Imogen Day

OOC First Name
Emzies
Wand
Cherry Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Wood Rose
Full Name: Imogen Day

Birth Date: 26th May

Current Age: 10

Basic Appearance: Imogen has blonde hair which falls in small thin ringlets stopping just above her shoulders, she is of average height. She has deep sea blue eyes and is quite thin.

Parents: Father - Jasper Day - Muggle - Works in a mine
Mother - Honey Day - Witch - Doesn't work

Siblings, if any: Younger sister - Pixie Aged 5 - Coming up for 6
Older Brother - Zane - Dead - Was 7
Younger Brother - Romeo - Dead - Was 3

Area of Residence:Aberystwyth, Wales, UK, Europe.

Blood status: Half Blood

What would their Patronus be? A Cat

What would their Boggart be? Spiders

What would their Animagus form be? (If they ever were to become one) A Cat

What memory could they use to create a Patronus? When she went to the park for a picnic.

Hogwarts House (And why):Gryffindor because Immy is brave and noble, she'll always do what's right and she'll not always think about it before she does it

Best school subjects (And why): History of Magic as she love history and everything to do with it.

Worst school subjects (And why): None (yet)

Diary Entry

Dear Diary,

I got my letter only two days ago and yet here I am, sitting alone, in an airport. Its huge. I've never seen anything like it. I said goodbye to Pixie this morning. She started to cry as I gave a final hug and because of this my hug became stronger, I was going to miss her. She is my all. Pixie should be okay. I've taught her everything she should need to know. Well as I left I took I few things I'd never planned on taking. A picture of my parent's when they got married. A drawing my mum drew and Pixie's handmade hair band. As I looked for things to pack I took a few things from Zane and Romeo's box. I found so many old pictures of us. When my parent's were happy. I took quite a few of them. I knew I might need them for when I have one of those days when I really miss them. If Zane were alive he'd be going into 3rd year I think. And I wouldn't be here alone. But he's not and I am. As I left and got on the train to this airport, I cried, most of the way. It would be a good 8 months before I would see her again. Well, I'll just have to live with that too. I wonder who I'll met, I wonder if I'll make many friends, enemies or even a boyfriend. I wonder what the year will bring. Hopefully more happiness than sorrow. Well, I'd sit and longer but its time for me to get on my flight. I'll see you when I land in New Zealand (which will be in around 25 hours), Yes it's that long. Well, good bye,

Imogen

Hey there, Imogen!
Welcome to the board once more! :D
Now here are some questions to help you in your character's development:
[ul][li]Does Imogen have any distinguishing marks? Freckles? A birth mark? Scars?</LI>
[li]Can you give five adjectives to describe Jasper and Honey?
[li]How did Jasper and Honey meet? How did Jasper react to Honey's being a witch?
[li]Why will Imogen be going to school so far from home?
[li]Does Imogen and her family live in a muggle community, or a wizarding one?
[li]How did Imogen's brothers die? When?
[li]How did her family react to their deaths?
[li]What was Imogen's relationship with her siblings like?
[li]Why would Imogen's patronus be a cat?
[li]Why is she afraid of spiders?
[li]What was significant about Imogen's picnic at the park?
[li]Does Imogen have any special talents?
[li]What are five adjectives to describe Imogen? What house does she hope to be in?
<LI>[li]What subjects does Imogen suspect she will excel in?[/li][/ul]

Does Imogen have any distinguishing marks? Freckles? A birth mark? Scars?

She has a small birthmark on her left shoulder but nothing apart from that, no freckles unless its really sunny and she spends a lot of time in the sun then she can get a few on her nose

Can you give five adjectives to describe Jasper and Honey?

Hard-Working, Smart, Tidy, Sensitive, Sophisticated

How did Jasper and Honey meet?

They met when Jasper was a university project at a Welsh musuem and Honey was there as she loved history and wanted to know more about muggle history, Jasper gave Honey a kind of private tour and they hit it off

How did Jasper react to Honey's being a witch?

He was a little surprised by it but was okay with it. It didn't change who she was, it just made her more amazing in his eyes

Why will Imogen be going to school so far from home?

Imogen's mother always thought that the best way for a child to grow up was to send them slightly unknown to everyone and not really wanted Imogen to start seeing the world at a young age.

Does Imogen and her family live in a muggle community, or a wizarding one?

They live muggle community, but at the very edge of it. Near the beach, its a closed off area of the town.

How did Imogen's brothers die? When?

They died on Imogen's 5th birthday in car crash, the younger one who was 3 died on impact. The older one who was 7 died later in hospital.

How did her family react to their deaths?

Neither took it very well, her father, took down all pictures of them and locked the bedroom the boy's had shared. He began to work more and came home very late, he would sometimes not come home some weekends. Her mother was pregant with Pixie at the time and could hardly contain her grief, almost as soon as Pixie was born her mother spent her days in her room. Sleeping, keeping the room dark and has never really recovered.

What was Imogen's relationship with her siblings like?

She was very close to her brothers. They made her world spin round. She loved playing with them and doing general things with them. She was very close to them. She also very close to Pixie. She cares very much for her and worries about her. Imogen loves her sister and doesn't want any harm to come her. Imogen still feels she is close to her brothers and loves them more than anything.

Why would Imogen's patronus be a cat?

A cat because Imogen Loves cats. They are one of the only animals she likes.

Why is she afraid of spiders?

She gotten bitten by a spider once when she was young. Its one of the only things she is afraid of. There is something about the 8 legs and fangs she doesn't like

What was significant about Imogen's picnic at the park?

It was a few days before her brother's died and Imogen can never remember feeling That free or that carefree or that Happy

Does Imogen have any special talents?

She is quite a good artist. She likes to draw if she has a bit of paper and a pen. She's quite good and she gets the talent from her mother who was very good at drawing

What are five adjectives to describe Imogen?

Smiley, Caring, Loyal, Smart, Pensive

What house does she hope to be in?

Imogen feels that wherever she ends up is where she hoped to be. If Ravenclaw, she'll know she was smarter and wittier than she first thought. If Hufflepuff, she'll know she was more loyal and hard working than she first thought. If Slytherin, she'll know she was slyer and more evil than she first thought and if Gryffindor, she'll know she braver and more courageous than she first thought.

What subjects does Imogen suspect she will excel in?

History of Magic, she like both her parents loves History. Muggle history, wizarding history. Every place has a history and each person which is why she loves it so much.

-editted out

Please delete

Users who are viewing this thread

Back