Kaitlyn
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 15" Unyielding Elm Wand with Basilisk Skin Core, Makore Wood 15" Core of Dragon Heartstrings
Kamaria Zhefarovich got ready at her house, which was still her dad’s even though she was plotting on moving away. The sun was just setting, and she rang up her brother and his wife to come over and watch the younger children while she went out. She needed some time out, and she got in contact with someone special to hang out with. Her father was driving her nuts with not allowing her to move out, and here she was, having to bloody sneak out while he was away in New Orleans or something with Ivy. She did not know, nor did she really care. Right now, she needed some time away. She finished getting dressed, her blonde hair back to normal. The blonde was getting ready to die it red once more in the next few months. She liked it red. It made her look feisty. The one thing that she could do freely was change her hair and other appearance without her dad freaking out. She slipped on some jeans before she found a pair of heels to match her top. Sighing, she made sure that’s she looked fine before she apparated off, her expression cold as ever. There was nothing more than freedom that Kamaria wanted. Freedom was something that she desired so much, but could not seem to obtain. She had a job, she was in the Scitorari now, and still, she could not move out of her father’s house! He did not allow her! It was getting way too restricting, and her only sense of release would be Rurik Hensel. He was several years older than her, and it was just a thrill being around him, like she was about to get in trouble at any moment. She had been sort of seeing him for some time now, but it was hard to define exactly what they had.

The Scitorari member arrived to the bench where they had agreed to meet up at. She did not say what all she wanted to do tonight, but she needed something. So she plopped down and waited for Rurik to come along. She placed her elbow on her thigh and her chin upon her hand. Her silvery eyes were gleaming with annoyance, as she was not annoyed at Rurik at all. She was fed up with her dad being so controlling over her. Sure, Leviathan got to move out, get married and have babies, but what could she get? A job, and nothing else. She was a lot further in her schooling and everything than Levi. She was freaking Head Girl at one point, and she still could not break that parental bond. As soon as Rurik got here, she would demand that she be taken somewhere so that she could forget all about her problems. He knew about her dad being controlling, but he had yet to tell him what happened to her sister. Axel flipped out when he heard about it. But that was her sister, and she was not sure if they were close enough to be sharing stories concerning other family members. Kamaria looked down at her heels before she wondered if she should transfigure them into boots instead. She would walk with heels and all, but what if they did something that required something a bit more stable? One thing that she wanted to figure out was where they stand. 'I might be a Zhefarovich and all, but still, I think I need to know these things. I hope I am not wasting time since this could really turn into something amazing.' It was driving a girl bonkers. Not as much as her father was, but it was still crazy.

"You worry too much. There's no need to treat me like a child. Anyways, I'm out for a bit. Later." Rurik explained to his dad as he lazily stuffed his hands into his pockets and turned away. His father never used to care what Rurik did, but lately he had been on his case a lot. One almost had to wonder why he was being like that. It wasn't like Rurik had done anything that should have caused him not to be trusted. Well not recently at least. Ever since meeting Kamaria, Rurik had really shaped up. For the most part anyways, he was never going to change completely. That would make him a fake person, and Rurik wasn't about to play that game. Kamaria and the other's in his life were either going to like him for who he was or they weren't going to be apart of his life at all. Rurik was never the type of person to go out and please a person just to make someone like him, either they accepted what he had or they got nothing from him. Rurik closed the door behind him quietly and apparated off. He was a couple of minutes late already, he had better not delay leaving any longer.

"You look like you're in deep thought tonight." Rurik approached the bench, hands still shoved deep within his pockets. His golden-amber eyes gleamed in the light before he sat down next to Kamaria. They hadn't known each other too long, but enough time had passed for Rurik to be able to tell when something was bothering Kara. He wouldn't make her talk about if she didn't want to, but seeing as he liked her quite a bit, he wanted to know when something was troubling her. Hopefully it wasn't because he was late. Rurik had a tendency to be late in the first place, so it shouldn't have come as surprise to her. Some women hated that though, so maybe that's what was troubling her? Kamaria was a complex woman. That was one of the things Rurik liked most about her, but it almost made it a lot harder to read, which could also be quite frustrating for Rurik. He was used to women like Nicolette and his sister, her were often quite expressive with what they were feeling or thinking. They hid nothing, while Kara seemed to be a woman of many mysteries to Rurik.

Kamaria was just really tired. She was tired of taking orders from her father. She could not wait until he got married or was a professor. Then she could do as she wished. She was a bloody adult now! Kamaria noticed that Ruirik was a few minutes late, but figured that he was being held back by his own dad. Kamaria just wanted to live her own life, have some fun which she was doing with Rurik. It was hard to explain their type of relationship. Definitely not with labels. Axel knew nothing about him too, which just delayed what would soon come. She looked up as she heard his deep voice. He sat down next to her, and instead of answering him, she turned on the spot and wrapped her arms around his neck. This brought some comfort to her, and she knew that this sort of greeting was definitely unusual. She was normally flirtatious, giving him some sultry looks but this was definitely not the case. "It is my dad. He just will not let me live my own life, and I hate having to sneak out to meet you. At first it was thrilling, but now it just seems to be more of a nuisance. I need an escape."

Rurik was probably aware of what type of man her father was. She pulled away from the hug and she looked within his amber eyes that made her want to throw up, but in a good way. It was the only way she could describe it. Opening herself up was not what she wanted to do during her time with Rurik. She needed to have some fun. She needed to release a lot of her frustration when it came down to being a daughter to an overprotective father. "I just need you to help me release some of my frustrations. Take me to go have some fun. I really need to." Kamaria did not even care. She just wanted to get out, and enjoy some time with Rurik. Her hand reached for his, and she took it into her own. She held it tight, and made sure to hide her Scitorari ring in the meantime. Would he even accept her if he knew that she was in the Scitorari? She was in the prejudice subgroup, and the leader was some Italian man that was crazy in love with some secretary. He was also an ally of her family. She would have to tell Rurik about her secrets. Otherwise, they would never have an honest relationship.

Rurik froze when Kamaria suddenly threw her arms around his neck. He was never good with surprises, and this was the last thing he had expected from her. But after a moment he relaxed, and used his palm to rub at her back. Apparently she was troubled by something, though Rurik honestly had no idea as to what. He and Kamaria were different people so they of course had different problems. Once Kamaria released Rurik she explained why she was so upset. She felt trapped. Apparently her dad was smothering her and didn't want to let her live her own life. The thrill of being sneaky to come out and meet him, since she also had to sneak out for them even to be together, had died quite some time ago. "Does your dad even know I exist? Sooner or later you need to tell him Kara. You need to make him see that he's smothering you. I'd tell you to run away, but you make it sound as if your family would find you anyways." So she might as well just lay down the truth and explain to them that she was grown and that she could do what she liked. They couldn't keep her forever.

"Okay when you say, release frustrations and having fun, I get confused. Because as a man, releasing frustrations means a totally different thing from the word fun. But if you demand to go out and do something, I say we go to the boardwalk. I know you hate muggles, but I used to go there all the time as a kid. pretty fun." Rurik wasn't so fond of muggles either, but he loved the way some of their contraptions worked. In that sense he thought they were brilliant creatures who really knew how to have fun. Taking a hold of Kamaria's hand once he was up and linked his fingers with her and led the way. He could tell that there was still something on her mind just by looking at her. "Is there something still bothering you?" If there truly was, he hoped that she would decide to talk about it with him. Maybe then he could offer some type of advice that might help her out. Unless it was a lady problem, then he wasn't even going to go near that whole deal. Women had a world of their own, and Rurik was determined not to enter it if at all possible.

Kamaria could feel Rurik feel a little tense because of the hug but she could not help herself. Hopefully, he would understand that she just needed to live her own life. Eventually, she would have to introduce Rurik to Axel, but for now, she just wanted to cherish Rurik. She could see herself with him as something more than what they were now, but why rush things? Kamaria looked down when Rurik asked if her dad knew that he existed. That look down at her lap could tell him that he did not know. Axel would murder Rurik in his sleep if he knew that he had managed to get his daughter into the bedroom even though that was all her. She could not resist him. He was just so gorgeous and he had this badass attitude about him. "No, he does not. But to be fair, I kind of want you around and not in a body bag or an urn. They would. We have this tracker named Hades, and well, he can find anyone. I will tell my dad about you, but I think it would need to be done with you, and around a large group of witnesses." Kamaria knew that he knew the dangers of her family. Her dad was one of the worst.

The former head girl merely smirked a bit when he said that he gets confused by what she meant. However, he also suggested that they go to boardwalk even though she was not a fan of muggles. "I guess the boardwalk would be nice. As long as my company is with a pure-blood, I think I will survive as much as you would." Kamaria grew excited to see what the boardwalk was. She used to like muggles, but then the hatred she buried deep within exploded. The feeling of his linked fingers with her made her feel like she was on top of the world. She was still nervous that he would find out about her being a Scitorari member. Then he asked the question, and she almost stopped walking. She swallowed hard and she looked at Rurik with a slight, forced smile on her face, "Remember how you did not want to see me before because you were a bad influence on a good girl like I appeared to be?" That seemed like a good opening for the secret. By now, he deserved to know. He had already seen most of her without clothing on, so might as well tell him about the secret she had been keeping for a while now.

Rurik really wished that he had better luck with attracting girls that didn't have scary dads. He knew there were dads out there who enjoyed their daughters choices in boyfriends and whatnot, but why was it so hard for one man to actually go out there and find one? Rurik rubbed the side of his face and sighed. "I'm dead meat. I naturally look like the type of guy that is up to no good. He's going to hate me and only have to look at me for like five seconds before he wants me dead for even being around you. Not to mention I'm way older than you, so it'll be like I'm some kind of pervert or something." Rurik didn't even need to meet her dad to know what he was thinking about, mostly because the same thing was thought about Rurik anytime someone new met them. It wasn't like Rurik could help the way he looked! He used to get into some trouble as a kid, but he had calmed down a lot since then! Well, for the most part. He wasn't a some fancy doctor or millionaire though, so it wasn't like he had turned his life around that much.

"Well I'm pretty sure that I'm a pure blood....unless my family has been lying to me my whole life or something." Rurik joked. They had made it only a short distance before Kamaria started to act like something was really bothering her. After he asked her, her reaction only managed to increase his curiosity. Then she brought up how he once didn't want her around him because he worried that he would be a bad influence on her one day. Rurik swallowed the lump in his throat and cocked his head to the side, his eyes narrowing slightly. "Yes?" That was so long ago too! Surely Kamaria had grown up since then, but did she have something that she wanted him to know? Or that she wanted to show him? Rurik just hoped it wasn't something weird like her getting his name tattooed somewhere on her body. Then her father would definitely kill him, and Rurik would never live to have babies and live to be an old man.

Kamaria automatically felt bad when Rurik said that he was dead meat. That was possible, but she would do her best to protect him, even if it was not a lot. She wanted him safe because she really liked him. Rurik would not be dead meat, even if it meant that she would have to break away from her father for all time. "Rurik, my family welcomes that. We welcome the bad guys all of the time. While my dad might think that, even with the age bit, he shouldn't care since I think the woman he is trying to date now is a decade younger than him. Look, I'll protect you. My dad wouldn't dare go against me when it comes down to getting physical. Besides, I'm the one that got physical with you first." Kamaria have him a sultry look before she laughed softly, nervously. Who knew, but she hoped that Rurik and her father would get along. It would be hard to see him otherwise. She hated sneaking out, but she just wanted some time alone with the guy that she really admired. She was an adult now. She could go where she wanted, and do as she pleased, and that included Rurik.

The Scitorari member laughed with the joke, since she figured he was a pure-blood. He was a Hensel, that stood for itself. He had the golden, enchanting eyes. "Thank goodness. Then again, you could be part-veela with how stunning you are." She was joking too, since she was sure that both of them were not fans of half-breeds. She stopped walking and unlinked her hand. She just hoped that Rurik would not leave her or turn her into the Aurors. She pulled out her Scitorari ring and she said once she was sure that there alone, "I joined the Scitorari a while back. My leader is Collineus Cardosi, in case you heard of him. The Aurors are constantly after people like me, just because we don't believe in dark magic being 'bad', and I think they are really hiding something. You won't turn me in, will you?" She hoped that Rurik would be able to accept her for who she was, and what she believed in. She really wanted this to work. She turned bad on her own. No influence of Rurik at all.

Rurik shook his head, knowing fully well that he wasn't the type of bad that her family appreciated. "I'm not that kind of bad. Not into dark magic and all, I mean. More like the, I'm up to no good and I'm not much use to anyone kind of bad. So they'll probably just deem me useless." He knew what type of family she came from. His aunt Nicolette was part of that family, and although she had always been a bit of a brute, it seemed like being arouse those people only increased how vicious she was. Rurik would never want to be alone with her in a dark alley. Relative or not, she was a beast that could probably kill Rurik in a heartbeat if he lowered his guard too much. "That's true. But I'm not going to tell your dad that. Nor are you. In fact, let's not say anything at all and maybe he'll let me live to see another year." Rurik didn't like dealing with dads. Even when they liked you, they always had their eyes on you. Rurik hating feeling like he was never going to be good enough. Especially when he had to watch his back every moment of the day.

"Haha definitely not. A veela in the Hensel family? Good lord, the elders never would have had it. They'd prefer muggleborns over veela's. Mostly because my grandfather believed that no man could ever trust a beautiful woman." Rurik was even sure if his grandfather was a supremacist or not. He just had a thing against women in general, and the prettier they were the more he seemed to dislike them. Maybe he had a rough childhood or something? Rurik sometimes felt like Nicolette became who she was in spite of the way her dad behaved, because Rurik was ninety percent sure that she could take him and still win. That man was stupid anyways, women weren't so bad once you slightly began to understand their behavior. When Kamaria admitted that she had joined the Scitorari group, Rurik raised an eyebrow. She thought he would turn her in? "Why would I turn you in? I like you way too much, plus I'm neutral. I don't care for either side so I don't get involved with either side." Just stay out of trouble and everyone's happy. Rurik wasn't sure how much he agreed with that, but so far it seemed to serve him well.

Kamaria nodded when Rurik explained that sort of bad. Now that was what drew her in. He seemed like a real bad boy, and it really countered her logical side that she didn't like to bring out at times. "You surely don't seem useless. Any sort of pure-blood is useful to the family. They produce more pure-blood heirs. So, there's always that. Just not... I didn't realize how awkward that conversation would be." Kamaria gently pulled at her hair for a moment, and she looked down at the ground, since she didn't want to have the children talk with her man. That was awkward enough. She made extra precautions to make sure that she did not end up pregnant. She was a great aunt but she was just not ready to be a mother. And she was sure that she wanted to be married first. Kamaria looked to Rurik and she agreed. "Okay, but don't lie if he asks you directly. He doesn't hate anyone more than liars." Kamaria shrugged her shoulders and hoped for the best when it came down to her and Rurik. She didn't know where they stood really, but her siblings call Rurik her boyfriend.

Her eyebrows raised when Rurik revealed that the Hensel preferred muggle-borns over veela's. And how his grandfather believed that no one could trust a beautiful woman. She giggled for a moment, before saying, "Well, that is a surprise! My family tolerates Veelas as long as they don't transform. But muggle-borns, part-giants and part-goblins are immediately whacked. And, half-bloods are treated so poorly too. But, would your grandfather trust me any?" Kamaria wondered that for a moment, as she waited for Rurik to react to the group she joined. Turns out, he was completely neutral. She was liked too much! Kamaria sighed in relief and she stopped him from walking. She faced him and put her hands upon his shoulders. "You are the coolest man I have ever met. I'm lucky to have you." She leaned in and kissed Rurik deeply. She was completely safe with him, and that made her adore him even more. However, she heard a man say her name, which made her freeze. Slowly, she peeled her lips from his and looked behind Rurik. She almost felt her heart stop on who it was. Kamaria looked to Rurik for a moment, knowing that running would do no good whatsoever.

The thing about Axel Zhefarovich, he kept tabs on everything and everyone that resided in his house. That was why all of his children lived with him, including his oldest daughter. Kamaria Hestia Zhefarovich, a smart girl, had to remain within his house for her own protection. His hand became a bit too much when he noticed that she was not coming home on her scheduled hours, and sometimes, she was gone for most of the evening. It was pretty easy to see what she was doing. Ivy told him time and time again not to worry about it, but Axel constantly worried. Something could easily happen to Kamaria, like how that one man managed to take advantage of her youth and deflowered her. No one ever heard of that man again, and that alone made Axel smirk the slightest. No one would have ever suspected someone like him at all. However, tonight was different. He had an argument with Kamaria over her nightly visits, and she stormed off to her room that she had when she was a kid. After an hour, Axel went up to check on her, and she was not in her room. Instead, there was spilled ink and a quill. Naturally, she went off with a mystery friend.

Now, he knew just who it was. Standing on the boardwalk with his arms crossed, Axel announced himself with one cool word, "Kamaria." Dark robes dressed his tall, muscular form. His eyes looked dangerous, as he was furious. First of all, Kamaria snuck off like some little teenager that was in the spell of rebellion, and now, he figured out why. She was seeing some boy, and witnessing them making out was not on his to-do list. Axel withdrew his wand and he stepped even closer to them. He could do lethal damage with his hands alone, but the man did not know that. "You. Get the hell away from my daughter unless you want to end up in two or more pieces." He did not know the boy, but he knew that he had quite a few years on Kamaria. Now, someone was going to tell him what was going on before he made sure that Kamaria never left the house again, to hell with her job. He didn't even care if she worked or not. The fact that Kamaria did not move an inch made him even angrier, as if that were possible.

The only way this night could be ruined, was if someone came along and interrupted their time to together. But of course that was exactly was going to happen as well. The moment he heard someone cooly call Kamaria's name, Rurik broke the kiss they were in the middle of, and sighed. At least it wasn't his father. Luckily his father preferred to stay out of Rurik's business for the most part. He was often teaching at Hogwarts around this time as well so Rurik hardly ever received lectures form him these days. Rurik lifted his eyes from Kamaria to the man that had spoken her name and his eyes instantly widened. Holy sh*t, was he a giant? A very tell and well-built man came into his vision, and although Rurik wasn't completely afraid, he did have to admit that he was very much intimidated. Kamaria on the other hand didn't seemed the least bit phased so it led Rurik to believe that this might have been a relative of hers. He kind of had that big brother or father vibe, and Rurik certainly hoped he was wrong for once. Like he mentioned earlier, he had never been good with brothers and dads of the girls he dated.

The very instant the man told Rurik to get away from his daughter, Rurik stood up and took a step back, raising his hands in the air defensively. The last thing he wanted to do was try to tangle with an older wizard that he was unsure of. Rurik wasn't the type to let someone bully him around, but he'd rather see what this man intended to do and where his strengths lied before he went in and started to be offensive about it. "Kara, you should maybe talk to your dad before he decides to kill me." Kara on the other hand hadn't moved nor had she budged. Of course she had the tendency to be defiant, but he didn't want her to really upset her father and prevent Rurik from ever being able to see her again without this man breathing down his neck. Rurik wanted to speak to her dad himself, but he seemed every on edge and eager to attack, and Rurik didn't want to risk saying something that would upset him. Sometimes fathers could be irrational when it came to protecting their children and Rurik understood that. That was the only reason he was quiet right now.

Of course the very person to ruin the evening had to come along. Kamaria continued to gaze at Rurik before she gave a forced smile at him. She was holding back her fear with every part of her being. She was not scared for herself but she was scared for Rurik. Her dad could end him with a snap of his fingers. Kamaria heard Rurik's plea. She would have to listen to him and maybe this was her chance for freedom. She gave his hand a light squeeze before she turned around d to face her own father. "No, dad. We are not going anywhere.." The expression that went a rose her father's face made her look even paler. He was angry and he was dangerous right now. But her heart told her to protect Rurik with all of her being. And she would do that. Her father would not have a choice. He looked like he was going to kill the man but Kamaria would not allow such an action. Standing up to her father was taking all the courage she had. Standing up to Leviathan was easy. Axel on the other hand was a whole new ballpark.

To make her point clear, she pled out her wand as well. She pointed it at her father and she continued, "Dad, I am not a child. I am almost in my upper twenties for Merlin's sake! This controlling your girls has got to stop and it stops with me tonight." Kamaria looked at Rurik with a soft smile to her expressions. She was still quivering inside but she was tired of sneaking around. She turned back to her dad. His expression didn't change. "This is Rurik. I have been seeing him for years and I have grown fond of him. You should like him since he is a pureblood. You have no excuse. In fact, I intend to stay with him for a long time. You can't choose for me. He makes me happy." Kamaria felt bold and almost looked like she was glowing. She was standing a chance against him! Kamaria might be pushing her luck but she intended to break free, for good. "In fact, I am moving out. I have a house to buy. I have a job. I deserve this chance. I am a bloody adult so let me act like it!" She nudged Rurik to talk to him, to plead his case. If he saw that he was a good man, Axel might like him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back