argued with her parents that she did not want to go to Greece at all, because she had not lost anything there. Of course, the fact that only Lotte was born there did not change, but that was all that connected with that country. She didn't want to live there, but her parents left, so her resistance was even greater. She often left home after the controversy. She used to be able to escape to Sebastian, but since he lived in New Zealand all had changed. Nothing was as early as. Especially before the school break began, Lotte told Bastian about Greece and he was offended. She had promised him that he would figure out how to handle everything.

After the dispute, her father took her to New Zealand as Charlotte had insisted, as her only option was a half-brother. He had moved there last year, so it was an opportunity for Charlotte to talk to him. Elijah lived almost near Aubrey, so at first she went to see her sister and then go to her half-brother with Sebastian. Exchanging a few words with her half-sister, she climbed the stairs to Bastian's room. She knocked on the door. Lotte entered the room as soon as she heard she could enter. For a while I had to persuade a friend to go with her, because it was important for both of them. It depended on their two lives.

As soon as Sebastian was persuaded, they both went to the only person who could help. Charlotte knew that her half-brother would be home and would be waiting for both of them, because in the letter she mentioned a serious conversation.

@Sebastian Kane, @Professor Elijah Watson

And just when everything seemed to get better... it was all gone within a few seconds in which Sebastian's best friend admitted that she had to move to Greece. Of course, he didn't take that easily, why would he? She was part of his family for the last four years since he moved to Britain, why would he want to lose that part of the family either? So he was just angered at the world. Again. What had he done so wrong that when they gave him Char, they took away his parents? When they gave him Cas, they took away Char? It was just unfair, all he ever did was just for justice and survival, how else would he survive the orphanage and the conversation with his little sister about parents sitting upon a cloud to see them better when he was just almost fourteen himself? The universe did him dirty.

And when he got to New Zealand while Charlotte was somewhere in the world, getting together to move away. He just sat in his new room as in a protest and just kept throwing the ball to the ceiling and catching it again. While he was acting mad, his thoughts were lost to someone else and the light smile showed up on his face until it was broken by Charlotte getting into his room to collect him and take him to her brother. Professor. Seb hated professors. But this one was his new uncle so he just had to be sweet. Not like he had any other choice. And after all, he needed him to take Char to himself, no way that he would take her if Seb was such a jerk as he always was. This one person was too important for him to mess everything up. Not this time. So he quietly followed his bestie and obeyed everything she said.

It had come a period of rest after the long school year, which was spent as a professor in a new place. Of course, the year had passed a little crazy, that it was a good time to rest and also had to think about the news to be introduced in their lesson next year. Arriving home, Elijah was a little surprised when his half-sister Charlotte owl came through the open window. Of course he knew about his mother's decision to go to Greece, but he did not know how Lotte reacted. He was therefore surprised by his half-sister's letter. As she read, Elijah realized that Charlotte wanted to talk to her, and it aroused curiosity about what he agreed to meet and talk with to hear the sister know what to do.

Elijah had gone to settle his affairs early in the morning, then waited for the sister to arrive and as it turned out they would be two. This meant that the conversation would be serious. Arranging a bookshelf when he heard the doorbell it meant that his guests were present.

Charlotte walked in silence at first, but then looked at Sebastian. She didn't want to mention what she had heard from her half-sister about her friend's behavior. In the past, it was easy to start a conversation on a topic related to Bastiana's emotions. ''Aubrey said that you recently more are staying in your room. Seb, what is happening?'' She asked, continued to go forward, because he knew he tell you what's really going on. Lotte turned right onto the street where her brother's apartment was.

She had been thinking all day about what Elijah would say. It will be difficult, of course, that he may not agree to go against his mother, but it was necessary not only for her, but also for Sebastian. Charlotte couldn't leave her alone in a new school. A few more steps until they had reached the door of Elijah's apartment. ''Here we are. Let's keep our thumbs up for him to agree.'' She told a friend as she pressed the call button.

Seb knew that this question will be brought up, of course, Aubrey told Charlotte about his protest. "Well, she didn't take you, she is letting you leave to another side of the world and then expects me to dance, sing and laugh about that." he shrugged his shoulders, maybe he seemed numb but he was absolutely sure that Char knew how he felt. She was probably the only person who was able to read him like he was an open book. He still followed her without any protest.

He gave a light press to her hand, he had a little hope that he will agree but he was still unsure. "He will," and, of course, it was clear to hear that he was a bit anxious. He leaned his head against Charlotte's head as he was taller than her and the difference was too big for him to actually be able to put his head on her shoulder. "It will be alright," actually he was trying to convince himself not Char.

Charlotte probably didn't even have to ask why Sebastian is behaving this way, because she felt the same way that she hid it in his presence. "She can't pick me up because there's no place for me in your apartment. I'm also not thrilled that I have to go to the other side of the world. The only hope for us is my brother. ” She said, then took Sebastian by the hand. It wasn't hard to read her as a book, but for herself, the emotion on the borderline that she would explode on a flat surface. He followed where she was going. Will it always be?

She looked up at him. It was so good that he also went with him, because the Bastians would give extra strength to persuade Elijah. "I hope so, because he is our only hope." She said, then heard someone approaching the door before it opened. Then the door opened. "Hello, Big Brother." She greeted Elijah, embracing him.

Elijah put the last book on the shelf, then went to open the door. Opening them, he noticed Charlotte and Sebastian's new family member that he was not Lotte's best friend, but now also his sister Aubrey's foster son. ''Hello., Lottie. Hi, Sebastian. Come in.'' He said, then released the half-sister from the embrace, then let them go inside. He then closed the door and followed them to the living room.

"I received your letter that you both have an important conversation. What?'' He asked, telling them that they could sit on the couch but sat in front of them on a chair. Looking at them, waiting for who would start speaking first, but Elijah was not surprised that Charlotte would start first, because she knew her half-sister well and who she was, and he knew some of the stories. However, there was a continuation.

Sebastian rolled his eyes. "Those are only excuses, if she wanted, she would come up with something," his own family had turned away from him when his parents died and they did it with the same excuse. Yet, he was patiently following her and let her take his hand, laced his fingers through hers, and lightly pressed her hand.

He didn't answer anything else but followed Char in. He easily went in and gave a light wave to Elijah as saying hi. He patiently turned for the conversation to go on and when Elijah asked about the theme for the conversation, he sat closer to the edge of the seat and started to speak. Everything was going too slow, he needed to know that Charlotte will stay with him. "You probably know that Charlotte has to move to Greece and we thought that maybe there are any chances that you could take her in? We don't wanna be parted and she doesn't wanna go to Greece too. Please?" it was probably the longest text he has told in a pretty long time.

Charlotte clung to Sebastian's elbow. "Maybe, but you still have to understand her. However, it won't be for a couple of months or years that I live with you. It will last for over a year or even longer. I don't really know how long my parents decided on their archeological excavations.'' She said, placing her head on his shoulder. She knew Bastian needed it. Therefore, hope kept that everything would succeed in persuading the brother.

As soon as the hugs ended, they went inside. Lotte sat down on the couch next to a friend, then her half-brother sat down opposite and immediately asked what an important conversation was. She already wanted to start talking that Sebastian started first and said exactly what Lotte wanted to say to Elijah. Until the friend finished talking, Charlotte looked at Elijah. "I don't want to go to Greece because they go there for a long time and that means I won't see you for very long. I don't want to go there, so we ask you to let me stay with you. In addition, the mother in you to listen, because I do not know any other people, which she still listen. She will definitely not listen to me. Please talk to her. Because of both of us.'' She looked at the half-brother through the puppy's eyes.

Elijah continued to look at both. Waiting for who will start talking first. He thought it would be Charlotte, but went out differently first started talking to Sebastian. He listened to the boy at first, but started with his half-sister and listened to both. Elijah was silent for a moment because Lotte's right mother listened to him, but it couldn't be the case. ''Okay, I'll talk to her. I have no objection to you staying with me if it is very important to you. I was going to London tomorrow, so I can also go to mother and talk to her about you and Greece.'' He promised because he understood that they really needed it. They were too close to each other to separate them. And Elijah was not allowed to do that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back